[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Did GW prepare the candle lit house for his bro and newly married wife? and he ended up with JJ in there instead. I'll be happy if this is the scenario..it means that JJ and GW hugging in that house is not an imagination. 

I suspect is like what some of the other users speculated - that GW didn't really leave Jeju and instead went to hide in JJ's house? Haha I think I'm just happy that it seems the candlelight scene may not be an imagination scene!!!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still feel tortured for geunwoo right now, i need eps 14 to come right away,,,,

but they didn't add eps right? i feel weird usually 1 week before finale we got ads from next drama,, if they just add one more eps full off lovely dovey WooJoo, :D

i think the preparation is made by Mayor. In the text preview, it said that Mayor bought the ring and do sth but...

Mayor ask JJ to come to the house first...then he will wear a tuxedo...blah blah...

But how? GW took the place as in the food shop..and...Mayor's nightmare happens...

i think the preparation is made by Mayor. In the text preview, it said that Mayor bought the ring and do sth but...

Mayor ask JJ to come to the house first...then he will wear a tuxedo...blah blah...

But how? GW took the place as in the food shop..and...Mayor's nightmare happens...

I'm sorry but mayor needs one final blow like that to stop his one sided delusional love.

Cause he ain't listening to LJJ's words saying she doesn't wanna burden him cause she will never be able to feel for him like how she feels for BGW. He's stubborn and in denial he needs to learn it the hard way, cause LJJ using the gentle and honest way of telling him NO is not sinking into him.

omonaaa it could be possible! but meeeeeehhhhhhh if it really happens that way :( . I'd prefer for GW to hide at that house. ahaha. Sigh this kinda made me lower my hopes for ep. 14 then. 

Here's the link for the longer video preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/man/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003188100050100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1  

God after episode 13, i thought the mayor would give up already. Yet he still insist. I seriously thought he was really non pushy,sweet and nice in ep 13 but turns out he's gonna be pushy again.. Well he needs to receive one last final rejection blow from LJJ in ep 14! maybe that's when and why he finally tells LJJ the truth about the night BGW came and take her home. SO SELFISH MAYOR!! Love can't be forced don't you know that!

JW has that same trait..of not letting go. She's not just a spy but a leech. Wook is the same, he's always appearing out of no where...like a stalker.

haha...I am just entertaining myself. Forgive me

This preview is very confusing. And its meant to be, we are supposed to be trolled and confused by our beloved writer and the production team.

They are also happy that a lot of Warmers lovers are all out speculating. 

I only know one true scene...BGW walked out of the Mendorong after he saw JJ leaning on the mayor's arm. What happens between this scene and the one in the preview, none of us know, and we are putting this bits of puzzles to connect these two scenes. Our minds are actively thinking...and will do so till we see the next ep. 

LOL...this is what a preview can do to us!

i still feel tortured for geunwoo right now, i need eps 14 to come right away,,,,

but they didn't add eps right? i feel weird usually 1 week before finale we got ads from next drama,, if they just add one more eps full off lovely dovey WooJoo, :D

I don't think there will be extension. Hong sis's dramas are always short and sweet. That's why I love their dramas. Not long winded. 

This preview is very confusing. And its meant to be, we are supposed to be trolled and confused by our beloved writer and the production team.

They are also happy that a lot of Warmers lovers are all out speculating. 

I only know one true scene...BGW walked out of the Mendorong after he saw JJ leaning on the mayor's arm. What happens between this scene and the one in the preview, none of us know, and we are putting this bits of puzzles to connect these two scenes. Our minds are actively thinking...and will do so till we see the next ep. 

LOL...this is what a preview can do to us!

lol yes. this is what a preview can do to us! 

It seems like BGW walked out of WAC after seeing JJ and Mayor hug, but did he stay outside like a puppy until dawn? Because when he left, it was night and he was still there outside WAC in the morning. Maybe he returns at dawn but couldn't make himself to enter WAC.

Guest Mazayas

I cry when Jg choose Hs than Gw.....its must be hurt for Gw.

For what ever reasons, Jg should discus that problem with Gw...find a way to resolve that..thats what a brother do... Dont let Gw  feel unwanted by the family...& alone...

Actually Gw already told Jg he will go ...with many excuse, he even use a hars word to make Jg give permission without knowing the exact reason. He didnt want Jg feel unccomfortable with the truth & didnt want he choose one of them (Gw/Hs). He think he will choose him, not Hs..& he didnt want Jg to do that. He know Jg love Hs....but now this what  he get... :(

And no matter Gw leave or not, Jg should tell the truth to Hs....she deserve to know & deside by her own what she going to do about that....before their marriage

Here's the link for the longer video preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/man/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003188100050100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1  

God after episode 13, i thought the mayor would give up already. Yet he still insist. I seriously thought he was really non pushy,sweet and nice in ep 13 but turns out he's gonna be pushy again.. Well he needs to receive one last final rejection blow from LJJ in ep 14! maybe that's when and why he finally tells LJJ the truth about the night BGW came and take her home. SO SELFISH MAYOR!! Love can't be forced don't you know that!

