[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

I bet you guys anything  mom caused the accident that killed hs husband and gw dad took the blame for it to save gw and his mom from jail since she was pregnant with gw at the point. And there is hyun turning his back on gw when they are all the offspring of hs husbands killer call it poetic justice for abandoning his little bro and treating him like he did the killing himself. Sorry but the one rule you don't break with me is Bros/noonas/donsegas before excuse the word ho*s. No matter how in love you are you don't treat your blood like  that if you don't love your blood there is no way in hell you can love anyone else. I feel this should come back and bite hyun in the butt big time.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I agree, it's probably mom who caused the accident. It would explain why she was so mean when she described GW's father to him, because she is actually describing herself. That she's a murderer, a liar and a conman. In some ways I am guessing GW's mom also hates herself for causing the accident. 

I hope it's really GW's mom who was the real driver. Because I really want to see hyung ashamed for what he did... 

But anyway I guess what I really want to see is JJ being there for GW when he feels like the world has abandoned him... Time for JJ to be the teddy bear for GW! Skinship please!

Guest luvluvluv_kdrama

I bet you guys anything  mom caused the accident that killed hs husband and gw dad took the blame for it to save gw and his mom from jail since she was pregnant with gw at the point. And there is hyun turning his back on gw when they are all the offspring of hs husbands killer call it poetic justice for abandoning his little bro and treating him like he did the killing himself. Sorry but the one rule you don't break with me is Bros/noonas/donsegas before excuse the word ho*s. No matter how in love you are you don't treat your blood like  that if you don't love your blood there is no way in hell you can love anyone else. I feel this should come back and bite hyun in the butt big time.

omg yes i agree with you. i think GW mom hit HS hubby and GW dad SWAPPED cars to take the blame.

about the big bro... did he tell GW to leave or did GW say he was going to leave and big bro didnt stop him?? i think i need to wait for eng subs and finally watch the full episode.

thanks for all the live recaps. it has put my curious mind at ease. cant wait for eng subs. 

honestly the hongs are good at this lol they write the story with alot of push and pull technique making alot of viewers angry but no mater how angry and frustrated we get, we still cant get enough lol 

have a blessed day everyone!!

@moodypie HGD was write by Hong sister too onnie, :D, i'm really depressed by the ending, but strangely i re-watch that drama many times back then, i really got history with Hong sis,

@claudia07 i watching mask too regularly from the start, and i falling in love with SooAe heels, :) , but the genre totally different for me, that's why i cant compare both and enjoy both story

@ororomunroe thanks for rating update,

I don't know what bothers me the most after seeing today's episode: seeing Gun Woo's brother  basically giving up on him or discovering that maybe his mom made him bear her mistakes on his own (while sparing his two siblings) so much for the family bond!

I can't wait for today's episode hopefully Lee Jung Joo will be here to bring him a little bit of warmth.

Honestly, the drama is expressing full meaning of its name "Warm and Cozy".

Our OTP is slowly developing their relationship, but that is a good way to heal each other. It isn't a fire, easy burn and easy collapsed. Fire is hot but it's hard to bare.

Jeju is a beautiful island with sunlight covering every corner. And the people is the same.

GW and JJ, we can clearly see that they didn't say how much they fall in love but they re tied together by their own promises. Theirs promises don't need confirmation from the other like " Because I promise I love you hence you have to love me back". They are giving unconditionally.

Sorry that I don't have enough words to express my feelings due to my limited English.

I just says that I like this drama warmly and cosily.

And due to my experience from Master's Sun, the happy period of OTP is just around 15 mins of an episode, with a party in front of the rooftop house. (oh its look like the same style here, candle party at the house of female lead).

So don't worry, be happy, warmth will come soon....

Episode 14 text preview is out!

_____

Episode 14

이대로 좀 있어야 되겠다

건우(유연석)는 맨도롱또똣에서 열리는 정근(이성재)과 해실(김희정)의 결혼
식 준비
를 마지막으로 제주도를 떠나겠다고 하고 정배(이한위)는 건우에게 아버지를 한 번 
만나보라고 권한다.
한편 황욱(김성오)은 반지를 준비해 정주(강소라)를 찾아가는데....

