[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

can't wait tmrrrr:wub:

sss.jpg

hmmm my guess is that gw will say goodbye to ljj with that surprise and then ljj will chase him at the airport after finding thw ticket.

Your onto something @madlena  I feel that way too after seeing the preview. JJ is wearing the same clothes when she was running for the taxi......

I take this back, JJ was wearing white pants when she was running for the taxi, in the scene with GW she's got ripped jeans?.... So not sure.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syjay07

Swear to god, if the next recipe is by that leech im going On a diet indefinitely...dont want to  eat that, NOPE!

hahahaha are you really hate that leech so much?

Awwwwww please let the candle light meal scene not an imaginary / dream one. Because that is JJ's house! ahahaha GW even has a cute little stove and a pot. aafdejkfbeajkfvneakjvgblaeknvglaeknvlavbailr

I want it to be real. PLSSSSS

I don't know why I have a feeling that it will be an imaginary one! Damn...if that is the case!

Guest mae-qwerty

thanks for recapp, gif, pic, video, and comments.....

lets be positif thinking...... its okay.... #imagine about woojoo otp next eps# :phew: :P

Guest syjay07

@syjay07 don't we all??she is.so predictably mean and scheming that it drives me nuts.. Im telling you guys, if any of you chingus try t make her recipe im not talking to you!!

i want make recipe from woojoo, maybe on EP 15 or 16

Hyung ts ts ts.. I like hee ra more than hyung actually!!at least she tries to help gw and thinks about him..

HR...please just seduce the mayor already. I agree ..he's too free to be wandering around mendorong. Warm and cozy is not for you and JJ. Sigh!! The mayor was always the result of GW's jealousy. Today, no more jealousy? GW just walked off. I wanna cry! This whole drama is full of bad-communication. 

And then that JW!! still not letting go. She has a big rock in her head? Did you just smirk again at JJ. (pulling out my hair). And Hong sistar..your timing for JW to appear every single time when there's juicy bit of information. 

Awwwwww please let the candle light meal scene not an imaginary / dream one. Because that is JJ's house! ahahaha GW even has a cute little stove and a pot. aafdejkfbeajkfvneakjvgblaeknvglaeknvlavbailr

I don't know why I have a feeling that it will be an imaginary one! Damn...if that is the case!

I think iit's just our defence mechanism, we've been trolled so many times by Hong sis that's why we are taking precautions.. but I think it will be a very dumb move for Hong sis for to troll something like that at this point of the drama.. people will strangle them.. I think it's for real.. and because the look on JJ face.. 

Guest syjay07

thanks for recapp, gif, pic, video, and comments.....

lets be positif thinking...... its okay.... #imagine about woojoo otp next eps# :phew: :P

I dont care that imagine or dream, I just to see they happy together

I am now comparing my mood after watching the preview yesterday and today's episode. Surprisingly I am not that angry as I was yesterday? I think the episode is okay, and the pull and push isn't all that infuriating as I thought it'd be. 

I kinda get what I want. JJ noticing that GW is having a problem / a hard time! *___* <3 And then GW held onto JJ's hand when they're at the wine cellar - I am so in love with this scene. And my heart bleed for GW when Hyung chose HS over him (why don't you just stab me in the heart, Hyung?)

Yeah there are scenes that boils me but the preview somehow made me hopeful and happy. 

Based on the tickets being left at the wine cellar, I am assuming that GW didn't leave and hid in JJ's old house. If that is true then awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it is the cutest thing ever. BGW in JJ's old house with his cute little stove and a pot is a sight that made me soooo happy. What more when he is hugging JJ? THE BEST THING EVER.

please be real, preview. don't troll me.

actually my anger is not at our otp but more on the side dishes around them ergo mayor wook, ji won and even poong san!

i am so hurting for gw because of hyung!

@madlena LOL, chingu, miannnn, i know you're angry, but i cant help to smile, i just imagining that if YYS cooking special for you that recipe and come to your house with his cutie smile, how about that? :)

now i already know that the best think is keeping my hope lower as possible, we got possibility that Hong sister give us dreaming scene again, but even seduced scene became real, i really hope they just played dream scene one time (just that back hug scene)

So is it possible that GW didn’t leave Jeju and hid at JJ’s house? That would be funny! I want it to be real too! They need to be alone and setting up a date at JJ’s house is a brilliant idea, atleast Mr Mayor and JW won’t be able to find them there! 

Thank goodness for the preview or I’ll go to bed feeling hurt for GW!

Hahaha i had that same thought too..Actually me and @rynn_peace came up with this theory that hong sis might troll the noble idiocy cliche.. ljj chasing after bgw until airport realized that he left already too late but ends up he didn't leave but he's at her place.. see there's like a table there with cloth (I think u get what I mean).. and place looks slightly decorated too...for living purposes.. 

Aside from the candles which is well, romantic, what caught my eyes are the flowers and balloons. We all know the significance of these things to their lives. Since our JJ is dense and clueless,GW is now showing JJ in a way that she will understand that GW likes JJ! He’s not proposing, is he? Saying I will make sure all 100 balloons won’t burst ’til the rest of our lives! Pardon my imagination, I just want to erase the sad GW in my mind before! I go to sleep.

