[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@madlena if you call of us for party, i'm pretty sure YYS will became our target to steal before you even realize, :D:D

@angels_natdylax05 thank ou for article, i feel warm read that, my brain back to KSR check out YYS body,

@moodypie they really playing with my patience, i will choose BGW shoulder over mayor shoulder, Period. :) 

good thing i already watched the worst kdrama ever last year, now i'm okay with anything, i will just suddenly drop something if it's already bored me, and as long they don't give me like HongGilDong ending,

@icemaid let's take spicy beef stewwwwwwww

lol....anyone taking the mayor's bicep? I'm all for GW. His bicep is not just strong but he can cook delicious food.

This is rare!! hehe.

LOL I'm not a fan of mayor's bicep or shoulders either! Now, it was GW's biceps or shoulders... *droooooollllllll*

LOL,,,, i hope they give BGW white shirt again or remove his cardigan, he don't need that,

@angelflower thank you for the translate, stay like thsi fo a while, looks like we need longer than a while, :D

but i'm curious now, BGW and LJJ into push and pull game for a long time, but haesil married right away with JG, i thought they will have another angst when they together and fight for it, not married right away after dating for a week,,

@angelflower thx for translation

"I have to stay like this for a while." Kekkekee so your prediction is coming true @pandalover1 ?

Keeping Ma fingers crossed sis! Let's hope the preview is in the right sequence cause lately it's always been in sequence.. so please Hong sis continue to follow the pattern! 

@madlena if you call of us for party, i'm pretty sure YYS will became our target to steal before you even realize, :D:D

@angels_natdylax05 thank ou for article, i feel warm read that, my brain back to KSR check out YYS body,

@moodypie they really playing with my patience, i will choose BGW shoulder over mayor shoulder, Period. :) 

good thing i already watched the worst kdrama ever last year, now i'm okay with anything, i will just suddenly drop something if it's already bored me, and as long they don't give me like HongGilDong ending,

lol....anyone taking the mayor's bicep? I'm all for GW. His bicep is not just strong but he can cook delicious food.

This is rare!! hehe.

LOL I'm not a fan of mayor's bicep or shoulders either! Now, it was GW's biceps or shoulders... *droooooollllllll*

LOL,,,, i hope they give BGW white shirt again or remove his cardigan, he don't need that,

@angelflower thank you for the translate, stay like thsi fo a while, looks like we need longer than a while, :D

but i'm curious now, BGW and LJJ into push and pull game for a long time, but haesil married right away with JG, i thought they will have another angst when they together and fight for it, not married right away after dating for a week,,

Yes they need longer than awhile, so many delicious food to feast on - grilled abalone, spicy beef stew.........:phew:

that post about the things we will miss about jeju gatsby made me sad and nostalgic though.. Cant believe next week its over. They're probably filming for the last eps these days and then they will leave jeju..ans that's it!! Hope YYS and KSR pull a jisung/hwang jung eum and do another drama together, but yys is so damn busy with his.movie career.. 

OTP Scene (GW tries to be the noble idiot and lies that he was joking, but JJ knows that something is wrong):

GW: You did come to check after all. When you seemed to be holding it in for a long while.

JJ: What was it that you left here?

GW: Nothing. It was just a joke.

JJ: A joke? 

GW: Lee Jung Joo, you lost to me again. I'm really bad, aren't I?

JJ: Gun Woo-yah, why are you being like this? Did something happen?

GW: I told you I joked with you. If you're angry, then just get angry.

JJ: Your face is not like one who had fun for playing a joke, is it? Something happened, didn't it? Something bad? Or are you sick?

GW: Forget it.

JJ: Tell me. I'll listen to all of it.

GW: I told you I was joking! You should be getting angry now, why are you being worried about me?! Do you like me that much? Don't you have any dignity?

JJ: It's because you look... strange.

GW: You have to get really angry. Otherwise, without a care for you, I'll keep insisting that you come with me. Are you going to fall over (the line) again?

JJ: I... won't.

GW: This is no fun. I really have to stop now.

ARGH. I know what GW is doing. But he confessed already! This is all backtracking!

