[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

There's one thing I didn't understand though. I thought MY and MJ are both surgeons. But it seemed like MY is the one that made all the life & death decisions - which is kind of unfair to her. So much pressure.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, orangeprincess18 said:

Guys! rating is out!

slightly going down 0.2%! i guess due to goodbye mr black (new drama from MBC)

EPISODE 7: 28.3 %

Oh GOD !! 

to me this has been the most touching episode so far !

• Like 15

3 hours ago, faythe said:

There's one thing I didn't understand though. I thought MY and MJ are both surgeons. But it seemed like MY is the one that made all the life & death decisions - which is kind of unfair to her. So much pressure.

It is tough being a "leader" and a "senior"  ... The responsibility, the decision making, the choice is on you.. 

(after watching DoTS with the sub, KMY did ask YMJ to make the decision in this case since the patient was hers)

• Like 11

Guest joynara

AGB Nielsen ratings for ep. 7 (vs ep. 6):

28.3% nationwide (-0.2%)

30.1% metropolitan areas (+0.3%)

31.8% Seoul (+1.4%)

The networks and advertisers place a huge premium on the AGB Nielsen ratings for the metropolitan areas (it's their most valuable urban market) and this is the first time DotS has crossed the 30% threshold. So yes, this is a pretty big deal. Can't remember the last time a mid-week 10pm drama did that, but I'm sure we'll have the details soon.

EdgQvcp.png

EJEYHyy.png