[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwwww please let the candle light meal scene not an imaginary / dream one. Because that is JJ's house! ahahaha GW even has a cute little stove and a pot. aafdejkfbeajkfvneakjvgblaeknvglaeknvlavbailr

I want it to be real. PLSSSSS

So is it possible that GW didn’t leave Jeju and hid at JJ’s house? That would be funny! I want it to be real too! They need to be alone and setting up a date at JJ’s house is a brilliant idea, atleast Mr Mayor and JW won’t be able to find them there! 

Thank goodness for the preview or I’ll go to bed feeling hurt for GW!

Preview, hyung wedding, bgw sobbing, ljj chasing after bgw.. and bgw and ljj having candle light meal.. 

yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!

i smell a HOT SMOOCH COMING OUR WAY TMR!!

Unfortunately Warm and Cozy is not a cable drama but still it is high time that they live up to their age 15 years old restriction....

But what if... the romantic candle light scene is another.... dream/imagination scene? 

Thank you everyone for your generous posts and contributions! 

Err...can we send JW someplace cold, preferably at the arctic or somewhere cooler? I've had enough of her meddling, she singularly pisses me off. *ugh* So mean, that girl. >.<  Also, Wookie seems to having a ball with his timing as of late...wahh!  O.O Eh? And Hyung went ahead with his wedding, huh? 

Preview, hyung wedding, bgw sobbing, ljj chasing after bgw.. and bgw and ljj having candle light meal.. 

it kinda looked like the atmosphere that one thing can lead to another type of setting..*cough cough*

I love what your thinking but looking at the scene, there's so many things to clear on the floor :lol:

GW didn't leave! kkk. he left the tickets (including his) and the necklace back at the place where he first put the necklace in the wine cellar. kkkk yesss boy yesss. don't leave. 

after taking some long deep breaths, i finally am comforted by these facts.!

also @agdr03 don't worry they can just kick all of that on the floor, when it's time!

Guest syjay07

i smell a HOT SMOOCH COMING OUR WAY TMR!!

Unfortunately Warm and Cozy is not a cable drama but still it is high time that they live up to their age 15 years old restriction....

But what if... the romantic candle light scene is another.... dream/imagination scene? 

Positive thinking for tomorrow Ep

Awwwwww please let the candle light meal scene not an imaginary / dream one. Because that is JJ's house! ahahaha GW even has a cute little stove and a pot. aafdejkfbeajkfvneakjvgblaeknvglaeknvlavbailr

I want it to be real. PLSSSSS

So is it possible that GW didn’t leave Jeju and hid at JJ’s house? That would be funny! I want it to be real too! They need to be alone and setting up a date at JJ’s house is a brilliant idea, atleast Mr Mayor and JW won’t be able to find them there! 

Thank goodness for the preview or I’ll go to bed feeling hurt for GW!

Hahaha i had that same thought too..Actually me and @rynn_peace came up with this theory that hong sis might troll the noble idiocy cliche.. ljj chasing after bgw until airport realized that he left already too late but ends up he didn't leave but he's at her place.. see there's like a table there with cloth (I think u get what I mean).. and place looks slightly decorated too...for living purposes.. 

can't wait tmrrrr:wub:

sss.jpg

hmmm my guess is that gw will say goodbye to ljj with that surprise and then ljj will chase him at the airport after finding thw ticket.

Your onto something @madlena  I feel that way too after seeing the preview. JJ is wearing the same clothes when she was running for the taxi......

Thank you everyone for your generous posts and contributions! 

Err...can we send JW someplace cold, preferably at the arctic or somewhere cooler? I've had enough of her meddling, she singularly pisses me off. *ugh* So mean, that girl. >.<  Also, Wookie seems to having a ball with his timing as of late...wahh!  O.O Eh? And Hyung went ahead with his wedding, huh? 

i am so with you chingu @drmjs both second leads can just fly to the moon and never come back!

there timing is just so off way off the charts

it's grating on my nerves!

JW has to do her job as a whistle blower hahaha thats why she is still there

she actually makes things easier for bgw and ljj, cause bgw doesn't know how to open his mouth and tell ljj stuff.. so mjw is like the annoying liaison? Lol. 

I am now comparing my mood after watching the preview yesterday and today's episode. Surprisingly I am not that angry as I was yesterday? I think the episode is okay, and the pull and push isn't all that infuriating as I thought it'd be. 

I kinda get what I want. JJ noticing that GW is having a problem / a hard time! *___* <3 And then GW held onto JJ's hand when they're at the wine cellar - I am so in love with this scene. And my heart bleed for GW when Hyung chose HS over him (why don't you just stab me in the heart, Hyung?)

Yeah there are scenes that boils me but the preview somehow made me hopeful and happy. 

Based on the tickets being left at the wine cellar, I am assuming that GW didn't leave and hid in JJ's old house. If that is true then awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it is the cutest thing ever. BGW in JJ's old house with his cute little stove and a pot is a sight that made me soooo happy. What more when he is hugging JJ? THE BEST THING EVER.

please be real, preview. don't troll me.

Archived