[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

59 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

I sometimes hate my brain: watching the preview, the scene where Shi-jin and Mo-yeon are on some sort of 'date' with the army jeep....I couldn't help but to think, what if that's not real, but a figment of Shi-jin's imagination while he's unconscious?? 

me too. imagination or flashback maybe. it will be weird with all the stuff happening that suddenly they're going far a date dunno:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, picorange said:

New OST's full audio is out on YT guys!

Link

now waiting for the MV! :blush:

i don't know why, maybe because it's rain here. but listening this song, in my dim room, and rain outside. i really got goosebump..

• Like 4

I desperately need ep 8 now.... I really want to know how MY answer the confession.... If she said she need time to sort the "anything she need to sort" then she is stupid.... Didn't she said SJ is the best she ever find...just accept him and be happy...... 

If she accept i also wonder what kind of words come out next episode.... And i will surely die for seconds tomorrow seeing YSJ smile when MY accept him..... Maybe she said she miss him too??? Or she was sorry for asking apology?? Or what..... I cant sleep i need ep 8 now.... If only i am the daughter of KBS owner lol....

about the accident may happen to our captain tomorrow.... Dont worry he'll survive... He still owe us 7 more episodes... 1 happy ending....and off course... This one won't be missed by our flirtious captain... 2 more kisses ahead with MY ..... Lol

• Like 16

I don't wanna lose you

be without you 

anymore

:heart: descendants of the sun.  Never failed to blow me away... There are so many pained and love there..... Is painful but that's life....in many form.... SJ-MY, DY-MJ, the rest of crews - YOU AGAIN!

• Like 13

Image result for descendants of the sunth?id=HQ.285982469745&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300

To ease Big Boss's worries about kissing scenes, all those in favor of more kissing raise your hand!

Image result for descendants of the sun korean drama episode 1 That's just what I thought........:rolleyes:

Before....... Image result for descendants of the sun fan art

After......  Image result for descendants of the sun fan art

Image result for descendants of the sun fan art

Enough said, for our dreams are our own ( Top Secret ):vicx: and can't be shared for we troopers don't brake the rules:w00t: 

Great job by all our DOTS  who brought press con info  and episode live recapp a mission well done. :wub:  

Credit & Thanks to all original owners... Just having some fun.....  So much sadness going on and I haven't even seen it:sweatingbullets:

Changes made due to my previous pictures being taken out by Mod words left hanging so I filled in hoping it would make sense just not as funny:D

7 minutes ago, mongray said:

"Not dying is also a part of my job."

Hope YSJ can keep his word until the end.

He will not die.... I will not let him die.... I will kill someone who will make him die ....also in the other hand YSJ have woman who is very good with knife than everyone else. :D

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, The_dia said:

i don't know why, maybe because it's rain here. but listening this song, in my dim room, and rain outside. i really got goosebump..

Told you guys.... The first time I listen to the teaser in previous episode....in the dark.... The voice sound hunted..... Bewitched...

• Like 4

The person who disappointed me the most wasn't even Richard, it was MJ's father. There's a huge natural calamity half way across the world, you haven't gotten any concrete information about the situation on ground and all you can do is try to arrange your daughter's marriage with Shi Jin to Shi Jin's poor father who looks uncomfortable as hell, but obviously since the other guy is his senior he can't even tell him that this conversation is highly inappropriate given the situation. 

MJ's daddy, you're really really obsessed with Shi Jin in a creepy manner. It's like he needs to have Shi Jin's DNA mixed into his family tree at any cost. :blink:

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

I desperately need ep 8 now.... I really want to know how MY answer the confession.... If she said she need time to sort the "anything she need to sort" then she is stupid.... Didn't she said SJ is the best she ever find...just accept him and be happy...... 

If she accept i also wonder what kind of words come out next episode.... And i will surely die for seconds tomorrow seeing YSJ smile when MY accept him..... Maybe she said she miss him too??? Or she was sorry for asking apology?? Or what..... I cant sleep i need ep 8 now.... If only i am the daughter of KBS owner lol....

about the accident may happen to our captain tomorrow.... Dont worry he'll survive... He still owe us 7 more episodes... 1 happy ending....and off course... This one won't be missed by our flirtious captain... 2 more kisses ahead with MY ..... Lol

I wish she would back hug him... time stop for a while, silent, then she confess... but... in their current situation right now, it would be a bit awkward if she do that... but.. who cares... hehehehe...

I hope there'll be no more excuses this time... she should take this chance to confess!!!

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@ayronics Huh that picture must be from ep8 already? It wasn't in the preview, and she's wearing the sweater she'll be wearing in 8. Why do the chinese get their hands on everything earlier lol?

This is the first drama that is shown simultaneously in both countries ;) 

As for the KBS streaming site, the Chinese (Mandarin) subs are already there ... but still need the English one :)

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@miss sojisub I think she'll walk away crying, like the preview shows. Hopefully then she can be honest and let it all out. Or she's gonna ignore her feelings one more time, so the regret of not telling him will be even bigger once she thinks he might be dead

She really is stubborn and stupid..... :bawling:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ayronics said:

YSJ's dialogue: 

i kept missing you. No matter what I did, I kept thinking about you.

I pushed my body to the limits (?)

Drank alcohol

did everything I could

but I still missed you.

I need to highlight the above translation...I wonder what kind of pushed???

This one?? 

tumblr_o1bl38W2pG1scm9d0o2_r1_540.gif   

Well obviously its really in the limits :w00t::blush:

• Like 24