[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

9 hours ago, 2cents said:

Thoughts - At the end when KMY was stitching up YSJ, i would have thought he would have needed to take his shirt off? Like... Isn't it hard for MY to stitch and clean his wound through the tiny rip in his tee? But then.... i guess that would like totally distract viewers from the serious dialogue they'd be saying as audience would be too busy oogling at YSJ's body... hahaha - hey i wouldn't be complaining :D

thanks for ur post,

totally agreed with this your thought about a shirtless YSJ can make us distract and not concentrate about the feel of their convo in the last scene in ep 7 :wub:

9 hours ago, 2cents said:

Q. What do we have to expect for the remainder of DoTs (ep 7 onwards)?

SHK A. It will get more amusing, the love story is only officially beginning, I hope DoTs can accompany everyone across a happy time

about our OTP relationship, let's just wait and see. SHK said THE LOVE STORY IS ONLY OFFICIALLY BEGINNING guysss :heart:

we just need to patient because sure there will be more and more lovey dovey scene that can make us bewitched :blush:

actually i planned to watch ep 7 and ep 8 all at once, because i dont wanna sad and cry twice :bawling:

i dont care about the rating if it's getting up or down, DOTS still and will be the best :w00t:

• Like 11

Honestly, when i read live recap last night, i thought that when i watch full episode with sub, i will have to skip much scene because less scene of song couple.. but when today i watch full episode .. i watched it full, with no skip at all and i watched it with teary eye.. it is really really good...

• Like 11

Thank you for embedding the MV, @MairaA, and thank you for giving us a heads up, @alleverything.

I really appreciate that KBS acknowledges the 2nd OTP and their love story. While I can understand Myeong Joo's father would want only the best for his daughter, I wish he would realize that it is ultimately Dae Young. I hope these guys make it through till the end! :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, larienssi said:

Same sentiments here. That is why I was completely on board with how Mo Yeon dealt with it. He cannot just expect her to trust him right away, when he keeps doing the exact thing that keeps her from trusting him. Maybe she gets disappointed easily, but who wouldn't. And I think this is a proper test for the both of them, not just for Si Jin, but for Mo Yeon as well, to be able to learn to love a person who will leave at someone's command, given Si Jin's circumstances, but one you know who will always try, and I do not think Mo Yeon is in that level of love, yet. 

as been said before, shi jin love kinda fairy tale love - undying love no matter what, while mo yeon love is realistic love - think and evaluate deeply about it. to me from ep 1-7 so far, mo yeon character is developing more than shi jin. shi jin character is totally lovable no doubt - charming, righteous, honest and all good qualities that so dreamy like. mo yeon character start off with prejudice about shi jin job, thinks about money and other thing that make some people dislike her (although she's so human and relate able to me) to growing into a character as a woman,people and doctor. since kim eun sook also write secret garden and heirs, i scared that this drama will only focus about male lead character and put female lead character aside. but i was wrong and we can see how mo yeon character develop. i like it so much and i hope it will be until the end of this drama. and i hope this drama not only show shi jin sacrifice for her doctor but also mo yeon sacrifice for his captain.

about shi jin confession at the end ep, well it's kinda wrong timing but i feel that consistent with shi jin character from beginning. he's kinda "follow your heart and don't waste time" when it about love since ep 1. it refreshing to me when the male lead so bold and honest but it also a flaw about him as it kinda hard to mo yeon as he want to her just trust him blindly about it. anyhow i really love this episode. dear writers, please continue to give balance development to shi jin and mo yeon character ok:) can't wait for tonight episode^_^

• Like 18

i just watched episode 7 now with english sub..it was indeed an emotional episode:cry:..i cried a lot :bawling:(the first time i watched w/o eng subs)...omo the mother of lee min ho in heirs is the mom of LCH...her scene with the chairman wooh daebak!:w00t:..i didn't know that LCH is indeed a rich kid..

• Like 4

KMY....REMEMBER THE OLD MAN ....THAT'S WHY SHE CRIED BITTERLY...:bawling:

SHK ...SHE'S SUCH AN AMAZING ACTRESS...SHE REALLY IS THE QUEEN OF DRAMA...in my opinion only every individual have their own preference.She can cry with all her heart content.

• Like 13

That't confessions things is so on point to make us eager for 8.. But i get soooooo.... Till when the writer make she's act like this.. The longing seems so unbearable for me... But hopefuly the writer can payback this in epsd to come.. 

Even is down 0,2 is still 1.. N i believe is gonna be this steady.. But this sad scenes just killing me n how many eps will this continue like this.. I'm really looking for more intense like hostages etc .. i believe they save it for epsd 9 n the rest.. Maybe .. hope so.. Hope not gonna back to "city" scene again 

@iris

About the 007 outfit is gonna very worth to wait... Hahaha.. His so manly handsome there.. Wondering is he gonna get promotion n becoming secret service kinda thing or it's his playback..  i really love this scenery n hope not gonna back in city live style n scenery too.. 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

BTW guys I think we found our captain of this SongSong ship......Mr. Jin Goo

But from what I've been reading, looks like JG is seriously fanboying over SHK. Most of his DOTS interview comments are pertaining to SHK. He's so giddy about her and it's kinda obvious now haha. 

• Like 20

What I do first when I got to the office is open yt and listen to the latest ost. I've been waiting for this song since it first appeared in the previous episode. The whole day I'll continue to replay it. Aaahh.. this song make me feel bout what they feel there

and yey! the connection is good for downloading its raw version. and even im in office, I still have time to watch this!! (i’m sorry boss)

raw version and subs has never been this fast in previous dramas I've ever watched. waaah.. dots troppers very daebaakkkk!!

• Like 10