[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Oh my, but how romantic is DY? He couldn't take MJ home but he took pictures of the license plates of the taxis that he sent her home in. Those pictures were so precious to him because they represented her, that when he lost his phone with those pictures he panicked.  So sweet!!

• Like 16

Ah...finally watched it. I avoided spoilers today. I even avoided this thread like a plague. 

I wasn't satisfied with ep 13, except for the last 10minutes. 

What is up with the PPL yo? Com'on. It was wayyyy too much today. 

Don't even get me started with that car kiss scene which was supposed to be romantic but fell FLAT..why??? Because they had to show us a car that can still move on auto. I literally rolled my eyes till it almost fell out of its sockets. 

Anyway, I hope we get to see what really went on BTW YSJ and the NK dude. 

No one dies, you hear me show? NO ONE!!!

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Ah...finally watched it. I avoided spoilers today. I even avoided this thread like a plague. 

I don't like it either but we have to remember the series took over $10M USD to make and they need to make sure $$ is paid back.  There are huge investments for this drama. 

As annoying as it is, without it they'd have to have sacrificed the quality of the drama. 

• Like 11

just watched episode 13 with the subs & i can't over this scene :tears:

OMG! This is such a cliffhanger. I just can't wait for tonight (thank god today is thursday) I think i could die waiting if i have to wait another week. I know our captain won't die but i just hope that YSJ won't go coma for long time...

By the way, the rating for last night episode was daebak. It's 35% guyyys...

CfZjL6OUsAA_uSw.jpg

• Like 20

2 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Maybe YSJ told him to runaway?? And he did?

Maybe SDY will be guilty over what he did?

I hope thats not the case happier SDY is much more fun to watch!!

Seo  DaeYoung was in the first ambulance, wasn't he?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Don't even get me started with that car kiss scene which was supposed to be romantic but fell FLAT..why??? Because they had to show us a car that can still move on auto. I literally rolled my eyes till it almost fell out of its sockets. 

Anyway, I hope we get to see what really went on BTW YSJ and the NK dude. 

No one dies, you hear me show? NO ONE!!!

Maybe because I've been starving for a good romantic drama that is well written, I have to say that I loved episode 13. I loved the car scene. I was worried about their safety, but I love the way that man looks at her. I hope the two love birds get it together soon.

So far this drama is not disappointing me. It's keeping me very interested. I love the second lead couple scenes just as much as the lead couple scenes.

I too hope no one dies. 

• Like 15

SJ and MY look good together.i glad they get their normal life....like had a date and get together with their friends.this is what our life supposed to be.....it reality

BUT DANGGGG!!!!

the ending for ep 13 is shocking and heartbreaking. how MY need to do to overcome her fear????her fear is really happen....

I hope it become catalyst that strengthen their love....

the new ost is damn good.....it blend really well with the last scene. 

both writer for this drama deserve a thumb upp.....it lovestory but still fun ,happy and sad in their own way :blush:

tonight ep will be heartbreaking to see...the new still of MY crying is too sad.

• Like 11