[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

1 hour ago, mizuki85 said:

I got this from songhyekyo thread from @gigivillaceran and not know whether this is posted already or not. Sorry for reposting

Is there any such hot scene in a drama like this? The first pic can be taken from a scene of truck scene (may be I m wrong). These hands and side faces look theirs. If YSH talk to KMY mom he is conservative (married first then bed scene). Are they married in the end?  If not then, who else then? A hot scene better

Pic 1 from the truck,. Pic 2 from the wine kiss after SJ put down the bottle.  Pic 3 is  not them at all and cropped from an old drama.  Hope it helped. :)

• Like 3

CfZ8Gx-UUAAwB49.jpg

CfZ8DwJVIAAyXc7.jpg

CfZ8ERjVIAEYIQB.jpg

Spoiler

CfZkdUPVIAAnPMA.jpg

====================

‘Descendants of the Sun’ cast changes uniforms

Updated : April 07 2016

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160407

Episode 13 of KBS2 TV drama “Descendants of the Sun” was a suspense-filled roller coaster ride. However, in midst of all the action, viewers and fans were able to enjoy actors Jin Goo and Song Joong-ki dressed up in lean black suits.

Spoiler

The actors’ characters accepted their missions as body guards for a summit between North and South Korea, prompting them to suit up. 

Spoiler

The last three minutes of the show in particular shocked viewers, with Yoo Shi-jin getting injured badly. 

The TV drama hit another record-breaking viewership with 33.5 percent with episode 13. 

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on satellite network KBS2. 

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

The new MV for the 9th OST: M.C. The Max's Wind Beneath Your Wings

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyNjE4NDUzMg==.html?from=y1.7-2

I didn't see any new clip except for that stone in the last part...all the rest are rehash of SJ and MY's journey in their relationship...but the overall mood is sad, though I love the last part, the gas station kiss.

• Like 11

Just watched the subs.  I have no idea what is in store tonight, it is just so hard to speculate apart from preview pix on the hospital bed with MY trying to save SJ.     I just hope ep 14 will have sufficiently hopeful end tonight so we can all sleep soundly every night till Wednesday next week.  

• Like 6

Anyone else missing Private Kim Gi Boem like I am? How he is such an able cook, such a dork and so very cute. Hopefully his term in Uruk ended already! 

AND THEY ARE PRETTYING THEMSELVES UP FOR HOME. THESE SOLDIERS. HAHAHAHA. 'I HAVE 5 MORE MINUTES LEFT' *PASSES TO SERGEANT CHOI TO USE* 'YOU HAVE TO TAP'

HAHAHAHA. I cannot!!! :P and the soft toys made a comeback!!! Hehehe. 

http://imgur.com/godPpve[/IMG]

Back in episode one. Hahaha. I still can't believe these Team Alpha (all well trained and disciplined) soldiers put clothes on for them. Reminds me of when Capt Yoo was 'trying' on his uniform and asking them which ones look nicer WHEN THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!! :D

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

Maybe because A type blood is scarce? Captain is A blood as he mentioned to the chairman. How cool to also have her blood flowing in him?! AWWWWWWWWWWWW...... :wub:

think we can re-create our own drama tooo! *laughs* 

@nadya92

In real life, both shk and sjk have same blood type: A blood type. 

3 more episodes to go, perhaps the 'extended' ones are aired before the last episode. Any info? 

To be frank, I m drown into the characters of both YSJ and KMY so I never think of my life after DotS. I hope that SHK and SJK are paired again in different drama or can I ask a film, producers? I hope the collaboration wont wait long. 

@hazeljrr_c922 thanks it is so clear. Thanks chingu.

Edited by mizuki85
Edited
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, loveandpeace09 said:

Episode 13 felt really rushed and desperate...

...It was such a mix-up and felt so totally different with the pulse of the drama in the previous episodes.

For a second it looked like those dramas where they have a change of director or writer and the tone of the drama changes?...

For the first time, I felt bored watching an ep. I guess because they have gotten together, the 'thrill' or 'chase' is gone? The lovey-dovey scenes were expected so kinda nothing excited and the long sequence of them being drunk... feels like filler to me...

Anyways, ending is unexpected and credits to SHK for acting so damn shock, I felt that shock-ness because of her...

And it's kinda ridiculous how YSJ didn't get hurt that badly at all in Urk but when he got back to Korea... realli?

Some ppl think that YSJ will not able to be a solder again due to his injury and we'll get to see how he cope with that and their relationship... I actually look forward to that.. because from ep 1, YSJ was sucha an awesome guy... there isn't much character development.. so I'm looking forward to seeing the changes/struggle if that do happen...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mizuki85 said:

Touch it in a way we want or not is still a touch @ashleychia. Even when in harsh situation part of the drama, there is time when the reel and real feelings are blended and twisted. So I bet her touch on his chest is probably electrifying for both haha...

haha! That's right. I'll welcome any type of skinship. Sad or happy ones. 

But I am very assured that they two will have more skinship and that's cos Big Boss will not die.

• Like 6

I still can't organize my thought, what was happening? So many cute and happy moments and they decided to give me that kind of cliff hanger, how can I survive!!! 

Not that I think SJ will die, NO HE WILL NOT DIE, YA HEAR ME WRITER-NIM??? He will survive guys :D He is a fighter and he will never leave MY alone.