_____

Episode 14 (I have to stay like this for a while)

GW decides to leave Jeju after preparing Warm and Cozy for JG and HS's wedding. Jungbae ajussi advises GW to meet his father once. 

Separately, Hwang Wook prepares a ring and goes to look for JJ but...

____

And ahhhhh the video preview has Jungbae ajussi and GW sitting in JJ's old house with candles all around them! LOL who would have thought Jungbae ajussi would be at the candlelit scene too? WAHAHAHA

Short translation of Episode 14 video preview:

GW: What man will want to reveal his weak side to the girl he likes?

PS: I don't think GW hyung has left already right?

JJ: He's not going to come.

GW: Hyung, if you make that ajumma happy, I think my heart will feel lighter somehow.

Woman: Mayor Hwang came today for the ring that he had ordered.

Jungbae Ajusshi: Its possible that your father might not have been that bad a person.

Mayor: Baek Geon Woo came back for you that day.

GW: You were the one that made it scary, so you take responsibility for me. I have to stay like this for a while.

____

Again, apologies if my translation is off... Haha its not the best but hopefully it gives you guys a gist and help us all get through this long Thursday...

Regarding the Hyung, I think his choice is acceptable.

GW doesn't have close relationship with his siblings, especially his is living alone.

Hyung need to save HS first, the do the same way with his brother like financial support as he used to do. To us it's strange but to their relationship is normal I think so.

Besides, Hyung knows JJ will follow GW. If he drop GW, JJ will save him. But for HS and himself, they are the only one cure for the other.Then he chose HS.

One more reason, if he doesn't choose HS, GW won't leave the island.

GW won't leave the island, there couldn't be the candling party and some"plus" things as we are expecting...

What will be, will be....:))

Aigoo, I'm in office now and it's just 2/8 working hours...

happy Thursday warmers!  ep14 tonight and then we come for our ending week.

Thanks to all updates, recaps and screencaps for ep13 though gloomy gloomy feels for uri #woojoo

just finished watching ep13 and im still wanting to go back to my pillow and have a good cry.

arrrrrrrgh too much metaphors, misunderstanding, defense mechanism on both parts, not to mention pride,

wanting to not be the first to admit defeat and so on.... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy #WooJoo, just kiss and

make up and be merry and live happily ever after in jeju already! aigooooo

but then, HongSis had other ideas than we soo yah, im bracing on my seat for ep14 :)

still, its kinda heavy ep13 ending, my poor Woojoo feels.

now off to sleep more bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

22589_1594654127467210_41039921436396009

11011839_1594654154133874_77516972696265

Regarding the Hyung, I think his choice is acceptable.

GW doesn't have close relationship with his siblings, especially his is living alone.

Hyung need to save HS first, the do the same way with his brother like financial support as he used to do. To us it's strange but to their relationship is normal I think so.

Besides, Hyung knows JJ will follow GW. If he drop GW, JJ will save him. But for HS and himself, they are the only one cure for the other.Then he chose HS.

One more reason, if he doesn't choose HS, GW won't leave the island.

i wanted to scream to his hyung when the scene happens. i mean, a sibling over the love of your life,

whom to choose?, true enough they (GW and his hyung) dont have closer relationship than most brother,

and indeed GW have given him and his noona more than their fair share of head aches...

the only thought cross my mind is that, maybe, his hyung wants Geunwoo to face this on his own, for him

to be able to be responsible. be mature enough to solve his problems and not the usual route that is to ask

help from hyung and noona.., and yes, JJ is there also (which his hyung approves and knows she's good influence for his dongsaeng unlike JW lol) but they need to settle their issues too,  aigooo Geunwoo-yah  fighting!

Media previewvia yys th

Media preview

“Warm and Cozy” Yoo Yeon-seok kisses Kang So-ra out of jealousy
Via hancinema  [Spoiler] “Warm and Cozy” Yoo Yeon-seok kisses Kang So-ra out of jealousy

On the June 24th episode of MBC"s Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Warm and Cozy", Geon-woo (Yoo Yeon-seok) kissed Jeong-joo (Kang So-ra) out of jealousy.

On this day, Geon-woo saw Jeong-joo (Kang So-ra) and Hwang Wook (Kim Seong-oh) playing games along with their friends. When he saw Hwang Wook being a protector for Jeongjoo, Geon-woo became jealous.

