[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus yhe comments..kinda funny. "cancerous".. Lol  serves them right for dragging this push and pull thing!! And the wedding, just weird...waaay too soon.

Agreed to both Hong sis for dragging it and also the wedding..It's like shot gun wedding! Lol the funny thing is it's going to get more makjang for them.. imagine finding out your mother is the one who killed your wife's late husband.. so makjang.. how are they gonna resolve it in 2 eps? Lol.

Guest ororomunroe

Jesus yhe comments..kinda funny. "cancerous".. Lol  serves them right for dragging this push and pull thing!! And the wedding, just weird...waaay too soon.

Agreed to both Hong sis for dragging it and also the wedding..It's like shot gun wedding! Lol the funny thing is it's going to get more makjang for them.. imagine finding out your mother is the one who killed your wife's late husband.. so makjang.. how are they gonna resolve it in 2 eps? Lol.

It makes me think of weekend dramas that are 40+ episodes long. How's 2 episodes going to be enough? 

1st episode- shock, horror, i hate you, get out of my life. 2nd episode - forgiveness, we're all family here, love love everywhere :rolleyes:

Why Hong Sisters?! :blink:

@pandalover1 true!! Everything would be so much better if the leads were together after that lighthouse scene in ep 8. They would bicker and fight but do that as a couple, and then ok there would be misunderstandings and noble idiocy which are predictable and usual but at least it would be something we could accept since they have to break up once to get back together...but now, the leads haven't been together still.. Im in awe!

It makes me think of weekend dramas that are 40+ episodes long. How's 2 episodes going to be enough? 

1st episode- shock, horror, i hate you, get out of my life. 2nd episode - forgiveness, we're all family here, love love everywhere :rolleyes:

They could have started the makjng plot way earlier so atleast they'll have sufficient time to get everything into order.. 

i think the prepaation is made by Mayor. In the text preview, it said that Mayor bought the ring and do sth but...

Mayor ask JJ to come to the house first...then he will wear a tuxedo...blah blah...

But how? GW took the place as in the food shop..and...Mayor's nightmare happens...

omonaaa it could be possible! but meeeeeehhhhhhh if it really happens that way :( . I'd prefer for GW to hide at that house. ahaha. Sigh this kinda made me lower my hopes for ep. 14 then. 

I doubt if Mayor  is the one who did that.....only Gw & Jj who know the meaning of a ballon....beside that the ballons looks like out/different from Mayor personality 

I counted 8 balloons in that scene. Isn't that the correct no. of balloons that represent JJ's trust / respect / love for GW? So it must not be set up by mayor. 

Oh well, even if it was, we know it wasn't him hugging JJ in that preview (a big hug sigh!!)

This is my last ounce of keeping cool with mayor..if he does that, I am really going to go nuts. He's not just thick skin but also living in a delusion by not telling the truth that GW did went to JJ on the night she was drunk. But in the preview, it seemed he finally told JJ the truth....ahhh....I can't wait for ep14.

(I may be wrong about the baloon metaphor..pls correct me)

Guest ororomunroe

They could have started the makjng plot way earlier so atleast they'll have sufficient time to get everything into order.. 

See, I wouldn't have minded if they made the reveal last week. Then the last four episodes could have covered the aftermath of the secret. But revealing it now? 2 hours isn't enough to cover all that + OTP romantic scenes.

Seriously GOD BLESS YYS AND KSR for doing this drama, or else it wouldn't have the 8% ratings!! They somehow saved the drama by earning an audience and maintaining it. GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS!!

@madlena I know right!! I'm just too tired to even talk about the push and pull anymore.. at this rate I'm like whatever..I don't dislike the drama, I actually like but it's somewhat exaushting.. Yes agreed their acting save the drama..thank God they are good, if they're not skilled they wouldn't be able to keep up with the script and not make the characters look not annoying.. 

@moodypie same here!! Can you imagine I can tolerate mjw actions more than the mayor's? Lol! 

Honestly, this drama has been labelled wrongly.. they shouldn't call it a romcom, when naming something romcom, people expect a lot of fluff.. 