JW has that same trait..of not letting go. She's not just a spy but a leech. Wook is the same, he's always appearing out of no where...like a stalker.

haha...I am just entertaining myself. Forgive me

JW is well known! everyone knows she's like that and she's hated for that but people never criticized the mayor for actually doing the exact same thing as what MJW does. not that i'm defending her.. but lol you get my point.

I'm pissed that Wook actually got the cheek to get a ring..knowing LJJ's feelings aren't reciprocal, that's being pushy don't you think? He gets rejected in almost every episode,SO THICK SKINNED! MJW too well for her it's only after BGW realized his feelings for LJJ..but yeaa..lol

NOOOOOOO what a scary speculation! LOL but at the same time, I do think that its quite plausible too, because it does look quite like a proposal scene? OMG my mind can't stop racing with all the possibilities! I just hope that whatever it is, GW and JJ can finally please get together in today's episode!! PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE

*religious mode on*

Guest Mazayas

i think the prepaation is made by Mayor. In the text preview, it said that Mayor bought the ring and do sth but...

omonaaa it could be possible! but meeeeeehhhhhhh if it really happens that way :( . I'd prefer for GW to hide at that house. ahaha. Sigh this kinda made me lower my hopes for ep. 14 then. 

I doubt if Mayor  is the one who did that.....only Gw & Jj who know the meaning of a ballon....beside that the ballons looks like out/different from Mayor personality 

@moodypie that was my delulu side who talking, :D , really wanna see WooJoo lovely dovey scene coming sooner,,

I think that scene is real, the already hinted about LJJ's old house, and i agree that balloon already became code between LJJ and BGW, just two of them know the meaning of it, now just the sequence, which will come first, basic from fan take LJJ will come to airport too, so i hope, she will think that BGW already gone and she cant come to WaC because she is too sad and then back to her old house just to find out BGW already there,,

Hong sister please don't torture me for a week.....

@pandalover1 chingu, is there any YT vers for longer preview?

me too,, i need eps 14 asap

i haven't watch the eps 13 yet, but since i know the spoiler already, i decided to wait til eps 14 is out :D 

I need some assurance in uri Woojoo relationship progress coz I can't stand seeing GW feeling sad by himself,, our poor GW :tears:

@moodypie that was my delulu side who talking, :D , really wanna see WooJoo lovely dovey scene coming sooner,,

I think that scene is real, the already hinted about LJJ's old house, and i agree that balloon already became code between LJJ and BGW, just two of them know the meaning of it, now just the sequence, which will come first, basic from fan take LJJ will come to airport too, so i hope, she will think that BGW already gone and she cant come to WaC because she is too sad and then back to her old house just to find out BGW already there,,

Hong sister please don't torture me for a week.....

@pandalover1 chingu, is there any YT vers for longer preview?

@delfin mian chingoo, as for now I can't seem to find one..

Well that's the scenario we all want... gosh the longer preview has messed up the sequence of what we thought will happen. Now I'm scared, I shall keep my hopes low like how I did for episode 13.. I don't wanna get hurt. Hong Sis pleaseee be nice to us.. :tears:

Wait there is a longer preview?? And turns out that the romantic scene ia prepared by the mayor?? Oh come.oooon. But why is there a pot and little stove in there as well? Maybe its chocolate faundou? (Dont know how to spell that) daaamn it...just damn it! This drama owns us some romance, hope we get it tdy!!

Wait there is a longer preview?? And turns out that the romantic scene ia prepared by the mayor?? Oh come.oooon. But why is there a pot and little stove in there as well? Maybe its chocolate faundou? (Dont know how to spell that) daaamn it...just damn it! This drama owns us some romance, hope we get it tdy!!

Who prepared the romantic scene we don't know for sure. But there are significant items in scene, the roses and balloons well that's only in between LJJ and BGW. So I highly doubt someone else can coincidentally set up those items.. and yes the little pot to me is like BGW's survival kit. Idk!!!I'm worried, I don't know what to predict.. I'm just gonna keep my expectations low.. it's easier for me.to keep calm if God forbids, if it doesn't go our way tonight.. but I'm still quite positive about it tho. 

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Warm And Cozy EP 13

uu55.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Warm and Cozy' Jealous Yoo Yeon Seok gives Kang Sora a kiss

1. [+1,848, -53] Cancerousㅠㅜㅜㅜ Writers, hurry up and fix this!!!!

2. [+1,822, -30] Can we have some progress today?.. I'm about to explode ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,476, -53] That was romantic ㅠㅠㅠBut we need progress..

4. [+291, -7] Hong Sisters, don't ever think of writing another drama!!!! Cancerous. Just cancerous!!!! How long is the push-pull gonna happen?!!!

5. [+255, -5] Writer, I can't do this anymore

6. [+229, -7] I've only come this far because of Yoo Yeon Seok

7. [+167, -7] What I realized while watching this drama: I can become a writer too

8. [+97, 0] This was such a fun drama at first until the push-pull game between the two took over the plot.. So annoying. Just watching it for the cast. Please do something about the story's development

9. [+53, 0] Aishh!! I'm gonna drop this because I'm so annoyed.... It's not just once they dragged the story.. It has the quality and development of a daily drama..So bland.. Watching it for Yoo Yeon Seok but my insides are gonna burst each time

Cr: kkuljaem

Archived