[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

after watching Ep-7,ust felt it was very touchy! :( as a human,i felt how people survive under death! you never know when how you have to go...! 

whatever about Song Couple,feeling kinda sad about knowing DOTS ending :expressionless: because,however reality in the end,we all want a happy smile! i hope there will be a #Miracle..... 

• Like 13

already download OST part 5 on iTunes! Gonna be my on-repeat all day untill the next eps.

btw, the song just released for merely 2 hours, already number 7 on iTunes chart in my country. Daebakkk! 

DoTS power through! 

• Like 9

Is the scene at the end of preview ep 8 YSJ sleeping or unconcious? Because he look like sleeping to me and if you look at it, behind him there is checkered pattern that is look like KMY clothes whene they had a date together in this preview...maybe he just sleeping *hope he is sleeping*...After i see the preview again and again, turnout the checkered pattern is differnt. Its not KMY's..

Lets just hope the didint show cliff hanger ep at the end of episode 8

• Like 4

Hi Chingu! 
It's been a while since I write back here in Soompi.
I am kinda afraid to go delulu during uni days but the drama is way too good to resist!!
SJK and SHK = ultimate OTP!!! :D
Cinematography = perfecto beyond words = indescribable 
Actors and chemistry = killing me with the sudden feels, and the unexpected twist. I don't know whether my heart can take it or not. *lol*

Anyway, let us keep on supporting this drama! DoTS fighting! 
Love from Indonesia! <3 

33 minutes ago, zoey3 said:

We as the viewers could see how much Big Boss loves his Beauty, how much he misses her when they were separated, how thoughtful he is to her, how many sacrifices he made for her, how much he like her before he loves her (I could say at this point he loves her lol)...if only she could see these about him....*sigh, after all you still owe him for saving your life Beauty :blush:, if you don't repay him soon by confessing or showing some affections towards him soon, you may have to repay him by kissing him later LOL :kiss_wink:.

That wouldn't be so bad. I mean, I won't say no to that... *lalalalla*

5 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

Is the scene at the end of preview ep 8 YSJ sleeping or unconcious? Because he look like sleeping to me and if you look at it, behind him there is checkered pattern that is look like KMY clothes whene they had a date together in this preview...maybe he just sleeping *hope he is sleeping*

Let's check it out one more time! Hoping that SJ will be okay. I need my OTP TOGETHER and not SEPARATED!! 

5 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

Does anyone know when the new mv is out? I wanna see it...maybe its contain spoiler...

Fingers crossed Chingu! :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jinkx0820 said:

Uri-Captain Yoon, will always find a way to confess his feelings to his lady love....

I really hope that this time he'll get an hopeful reply from her.....

and "Yah! Kang Mo Yeon! This is your second chance. Grab him!" hahaha....

Yup! She asked for another chance. 
HERE IT IS KMY! Grab it before fate decided you're not worth it. :(

• Like 2

I have nothing to say but awesome!

The story is so real. Although MY and JS have been attracted by each other, but they did not jump into a relationship. I love the way they get closer day by day. This how real love should be. Full of understanding, sharing, giving.......

Feel sorry for our Beauty. She had to make a really hard choice..but our baby is so brave. KMY i love you...

• Like 15

@Ahpheng You're so funny!! You say, it is the last one C-strip, but in the end, you can't stop creating another one! raccoon

My favourite scene was when she was treating YSJ and he expressed his longing for her!! crazy monkey This time, she didn't stop him so to me, she has accepted his love confession. white cloud Although they were not looking at each other, they were actually seeing through each other. I hope, you understand what I mean.

I am actually longing myself for a kiss scene! hard love pink mouse

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, ailenoh said:

Is the scene at the end of preview ep 8 YSJ sleeping or unconcious? Because he look like sleeping to me and if you look at it, behind him there is checkered pattern that is look like KMY clothes whene they had a date together in this preview...maybe he just sleeping *hope he is sleeping*

I think he's passed out. He's wearing that hat with the flashlight on it.  He's fine though. :P 

And I love that it looks like MY isn't going to sit and cry when she learns he's trapped/hurt.  Go save your man KMY!

5 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Q. What do we have to expect for the remainder of DoTs (ep 7 onwards)?

SHK A. It will get more amusing, the love story is only officially beginning, I hope DoTs can accompany everyone across a happy time

YES THANK YOU.  

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Q. What do we have to expect for the remainder of DoTs (ep 7 onwards)?

SHK A. It will get more amusing, the love story is only officially beginning, I hope DoTs can accompany everyone across a happy time

omoooo..... it is officially begin she said.... kumawoo eonniii :heart::wub:

16 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Q. What scene or script dialogue is most memorable to you?

SHK A. “Doctor’s shouldn’t have boyfriends right? Too busy?” - is my most memorable, that plot line has many parodies, but frankly speaking when I was filming that part, every time i think about it, i get goosebumps all over, but because that was the part when both male and female protagonists have their first “confrontation” scene’s dialogue, there shouldn’t be any disguise, it was to be a direct expression of both’s good feelings towards each other.

me too....everytime i replayed the scene i still got the same lovely feeling i love the eye contact between them....:wub::wub:

• Like 22