Wait there is a longer preview?? And turns out that the romantic scene ia prepared by the mayor?? Oh come.oooon. But why is there a pot and little stove in there as well? Maybe its chocolate faundou? (Dont know how to spell that) daaamn it...just damn it! This drama owns us some romance, hope we get it tdy!!

Who prepared the romantic scene we don't know for sure. But there are significant items in scene, the roses and balloons well that's only in between LJJ and BGW. So I highly doubt someone else can coincidentally set up those items.. and yes the little pot to me is like BGW's survival kit. Idk!!!I'm worried, I don't know what to predict.. I'm just gonna keep my expectations low.. it's easier for me.to keep calm if God forbids, if it doesn't go our way tonight.. but I'm still quite positive about it tho. 

No matter how I tried, today I just couldn't keep calm. lol

I don't know why I am so affected by last night's ending. Tonight's ep better not be hanging at the end.

JW is well known! everyone knows she's like that and she's hated for that but people never criticized the mayor for actually doing the exact same thing as what MJW does. not that i'm defending her.. but lol you get my point.

I'm pissed that Wook actually got the cheek to get a ring..knowing LJJ's feelings aren't reciprocal, that's being pushy don't you think? He gets rejected in almost every episode,SO THICK SKINNED! MJW too well for her it's only after BGW realized his feelings for LJJ..but yeaa..lol

lol Wook's true colour is oozing out...and lol thick skin. He needs a good body scrub to get rid of all the dead cells. 

Seriously GOD BLESS YYS AND KSR for doing this drama, or else it wouldn't have the 8% ratings!! They somehow saved the drama by earning an audience and maintaining it. GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS!!

I somehow agree with you. If not because of these two ....this drama seriously will turn out different.

I have a feeling that the event is prepared by BGW. Not mayor wook. Cause i remembered that the house is now a collateral for warm and cozy right? BGW might be there claiming his right to the house. 

just finished watching Ep 13, my heart is saddened  for GW, he is so insecure and lonely  because of his believe his father' wrong doing that affect people that he loves.

I was tearing when GW met with his future sister in law and his brother told him to leave as both know the truth.

He truly find peace, love and trust with JJ, but he is also confused and doesn't want to hurt JJ because of his family issue.

look forward to some happy scene on Ep 14.

@moodypie that was my delulu side who talking, :D , really wanna see WooJoo lovely dovey scene coming sooner,,

I think that scene is real, the already hinted about LJJ's old house, and i agree that balloon already became code between LJJ and BGW, just two of them know the meaning of it, now just the sequence, which will come first, basic from fan take LJJ will come to airport too, so i hope, she will think that BGW already gone and she cant come to WaC because she is too sad and then back to her old house just to find out BGW already there,,

Hong sister please don't torture me for a week.....

@pandalover1 chingu, is there any YT vers for longer preview?

@delfin  I have a feeling we will still be tortured till the end of episode. As I am typing my heart is pounding...wishing that what I am saying is not true but I wonder why my heart is pounding feeling otherwise. Sigh!!

I have a feeling that the event is prepared by BGW. Not mayor wook. Cause i remembered that the house is now a collateral for warm and cozy right? BGW might be there claiming his right to the house. 

I second that.. I think GW using that house to hide since its his now...fingers cross :tears:..

@madlena I know right!! I'm just too tired to even talk about the push and pull anymore.. at this rate I'm like whatever..I don't dislike the drama, I actually like but it's somewhat exaushting.. Yes agreed their acting save the drama..thank God they are good, if they're not skilled they wouldn't be able to keep up with the script and not make the characters look not annoying.. 

@moodypie same here!! Can you imagine I can tolerate mjw actions more than the mayor's? Lol! 

Honestly, this drama has been labelled wrongly.. they shouldn't call it a romcom, when naming something romcom, people expect a lot of fluff.. 

This drama should be titled Push and Pull instead of warm and cozy....hahahaha.

I think the event is by bgw... It can't be the mayor.. I mean how thick skinned are they to use it together when it was prepared by the mayor?? Plus he said the truth to ljj too..so they have to bw together tdy!!

Archived