[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

I think the event is by bgw... It can't be the mayor.. I mean how thick skinned are they to use it together when it was prepared by the mayor?? Plus he said the truth to ljj too..so they have to bw together tdy!!

And Gong Ahjussi walked in on them or something? Lol 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have many ideas for tonight episode.

Just think.

After seeing JJ and Mayor is sitting together, GW fies out, sitting outside.

JJ find out that he sitting outside, askes him what did he pretend to say to her?.

Then GW in and mood will said like he is not s weak as she is thinking and how can a man to show the weak side in front of the girl he likes.

Then he focuses in preparing the wedding. He left the party and JJ chases him. She saw that GW is goes entrance and think that he left.

JJ goes back to WAC, then she find out that GW left both tickets and necklet on shelf. And PS says like GW hasn't left yet.

A, maybe GW added a perl into the necklace, then JJ tied as bracelet then she goes to find him. Because Mayor finally tells her that GW came back for her. For some reason, JJ prepares the candle party and waiting for GW at her own house, with the pearl on hand.

GW comes. He knows JJ prepared all thing to keep him back and he says she is on risk and she has to be responsible for him.

Then they decides to leave together. Ajusii ask him to meet his dad before leaving.

Then he will go out.

Then no bed scene as we are expecting too.

Anyway, half of working hours has gone...4 hours left and 1 hour of praying and fighting...

I don't have many ideas for tonight episode.

Just think.

After seeing JJ and Mayor is sitting together, GW fies out, sitting outside.

JJ find out that he sitting outside, askes him what did he pretend to say to her?.

Then GW in and mood will said like he is not s weak as she is thinking and how can a man to show the weak side in front of the girl he likes.

Then he focuses in preparing the wedding. He left the party and JJ chases him. She saw that GW is goes entrance and think that he left.

JJ goes back to WAC, then she find out that GW left both tickets and necklet on shelf. And PS says like GW hasn't left yet.

A, maybe GW added a perl into the necklace, then JJ tied as bracelet then she goes to find him. Because Mayor finally tells her that GW came back for her. For some reason, JJ prepares the candle party and waiting for GW at her own house, with the pearl on hand.

GW comes. He knows JJ prepared all thing to keep him back and he says she is on risk and she has to be responsible for him.

Then they decides to leave together. Ajusii ask him to meet his dad before leaving.

Then he will go out.

Then no bed scene as we are expecting too.

Anyway, half of working hours has gone...4 hours left and 1 hour of praying and fighting...

I don't mind going with your theory! Seems okay to me! No bedscene is fine as long as they unite, that's all I want for them! They need each other.. 

Jesus yhe comments..kinda funny. "cancerous".. Lol  serves them right for dragging this push and pull thing!! And the wedding, just weird...waaay too soon.

Agreed to both Hong sis for dragging it and also the wedding..It's like shot gun wedding! Lol the funny thing is it's going to get more makjang for them.. imagine finding out your mother is the one who killed your wife's late husband.. so makjang.. how are they gonna resolve it in 2 eps? Lol.

It makes me think of weekend dramas that are 40+ episodes long. How's 2 episodes going to be enough? 

1st episode- shock, horror, i hate you, get out of my life. 2nd episode - forgiveness, we're all family here, love love everywhere :rolleyes:

Why Hong Sisters?! :blink:

They could have started the makjng plot way earlier so atleast they'll have sufficient time to get everything into order.. 

See, I wouldn't have minded if they made the reveal last week. Then the last four episodes could have covered the aftermath of the secret. But revealing it now? 2 hours isn't enough to cover all that + OTP romantic scenes.

@ororomunroe Thanks for that article I practically almost laugh out loud!! Cancerous!! hahah...

Glad a few of us share the same frustration. These two "push & pull" couple has done really well in the drama. If only they have another drama in future, I wanna see more of them in a more chemistry-filled-with-explosion kind of script. It should be boom-boom-boom all the way, not hot water in a bucket of ice....you know what I mean.

I may not be making any sense to some of you....just my brain...getting too uptight)..mianhe.

I have a feeling that the event is prepared by BGW. Not mayor wook. Cause i remembered that the house is now a collateral for warm and cozy right? BGW might be there claiming his right to the house. 

