[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Yeah thanks rynn_peace!

GW: Just be still, I'll cool it down. I have to make sure it's alright. What happens if it scars?

JJ: When... are you leaving?

GW: Should I wait till (it's) cooled down? Is our Jung Joo still hot? 

What GW talked about here is not only JJ hand but her heart too. He worries he will hurt her heart if he leaves.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adniRose

big thanks to all recappers.. :)

it's fascinating if we compare GW sincere feelings towards JJ than the leech.. with the leech, he don't really care the outcome, but with JJ he actually really scared of her rejection, hence the joking-sincere-playing confession.. probably thinking he can't handle it if she rejects his offer.. 

and i might punch someone if romantic scene in tomorrow's epi is just an imagination.. :P but somehow i think it's not.. it could be a real confession scene.. but this time no more joking around, enough of beating around the bush, both GW and JJ just confess and commit to each other..

ok, please spare my mental state writer-nim and just let WooJoo get together already..!

Just done watching the raw. Some people pisses me off instantly! 

1) PS with his admirations all over Mayor's niece and didn't even bother with GW. No, i'm not blaming him but he surely understands GW with Mayor's appearance. But it's alright...can still be forgiven.

2) What's with JW? She still kept on meddling over GW's family/relationship issues! I understand she never gotten family's loves that causes her to be haywire but she overstep the boundaries too much and i feel like kicking her to the amazon! She even met JJ to confuse her...wth!!!

3) Mayor- He is ridiculously nosy! Even if he wants to lend a shoulder to JJ, can he stop wrapping his arms around her? He is another fool root to cause misunderstand to GW. He should have just gone off for goodness sake!

4) JG- I half heartedly dislike his attitude in today episode. Like seriously, even if GW said that he will leave Jeju, JG should have given him another option than "encouraging" him to leave! 

5) If it wasn't because of chasing drunkard GW's stepmother, the accident wouldn't happen. If only President JTY took care of the accident, this matter could have been resolves properly in some manner.

(Alright maybe because i'm more into WooJoo than understanding GW's family root- so President JTY is his father. So who might his stepmom pregnant with at the time of accident? I understood that his birth mother died.)

Can someone helps to enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

About the necklace, it seem as if GW changes it...ahhh i don't care... i can watch it again to have a closer look at it. This is not really an important issue right now but the thing is, we are now down to 3 episodes left...Hong sisters gave too much rollercoaster rides that i feel of wanting to vomit...enough...

HOOK BY CROOK I WANT WOOJOO TO BE TOGETHER IN EP14 OR I'M GOING CRAZY ALREADY! 

Luckily the preview caught my attention. No more dreamies/imaginations! TIME FOR REAL MOMENT FOR WOOJOO! Don't let them suffers anymore, chaebalyo!

On side note, i'm glad that GW finally 'meet' his father unknowingly and later realizing that the man was actually his father. I want the reunion for both of them soon. My heart bleed for GW today...the saddest day for our GW...huhu i really wanna give him a hug.

Oh lastly, thanks to all the recappers, videos, gifs and etc... You all have done the greatest job! Warmers are definitely AWESOMEST people ;)

I'm soooo sad for Gun Woo tonight, left all alone :tears:

How could Hyung do that to him? I know that he loves Hae Shil, but really, to send away your brother, knowing his pain and his consideration? In that scene with the two brothers, HR and HS, the acting was just so fine. From their eyes, you knew that the two brothers knew the other knew and spoke of more than just leaving that room. The dejection in GW's eyes when he realised Hyung's choice was like an arrow to the heart.

And then after he miserably reaches the restaurant, he sees JJ in the arms of the mayor, comforting her. He turns around with tears in his eyes, and says "It's ok. You were (always) planning to leave alone."

Ooof. :tears:

Gun Woo, for all his playfulness and bravado, has a really low self-worth. He seems to think he has nothing to offer Jung Joo, which is why he's so afraid of her rejection. Jung Joo is perhaps the first person he wants to hang on to, but he can't because he's unable to realise that all he has to give is still himself.

Just done watching the raw. Some people pisses me off instantly! 

1) PS with his admirations all over Mayor's niece and didn't even bother with GW. No, i'm not blaming him but he surely understands GW with Mayor's appearance. But it's alright...can still be forgiven.

2) What's with JW? She still kept on meddling over GW's family/relationship issues! I understand she never gotten family's loves that causes her to be haywire but she overstep the boundaries too much and i feel like kicking her to the amazon! She even met JJ to confuse her...wth!!!

3) Mayor- He is ridiculously nosy! Even if he wants to lend a shoulder to JJ, can he stop wrapping his arms around her? He is another fool root to cause misunderstand to GW. He should have just gone off for goodness sake!

4) JG- I half heartedly dislike his attitude in today episode. Like seriously, even if GW said that he will leave Jeju, JG should have given him another option than "encouraging" him to leave! 