I'm more worried about MY, I was even more shocked than her when they open the ambulance door, I knew it will be SJ, but still I was so shocked. I think it's true that Capt Ahn was there to warn them.

In the preview, MY said please take care of SJ, I like him so much. Is she asking Cap Yoo to bring her SJ back? I don't know, I feel so touched by this scene and I cried for her. I don't know is this only her imagination or flashback?

Love how her tears start pooling in her eyes when SJ walked away, I can't say another word for SHK, she is truly awesome!

asPls44.gif

• Like 23

Will Song Hye-kyo save Song Joong-ki?

Updated : April 07 2016

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki, the on-screen couple of “Descendants of the Sun,” faces another crisis in their relationship, as Song Joong-ki is in a life-threatening condition following a gunshot injury. 

In the latest episode that aired Wednesday, Dr. Kang Mo-yeon, played by Song Hye-kyo, and special forces Capt. Yoo Si-jin, played by Song Joong-ki, arrive back home in Seoul from Uruk, a fictional war-torn Mediterranean country. The two go on dates and enjoy spending time together for the first time in Seoul. 

However, near the end of the episode, Yoo, who is in charge of security services during the high-level talks between North and South Korea, arrived at a hospital on an ambulance, lying on a gurney and soaked in blood. 

Spoiler

Yoo is unconscious. When Kang realizes her emergency patient is her boyfriend Yoo, she is shocked. 

In teaser photos released by the broadcaster on Thursday, Kang tries to save Yoo.

In the past episodes, it was Yoo who rescued Kang from emergency situations. Viewers can find out whether Kang can save Yoo on Thursday’s 14th episode. 

“Descendants of the Sun,” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on KBS2 channel.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com) 

=============

Cap. #YooSiJinCaptain.png

He will be survive Dr. #KangMoYeonDoctor.png save him

Spoiler

CfaOkwHUYAAvSkT.jpg

c as tagged

CfaJoozUkAAB_zM.jpg

CfaKj70UkAAitj9.jpg

cto

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Hye-kyo's daily life

2016/04/06 

photo710372.jpg

Song Hye-kyo from "Descendants of the Sun" posted a picture on her Instagram on April 5th.

She's looking at the camera with a look that is pure and innocent.

Song Hye-kyo's beauty is enough to turn an ordinary photo into a work of art.

Meanwhile, "Descendants of the Sun" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

c Hancinema

================

MC The Max sing about the 'Wind Beneath Your Wings' for 'Descendants of the Sun' OST Part 9!

By beansss   

You know you've been waiting for this! KBS2 drama 'Descendants of the Sun' has unveiled Part 9 of its OST, sung by ballad legends, MC The Max!

"Wind Beneath Your Wings" seems to multiply the sorrow we all felt watching hardship after hardship come in the way of our main couple, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

Excited for the next episode? And the next OST artist? Stay tuned, but take a listen to this masterpiece in the meantime!

ALLKPOP

• Like 15

Big Boss already prove that he can save her Beauty... Because he is a soldier he already save him in different situation and I think the writer made this scene so that Beauty can also prove her love for Big Boss by saving him no matter what happen. She's a doctor after all...So I will have in Dr.Kangs magical hands that already save many people :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 18

CfX6aYcWAAER8XT.jpg

The most awaited cameo of SHK's beloved dongsaeng. But tbh I laughed so hard when he appeared on my screen lol. Felt like I was actually watching SHK and YAI..not KMY and a bank teller. Even if his appearance was just a few seconds..I could still feel the closeness between those two. Were they having a hard time suppressing their laughter? :D 

• Like 24

@nadya92 phewww...now i can breathe! expecting sweet hospital moments between uri OTP :)

Regarding our 2nd OTP, i'm not sure on how they will find a way to reconcile. One minute they're all lovey dovey and the next they just part ways like that. They prolly need a bigger incident or something huge to bring them some senses that being together is much better.

I can't concentrate at work. Keep glancing at my watch. Should i just ask for an early leave? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

CfaLtFyUAAAsxEh.jpg

CfaLtQBUYAAbuFP.jpg

CfaLta_UIAA-Vxk.jpg

J.Estina Luce Hélio necklace ₩150,000 think  this necklaces gonna be booming and sold out lol

OMG just still wondering for tonight episode what that North Korean soldier do for SDY and YSJ they just get many shoot T T how come this makes me crazy. Well its only 3 ep left I hope writer nim you don't make any absurd or sad ending.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Steseng90 said:

I'm very curious about KMY's blood type, but I doubt she will need to donate her blood. Donating blood was necessary when they were at the disaster area, but this is the hospital. Can a hospital have so low of a blood supply that they need someone to donate blood for YSJ?

Maybe no stock for A blood, it happens sometimes...

13 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

The most awaited cameo of SHK's beloved dongsaeng. But tbh I laughed so hard when he appeared on my screen lol. Felt like I was actually watching SHK and YAI..not KMY and a bank teller. Even if his appearance was just a few seconds..I could still feel the closeness between those two. Were they having a hard time suppressing their laughter? :D 

I just want to say YAI's hairstyle looks so seto, so neat, he must have spend 1 hour in that hair for that few seconds? I think they prob have many laugh NGs, since SHK & him are very close friends. 

• Like 6