OOOOH your speculation makes sense too! Man my feelings keep bouncing between the event was prepared by Mayor vs. the event was prepared by BGW.

But if this was my own universe, this is how my drama will pan out: GW goes to JJ's old house to claim his right to the house (teeheehee) and prepare an event for JJ. But it turns out that Jungbae ajussi is the first to arrive at the scene, which annoys GW since JJ should have been the first to see the surprise. This is then where Jungbae ajusshi tries to persuade GW to meet his father once. Separately, Mayor tries to propose to JJ, WHICH FAILS TERRIBLY (sorry but not sorry, Mayor). Mayor finally gives up on his feelings for JJ, knowing that she will NEVER reciprocate his feelings. Mayor admits that GW came back for JJ that night. JJ runs to find GW (with some help maybe from Jungbae ajusshi) and then dun dun dun.... *fill in with your own pervy imaginations according to age appropriateness*

LALALALALALA *twirls around in my delusional world* 

Hello Warmers! 

Woah seeing that 30s of ep 14 preview... I dislike to see the appearance of the Mayor again! Still have the cheek to buy a ring? If i'm JJ, i would have given him an unforgetable slap to knock off his sense; when he knew JJ loves ONLY GW! Where did he put his pride at? This is also same goes to JW.. that sleeky girl! tsk

Hoping for today episode for WooJoo to be a couple completely! And if the event was prepared by GW, JG should have a taste of being a "betrayer" to GW. It's shows that GW is a natural born good person, just like his father. Just a mistake and it wasn't an intentional... so yeah...

I have a feeling that the event is prepared by BGW. Not mayor wook. Cause i remembered that the house is now a collateral for warm and cozy right? BGW might be there claiming his right to the house. 

OOOOH your speculation makes sense too! Man my feelings keep bouncing between the event was prepared by Mayor vs. the event was prepared by BGW.

But if this was my own universe, this is how my drama will pan out: GW goes to JJ's old house to claim his right to the house (teeheehee) and prepare an event for JJ. But it turns out that Jungbae ajussi is the first to arrive at the scene, which annoys GW since JJ should have been the first to see the surprise. This is then where Jungbae ajusshi tries to persuade GW to meet his father once. Separately, Mayor tries to propose to JJ, WHICH FAILS TERRIBLY (sorry but not sorry Mayor). Mayor finally gives up on his feelings for JJ, knowing that she will NEVER reciprocate his feelings. Mayor admits that GW came back for JJ that night. JJ runs to find GW (with some help maybe from Jungbae ajusshi) and then dun dun dun.... *fill in with your own pervy imaginations according to age appropriateness*

hahahaha I like yor ""fill in your own pervy imaginations..." lol. I think we are all going NUTS waiting for the next ep. Ep14 better quickly come before we all go crazy for sure.

@madlena I know right!! I'm just too tired to even talk about the push and pull anymore.. at this rate I'm like whatever..I don't dislike the drama, I actually like but it's somewhat exaushting.. Yes agreed their acting save the drama..thank God they are good, if they're not skilled they wouldn't be able to keep up with the script and not make the characters look not annoying.. 

@moodypie same here!! Can you imagine I can tolerate mjw actions more than the mayor's? Lol! 

Honestly, this drama has been labelled wrongly.. they shouldn't call it a romcom, when naming something romcom, people expect a lot of fluff.. 

This drama should be titled Push and Pull instead of warm and cozy....hahahaha.

The ultimate art of Push and Pull..hahahaha that would be funny...

Guest ororomunroe

Jesus yhe comments..kinda funny. "cancerous".. Lol  serves them right for dragging this push and pull thing!! And the wedding, just weird...waaay too soon.

Agreed to both Hong sis for dragging it and also the wedding..It's like shot gun wedding! Lol the funny thing is it's going to get more makjang for them.. imagine finding out your mother is the one who killed your wife's late husband.. so makjang.. how are they gonna resolve it in 2 eps? Lol.

It makes me think of weekend dramas that are 40+ episodes long. How's 2 episodes going to be enough? 