@moodypie  you are right looks like hong sis feel that ep 13 is still too early for OTP to be together. :crazy:

Their previous dramas that I watched, the otp only get together in the final eps, 

Well, I hope I am wrong in this one. 

@angelflower Thanks for the translation. Finally mayor is telling the truth.

that post about the things we will miss about jeju gatsby made me sad and nostalgic though.. Cant believe next week its over. They're probably filming for the last eps these days and then they will leave jeju..ans that's it!! Hope YYS and KSR pull a jisung/hwang jung eum and do another drama together, but yys is so damn busy with his.movie career.. 

I wish too or maybe they can do a movie together. :D

This is rare!! hehe.

@kilaalaa lol don't just drool at the biceps. Focus on his cooking and dishes too. haha.

@delfin haha Hong Gil dong ending.. that was based on true legend/story, he was supposed to die, but we can still have our own imagination. that the hero didn't die. 

Thank Goodness Hong sister is not related to Hong Gil Dong!! wakakaka.

@angelflower omoooo  he said takw responsibility???? Im dead..wanna cry, and mayor stepped up and said the truth!??? Yeeeees! The responsibility part reminds me of a line the lead said in the Japanese drama rich man poor woman! When he confessed he said "you broke my walls, now you have to take responsibility" dont know if anyone else watched it but omg its the saaaame!!!

@moodypie hahaha that's why I said MJW would make a good secret spy gathering intelligence.. maybe after this hong sis will make her join the NIS.  Hahahah 

Hmm...not a bad role for her future project. She's not a bad actress, in fact, she's improved a lot. But she doesn't have the chance to show different expression apart from those we've seen throughout the 13 eps.

@moodypie  you are right looks like hong sis feel that ep 13 is still too early for OTP to be together. :crazy:

Their previous dramas that I watched, the otp only get together in the final eps, 

Oh really! This is my first hong sis drama. Anyway we are almost at the end already, 3 more hours/episodes.

Oh really! This is my first hong sis drama. Anyway we are almost at the end already, 3 more hours/episodes.

Anyway, I hope this is not the case after all that we went through (the never ending push and pull as well as the misunderstanding and miscommunication). 

You are right...you made me realise that we only have 3 hours!! Not much time..

@angelflower omoooo  he said takw responsibility???? Im dead..wanna cry, and mayor stepped up and said the truth!??? Yeeeees! The responsibility part reminds me of a line the lead said in the Japanese drama rich man poor woman! When he confessed he said "you broke my walls, now you have to take responsibility" dont know if anyone else watched it but omg its the saaaame!!!

i did and it was amazing!

And I think this is one of the meaningful conversations about their relationship, which explains a lot about their pace haha. I had to look up quite a few words, so I hope I got it right!

(From 0:42)

GW: How can you pour hot water on your own hand? It's so obvious where your attention was. You were staring at me, weren't you?

JJ: It's ok, you can stop. It's cold.

GW: It got hot, so of course you have to cool it down.

JJ: I'll do it.

GW: Just be still, I'll cool it down. I have to make sure it's alright. What happens if it scars?

JJ: When... are you leaving?

GW: Should I wait till (it's) cooled down? Is our Jung Joo still hot? 

JJ: Stop joking around. Are you really leaving?

GW: "Jung Joo-yah, don't go elsewhere; would you go w

My torrent finished and I totally love the first few lines Jung Joo said to the Mayor!

Ok, this takes place before that noble idiot thing, where Jung Joo goes to check in the cellar. When she's drinking with the Mayor, she remembers what GW says about her being "hot" for him. She touches her forehead.

Mayor: Why, are you feeling sick?

JJ: It's not hot.

Mayor: That's good, isn't it? If it's hot, then you're sick.

JJ: Mayor, when I'm with you, my heart feels really comfortable. 

Mayor: That's good.

JJ: But when I'm with him, it hurts. Because... it's hot. (gets up) There's something I have to go check on.

(leaves and goes to the cellar)

Woo awesome Jung Joo!

@nonski @pandalover1 @sky5joyous @moodypie @rynn_peace @jeonghyang @uglypearl @angelflower and anyone I missed thanks for everything---translations, videos, gifs, recap etc. I have no talent and do not know gifs, nor can I watch live (I never attempted as it is daytime and work for me.) Lunch time now and I just spent watching and catching up. The sprained finger (left index) is a bit difficult. Thanks to the chinese plaster the recovery is faster than if I did not have it. Love my mom.