5) If it wasn't because of chasing drunkard GW's stepmother, the accident wouldn't happen. If only President JTY took care of the accident, this matter could have been resolves properly in some manner.

(Alright maybe because i'm more into WooJoo than understanding GW's family root- so President JTY is his father. So who might his stepmom pregnant with at the time of accident? I understood that his birth mother died.)

Can someone helps to enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

About the necklace, it seem as if GW changes it...ahhh i don't care... i can watch it again to have a closer look at it. This is not really an important issue right now but the thing is, we are now down to 3 episodes left...Hong sisters gave too much rollercoaster rides that i feel of wanting to vomit...enough...

HOOK BY CROOK I WANT WOOJOO TO BE TOGETHER IN EP14 OR I'M GOING CRAZY ALREADY! 

Luckily the preview caught my attention. No more dreamies/imaginations! TIME FOR REAL MOMENT FOR WOOJOO! Don't let them suffers anymore, chaebalyo!

On side note, i'm glad that GW finally 'meet' his father unknowingly and later realizing that the man was actually his father. I want the reunion for both of them soon.

How could Hyung do that to him? I know that he loves Hae Shil, but really, to send away your brother, knowing his pain and his consideration? In that scene with the two brothers, HR and HS, the acting was just so fine. From their eyes, you knew that the two brothers knew the other knew and spoke of more than just leaving that room. The dejection in GW's eyes when he realised Hyung's choice was like an arrow to the heart.

And then after he miserably reaches the restaurant, he sees JJ in the arms of the mayor, comforting her. He turns around with tears in his eyes, and says "It's ok. You were (always) planning to leave alone."

Gun Woo, for all his playfulness and bravado, has a really low self-worth. He seems to think he has nothing to offer Jung Joo, which is why he's so afraid of her rejection. Jung Joo is perhaps the first person he wants to hang on to, but he can't because he's unable to realise that all he has to give is still himself.

thanks for the rant @zurah90 i feel truly justified with what you posted. if you look at my recaps, they all have rants. but i'm in a cool down mode now since our dear @angelflower was very generous with her translations.

@nonski 

Watching WAC always give me energy but after today, i feel everything came crashing down, just for GW. He's all alone. He doesn't want to let JJ know what's on his mind and scared that he might gave her another scars. From the starting to the ending, i only shift my focus on him. Still, it's really unfair for him to get hurt on his own. Now, i'm wishing to see him smile on next episode. I'm doing backreading and i read your rants too, chingu... we are all in same boat. 

Man I just finished watching that part and I too feel like Gun Woo deep down is just a lonely little boy scared of rejection. He wants JJ to accompany him but hides it in half serious questions. My poor little Gun Woo :tears:

Heyy warmers.. waeee~ want to show my disappointment for this ep.. i just think this episode is no better than prev ep.. lol.. seriouslyy~ hong siss!! :(

lately im really enjoying mask.. the story move so quickly.. ep 9 now and the leads already in love (kissing scene in ep 8 lol lol).. lol and so many sweet moments from them ofc.. thats why i think wac which air first cant beat mask in rating (sorry i start to compare them).. there is a big negative problem from this hong sis project that i felt (compare to their prev project).. i think this drama doesnt have a 'real' problem, thats why they always show us pull and push relationship between our leads to fill the remaining ep.. fortunately this drama has good actors, good acting from our leads that makes us cant leave this drama..

note: im falling in love with woojoo from first trailer.. omgf..♥

@claudia07 yes i agree that this drama doesn't have a "real" big problem that needs to be solved, but it has its own charms..ita definitely a character driven drama, the story of how two people learn to love each other. By the way mask is n1 in ratings not because it's better per se but because its a makjang! Makjangs have always high ratings, ahjummas love them.

@claudia07 yes i agree that this drama doesn't have a "real" big problem that needs to be solved, but it has its own charms..ita definitely a character driven drama, the story of how two people learn to love each other. By the way mask is n1 in ratings not because it's better per se but because its a makjang! Makjangs have always high ratings, ahjummas love them.

yes there is a time when i want to give up on this drama.. the pull and push thing really makes me frustrated but they are so sweettt~ there are some scenes that i watched it more than 3 times just to watch their expression, yeah their acting are so great.. again, i hope they are real couple.. 

@nonski 

Watching WAC always give me energy but after today, i feel everything came crashing down, just for GW. He's all alone. He doesn't want to let JJ know what's on his mind and scared that he might gave her another scars. From the starting to the ending, i only shift my focus on him. Still, it's really unfair for him to get hurt on his own. Now, i'm wishing to see him smile on next episode. I'm doing backreading and i read your rants too, chingu... we are all in same boat. 

hahaha chingu, finally i am cooling down :)

again.... i bleed for baek geon woo!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your hardwork especially those who had their recaps, gifs and videos. Really helped my anxious heart! Lol. Anyway, so the leech heard again the conversations? She always meddle with GW family, lol, she can be a detective. Lol. :D and the mayor always in the WAC so weird! Hahaha, did he neglect being as a mayor because of JJ? Lol. 