1st episode- shock, horror, i hate you, get out of my life. 2nd episode - forgiveness, we're all family here, love love everywhere :rolleyes:

Why Hong Sisters?! :blink:

They could have started the makjng plot way earlier so atleast they'll have sufficient time to get everything into order.. 

See, I wouldn't have minded if they made the reveal last week. Then the last four episodes could have covered the aftermath of the secret. But revealing it now? 2 hours isn't enough to cover all that + OTP romantic scenes.

@ororomunroe Thanks for that article I practically almost laugh out loud!! Cancerous!! hahah...

Glad a few of us share the same frustration. These two "push & pull" couple has done really well in the drama. If only they have another drama in future, I wanna see more of them in a more chemistry-filled-with-explosion kind of script. It should be boom-boom-boom all the way, not hot water in a bucket of ice....you know what I mean.

I may not be making any sense to some of you....just my brain...getting too uptight)..mianhe.

I understood you perfectly. Honestly, I wouldn't have stuck around if these two weren't the leads. The HS should be glad they found actors that viewers enjoy watching with all their crazy plots :P I hope their next drama won't have as much P&P. 

@madlena I know right!! I'm just too tired to even talk about the push and pull anymore.. at this rate I'm like whatever..I don't dislike the drama, I actually like but it's somewhat exaushting.. Yes agreed their acting save the drama..thank God they are good, if they're not skilled they wouldn't be able to keep up with the script and not make the characters look not annoying.. 

@moodypie same here!! Can you imagine I can tolerate mjw actions more than the mayor's? Lol! 

Honestly, this drama has been labelled wrongly.. they shouldn't call it a romcom, when naming something romcom, people expect a lot of fluff.. 

This drama should be titled Push and Pull instead of warm and cozy....hahahaha.

The ultimate art of Push and Pull..hahahaha that would be funny...

Oh yes...that sound better. Nothing can beat the writers when it comes to learning this art.

@moodypie I think we will need to meditate & pray hard before ep 14!

Remember to eat before watching cos we are not going to be served with grilled abalone or spicy beef stew!

lol what if tonight's ep is the worst roller coaster ride, and I vomit everything out? I don't have mendorong staff to clean up the mess. 

Now I am hungry thinking of grilled abalone and beef stew.

@ororomunroe Glad you understood me!! Thanks for the word P & P. That should be the category of rom-com for this drama.

@pandalover1  what about labelling this drama as P & P, or would you prefer L & E ?

I think this should be labelled as slice of life.. cause what the characters are dealing with their own personal internal conflict is realistic. Lol. 

Guest luvluvluv_kdrama

But if this was my own universe, this is how my drama will pan out: GW goes to JJ's old house to claim his right to the house (teeheehee) and prepare an event for JJ. But it turns out that Jungbae ajussi is the first to arrive at the scene, which annoys GW since JJ should have been the first to see the surprise. This is then where Jungbae ajusshi tries to persuade GW to meet his father once. Separately, Mayor tries to propose to JJ, WHICH FAILS TERRIBLY (sorry but not sorry, Mayor). Mayor finally gives up on his feelings for JJ, knowing that she will NEVER reciprocate his feelings. Mayor admits that GW came back for JJ that night. JJ runs to find GW (with some help maybe from Jungbae ajusshi) and then dun dun dun.... *fill in with your own pervy imaginations according to age appropriateness*

omg the last sentence on your post made me spit my drink out on to my laptop screen after reading it. hahahaha

People on DB are going on a full on ranting spree but here Lol we are all in religious mode. Please hong sis please, make it end good tonight for uri Woojoo!! :(

Yup, religious mode on! Let's pray for WooJoo in ep 14.

10303.jpg

@moodypie I think we will need to meditate & pray hard before ep 14!

Remember to eat before watching cos we are not going to be served with grilled abalone or spicy beef stew!

lol what if tonight's ep is the worst roller coaster ride, and I vomit everything out? I don't have mendorong staff to clean up the mess. 

Now I am hungry thinking of grilled abalone and beef stew.

let's hope not,,, let's wish that everything will be sort out in the upcoming episode and we'll see more fluff from our ship *cross finger*

and btw reading your post about grilled abalone and  beef stew makes me drooling since I am fasting ramadhan #lol but i have to resist it until break >.<

Archived