When Geon-woo saw Jeong-joo kissing Hwang Wook in the course of the game, Geon-woo said, "If you"re going to kiss, do it right" and then kissed Jeong-joo by surprise.

http://www.ohkpop.com/222979/spoiler-warm-and-cozy-yoo-yeon-seok-kisses-kang-so-ra-out-of-jealousy?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

_____

Episode 14

이대로 좀 있어야 되겠다

식 준비
만나보라고 권한다.

_____

GW decides to leave Jeju after preparing Warm and Cozy for JG and HS's wedding. Jungbae ajussi advises GW to meet his father once. 

Again, apologies if my translation is off... Haha its not the best but hopefully it gives you guys a gist and help us all get through this long Thursday...

____

And ahhhhh the video preview has Jungbae ajussi and GW sitting in JJ's old house with candles all around them! LOL who would have thought Jungbae ajussi would be at the candlelit scene too? WAHAHAHA

Thanks for the translation. 

Did GW prepare the candle lit house for his bro and newly married wife? and he ended up with JJ in there instead. I'll be happy if this is the scenario..it means that JJ and GW hugging in that house is not an imagination. 

I'm soooo sad for Gun Woo tonight, left all alone :tears:

How could Hyung do that to him? I know that he loves Hae Shil, but really, to send away your brother, knowing his pain and his consideration? In that scene with the two brothers, HR and HS, the acting was just so fine. From their eyes, you knew that the two brothers knew the other knew and spoke of more than just leaving that room. The dejection in GW's eyes when he realised Hyung's choice was like an arrow to the heart.

And then after he miserably reaches the restaurant, he sees JJ in the arms of the mayor, comforting her. He turns around with tears in his eyes, and says "It's ok. You were (always) planning to leave alone."

Ooof. :tears:

Gun Woo, for all his playfulness and bravado, has a really low self-worth. He seems to think he has nothing to offer Jung Joo, which is why he's so afraid of her rejection. Jung Joo is perhaps the first person he wants to hang on to, but he can't because he's unable to realise that all he has to give is still himself.

yup it was sad to see GW feeling alone...it was a torturing ending. 

After a good night rest I am feeling much energetic and more positive.

All GW has to realise is that JJ only needs him (and his bicep to lean on!)

_____

Episode 14

이대로 좀 있어야 되겠다

식 준비
만나보라고 권한다.

_____

____

Short translation of Episode 14 video preview:

GW: What man will want to reveal his weak side to the girl he likes?

PS: I don't think GW hyung has left already right?

JJ: He's not going to come.

GW: Hyung, if you make that ajumma happy, I think my heart will feel lighter somehow.

Woman: Mayor Hwang came today for the ring that he had ordered.

Jungbae Ajusshi: Its possible that your father might not have been that bad a person.

Mayor: Baek Geon Woo came back for you that day.

GW: You were the one that made it scary, so you take responsibility for me. I have to stay like this for a while.

____

Here's the link for the longer video preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/man/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003188100050100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1  

God after episode 13, i thought the mayor would give up already. Yet he still insist. I seriously thought he was really non pushy,sweet and nice in ep 13 but turns out he's gonna be pushy again.. Well he needs to receive one last final rejection blow from LJJ in ep 14! maybe that's when and why he finally tells LJJ the truth about the night BGW came and take her home. SO SELFISH MAYOR!! Love can't be forced don't you know that! getting a ring for someone who has zilch feelings for you, why mayor why are you not considerate of LJJ's feelings? 

Recaps now out at dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/warm-and-cozy-episode-13/#comment-1798913

DRAMA RECAPS
Warm and Cozy: Episode 13
by girlfriday | June 24, 2015 | 57 Comments

cozy13-00329a.jpg

On the one hand, it’s a huge step in maturity for our hero to stop being selfish and actually become a noble idiot entirely for someone else’s benefit. On the other hand, this in no way has advanced his emotional maturity when it comes to romance. His idea of professing love still involves saying the opposite of what he means and picking fights, which would be fine if you weren’t running out of time! At this rate, you’ll be hyung’s age by the time you get around to saying what you really mean!

Archived