Wow wow wow. Ok not watched the raw at all. Gosh I will have to be patient and wait til tonight.  Boo.

-PS is cute doing the curry lesson. I love how they have the other characters do recipes too but I do miss our GW doing them.

-The scene where PS sees the Mayor's niece (SNSD Seohyun) was cute. How you see the person you crush looks all sparkly and their hair is blowing in the breeze so prettily. You cannot fault him for not wanting her to leave disappointed when she found out JJ left their gathering to bring them to WaC instead. or how he begged JJ noona to stay because if she stays, mayor stays, and if mayor stays then the pretty niece stays. She is sweet to help him out and stay.

-PS talks to the niece asking her what she thought of WaC. PS continues it is a great place and if there is anything you want to eat I can make it for you. (So cute trying to hit on her.)

-When they played the games----she lost and the Mayor being sweet to be her black night. But when the colleague said "kiss time" they all chimed in of course not our GW. When JJ looked uncomfortable and the Mayor too to have the Niece push her with the quick check doesn't count. I loved in the video clip, GW is like---if you are going to do it-do it properly which got JJ shocked a bit. Yes you do it properly and then swept in to kiss her properly on the 'lips." I liked how the Mayor  was embarrassed but it showed how GW glared at him staking his claim on JJ. Then makes it more obvious JJ likes him following him out.

-When GW Hyung JG are at the cafe with HS, I love how she is deliciously eating the green tea patbingsoo. (I am dreaming of the one I had in Daegu right now. ) I think they are talking how is he complaining I believe on her lack of prompt responses to his texts (?) and also being cute (?). He is like---even with busy meetings I make sure to do it in a timely manner. HS looks amused and says ok I will try and do it. Usually I am not always near my phone. Then he mentions needing to go to Seoul and wants to take her there to his house there. Then some talk about no she wants to be in Jeju and they should be meeting in Jeju as HS has NO intentions to move to Seoul at all is what I gathered.

-When JJ was pouring the hot water into her cup she poured on her hand. GW springs into action. (so manly and man of action--swoon) She tells him to stop he tells her he will do it. They talk alot but he does mention---you hurt yourself because you were looking at me. GW looking and taking care of her. JJ asks when will you go? Will you still wait for me til I come back? Are still warm/hot? Stop joking when are you leaving? JJ don't go anywhere else(?) Do you want to go with me together? Do you know when I am joking and being honest with you? JJ--you always are joking with me. Makes a person confused by what you say. GW-when I real/honest and sincere you did not accept it. So I got you hurt instead. So I won't give this dangers question at all. (not sure here) If you don't accept it then it is a joke. JJ what do you mean? GW-well anyways you don't know the real and joking (then my korean rots here). TT GW checks her hand lifting the ice pack and says at this point it is ok and a relief.  Get some rest and then ice pack on her head before he goes upstairs. LOL.

As for the preview for next week and not seeing all the raw, I am excited at least GW and JJ have a moment (deep one) and he hugs her. Also I liked in the voiceover that the Mayor tells the truth to JJ that GW took her him that night (and being honest). He knows it is a lost cause.

Also @packmule3 thanks always for your insightful posts. I cannot wait to read more. I love how you wrote about bookends. It does make sense and when you tied in the certain scenes to substantiate your point were right on point. (Ok I totally see the teacher/lawyer there.)

Thanks all for letting me to share and hang out and now back to work and reality. Sigh.

@angelflower OMG you are sooo fast!!! But I totally burst out laughing when GW put the icebag on JJ's head... LOL even though its frustrating to see them doing this push and pull, I think I've reached a state of acceptance where ANY scenes that involve just GW and JJ will do for me. Thanks so much for doing all these translations!!!

GW: Just be still, I'll cool it down. I have to make sure it's alright. What happens if it scars?

JJ: When... are you leaving?

GW: Should I wait till (it's) cooled down? Is our Jung Joo still hot? 

What GW talked about here is not only JJ hand but her heart too. He worries he will hurt her heart if he leaves.

Archived