I am now comparing my mood after watching the preview yesterday and today's episode. Surprisingly I am not that angry as I was yesterday? I think the episode is okay, and the pull and push isn't all that infuriating as I thought it'd be. 

I kinda get what I want. JJ noticing that GW is having a problem / a hard time! *___* <3 And then GW held onto JJ's hand when they're at the wine cellar - I am so in love with this scene. And my heart bleed for GW when Hyung chose HS over him (why don't you just stab me in the heart, Hyung?)

Yeah there are scenes that boils me but the preview somehow made me hopeful and happy. 

Based on the tickets being left at the wine cellar, I am assuming that GW didn't leave and hid in JJ's old house. If that is true then awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it is the cutest thing ever. BGW in JJ's old house with his cute little stove and a pot is a sight that made me soooo happy. What more when he is hugging JJ? THE BEST THING EVER.

please be real, preview. don't troll me.

actually my anger is not at our otp but more on the side dishes around them ergo mayor wook, ji won and even poong san!

i am so hurting for gw because of hyung!

That poong san!!!! Gawdd please don't talk about him, he really disappointed me today!! His ignorance is also a big problem.. 

I believe the mayor and mjw are just playing their roles as the second leads to try to disrupt uri OTP. But individually both of URI leads have already clearly shown that they reject the second leads.. just that the misunderstanding between WooJoo is because of the presence of the second leads... haihhhhh...

Hyung ts ts ts.. I like hee ra more than hyung actually!!at least she tries to help gw and thinks about him..

Sorry Hyung today I hate you the most! 

Yeah, I don't think the present situation with GW required his tough love stand. GW is his half brother, he should have helped in setting things straight. I hope we'd see them sort everything out before the wedding (then again, that would seem like cutting the drama short, we have to get some angst first, complete with mahkjang music to boot!) 

@madlena Hmm, despite of how petty HR comes off, she cares for her brothers deeply. I just wish she's more observant and less judgemental. Her only function in the drama seems to be the person whom the blogger would divulge her findings to. Heh.

Guest Mazayas

So is it possible that GW didn’t leave Jeju and hid at JJ’s house? That would be funny! I want it to be real too! They need to be alone and setting up a date at JJ’s house is a brilliant idea, atleast Mr Mayor and JW won’t be able to find them there! 

Thank goodness for the preview or I’ll go to bed feeling hurt for GW!

Hahaha i had that same thought too..Actually me and @rynn_peace came up with this theory that hong sis might troll the noble idiocy cliche.. ljj chasing after bgw until airport realized that he left already too late but ends up he didn't leave but he's at her place.. see there's like a table there with cloth (I think u get what I mean).. and place looks slightly decorated too...for living purposes.. 

I love that scenario!.....imagine if they really live together in Jj small house...♥♥.

If that just jj imagination....i will accept that, if only they give us Gw-Jj kiss scene bts ...hahaha

But, if i must choose....i choose thats not Imagination plus..kiss scene bts!... mhuahahaha

I think iit's just our defence mechanism, we've been trolled so many times by Hong sis that's why we are taking precautions.. but I think it will be a very dumb move for Hong sis for to troll something like that at this point of the drama.. people will strangle them.. I think it's for real.. and because the look on JJ face.. 

I hope so...because this is the first time, i am running out of patience with Hong sis. Apart of me still want it to be a real scene between JJ and GW. It's cruelty to show us this bit in the preview!! lol...yup trying to make myself laugh. 

I feel like I should have waited for the whole drama to finish before i started watching it... in this drama, the wait is agonizing! These 24 hrs in between the thursday episode is punishing! 

Do Hong sisters hate fan-shippers or whut? Lol.

@delfin LOL, chingu, miannnn, i know you're angry, but i cant help to smile, i just imagining that if YYS cooking special for you that recipe and come to your house with his cutie smile, how about that? in that case well  of course,who cares whos is the recipe if YYS is bringing it with his sexy guns??? If that happened i would call all of you for a dinner party and then an "after party"!!! 

also chingus i don't think its an imaginary scene, it can't be at this point of the drama plus there are too many details and decorations for it to be imaginary!!

I feel like I should have waited for the whole drama to finish before i started watching it... in this drama, the wait is agonizing! These 24 hrs in between the thursday episode is punishing!

Guys just be prepared for the wait after tomorrow's episode. We have 2 scenarios A) they might leave us hanging, ljj chasing bgw but couldn't get him in time and END.  B.) GW didn't leave even after all the ljj chasing and jj will be by his side. 

Because Hong sis left us with a angst ending today, like they usually do in a week one ending will be angst the other is awwww.. so let's hope that tmr ending will be awww.. if they follow the pattern! 

I know right?! If only we could hire Healer to steal ep. 14 for us! See you all again tomorrow and thank you recappers, screencappers and all warmers!

Archived