Thanks so much for the preview, makes me so excited for tonights episode! I should be ready?! Right? Those eyes! Gosh!!! :wub:

yes there is a time when i want to give up on this drama.. the pull and push thing really makes me frustrated but they are so sweettt~ there are some scenes that i watched it more than 3 times just to watch their expression, yeah their acting are so great.. again, i hope they are real couple.. 

If you noticed, We are also in a pull and push relationship but with the writers. I think they're using this technique to keep people from leaving the drama. Lol the drama is like fightning a terminal illness, it hurts but we can't do anything about it. All we can do is wait till the end, we can't leave too cause we're stuck, yes people are staying on because of WooJoo, people want to see them get together. 

Another thing, I think BGW's hyung makjang part hasn't arrive yet but Lol marrying haesil this quick might actually make things worst. I have a very strong feeling it was BGW's mum who caused the accident not bgw dad. Having said that imagine if Hyung finds that out, he married the woman that his mother caused that woman late husband's death...Oooooo soo makjang!! 

tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Guest MizChieVous

If you noticed, We are also in a pull and push relationship but with the writers. I think they're using this technique to keep people from leaving the drama. Lol the drama is like fightning a terminal illness, it hurts but we can't do anything about it. All we can do is wait till the end, we can't leave too cause we're stuck, yes people are staying on because of WooJoo, people want to see them get together. 

Another thing, I think BGW's hyung makjang part hasn't arrive yet but Lol marrying haesil this quick might actually make things worst. I have a very strong feeling it was BGW's mum who caused the accident not bgw dad. Having said that imagine if Hyung finds that out, he married the woman that his mother caused that woman's late husband's death...Oooooo soo makjang!! 

There were TWO versions of the what really happened at the time of the accident. 

Version one = novelist version based on newspaper reports

GW's dad was driving the BLACK car that hit and killed HS's husband 

GW's mom  was driving the WHITE car

Version two = Jack of all trades ahjussi's memory 

GW's dad was driving the WHITE car

GW's mom was driving the BLACK car 

Guest syjay07

Another thing, I think BGW's hyung makjang part hasn't arrive yet but Lol marrying haesil this quick might actually make things worst. I have a very strong feeling it was BGW's mum who caused the accident not bgw dad. Having said that imagine if Hyung finds that out, he married the woman that his mother caused that woman's late husband's death...Oooooo soo makjang!! 

Agree , 

If  Comparing gong ajussi and BMR, Gw  mom caused the accident. Gong ajussi see GW mom drive black car, and that car get accident. 

Guest mae-qwerty

i prefer c@claudia07 yes i agree that this drama doesn't have a "real" big problem that needs to be solved, but it has its own charms..ita definitely a character driven drama, the story of how two people learn to love each other. By the way mask is n1 in ratings not because it's better per se but because its a makjang! Makjangs have always high ratings, ahjummas love them.

There were TWO versions of the what really happened at the time of the accident. 

Version one = novelist version based on newspaper reports

GW's dad was driving the BLACK car that hit and killed HS's husband 

GW's mom  was driving the WHITE car

Version two = Jack of all trades ahjussi's memory 

GW's dad was driving the WHITE car

GW's mom was driving the BLACK car 

i prefer chose version two hehehe

aaaah.....  i only want to see uri WooJoo together

Guest ororomunroe

June 24 Ratings:

Mask EP 9 - Nationwide #6 10.8% | Seoul #5 11.3%
Warm & Cozy EP 13 - Nationwide #17 7.5% | Seoul #14 7.8%
Masked Prosecutor EP 11 - Nationwide 6% (not in top 20) | Seoul <7%

Cr: AGB Korea

Mask EP 9 - Nationwide #11 9.7% | Seoul #4 12.6%
Warm & Cozy EP 13 - Nationwide <7.3% | Seoul #13 9%
Masked Prosecutor EP 11 - Nationwide <7.3% | Seoul <7.4%

Cr: TNMS Korea

@ororomunroe , i don't know if it's just me but  im glad with the rating of this drama , it's so frustating to watch the push and pull , but there is other drama that stick on 4 and 5 rating , but in this drama the rating increase from 5 on first episode  to 8 as higher rating ,which is already improvement , and im glad that it's  come out second in the time slot ... talking about today episode i didn't  like how GW still make JJ confuse , but at least we know now the mysterious father how he did kill ahjumma husband ,or maybe still a little unclear because there is two version theory ....but we got to know that it was hit and run accident  , so i hope tomorrow episode to be the end of  this push and pull , and make the lead characteres officialy dating , because i will not like it if they want to save it in the end of the drama

Archived