✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

A web of connections among stylists and dogs which shows me that the Korean entertainment circle is indeed really very small. 

1. His stylist’s other client was MICHAA’s Brand de Muse. Now, She is. He and his stylist’s other client were formerly co-partners of their own agency before he set up his present agency.

2. Her PR manager just visited the home of a set stylist who worked on a project of His and had a meal with her yesterday.

3. His hairstylist is connected to the photographer for Her latest photoshoot, who is the dad of the dog who had a VOGUE photoshoot with cute Mr Kim. That dog and cute Mr Kim were in a double love triangles with baby squirrel. :lol: Both were heartbroken when baby panda and baby squirrel went public a few days ago. I hope they are both suitably comforted after those absolutely awesome VOGUE photoshoots :bashful:

(PS: I am only bringing up the web of connections in the most recent photoshoot and not including other past events hehe. This is how small the Korean entertainment circle is. Or is it only the world They live in that is this inter-connected? Anyhow, please don’t waste energy making up stories about their connections coz it’s just a small, small world, that’s all.) 

Oh, re antis’ obsession with Her, it shows how sought after She is. :heythere:

It is not only on naver and legitimate media sources that Her real news and updates trend. False news about Her also trend among the antis. That’s why so many people write or post about Her, fans and antis alike - because anything and everything about Her trends B). For those who spread fake news and falsehoods about Her, just a friendly advice - BEWARE that you don’t end up being sued. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real talk: I bet these haters will be fangirling real hard if they have pets on their ship but since they have none, they vent their envy by hating on the pets. 

There are a lot of crumbs on "dog gatherings."

Spoiler

(Who are the owners? Whose squad? Why are they together? )

So if they know how to analyze, I am sure deep inside, these rabid haters are threatened.

Otherwise, if they havent thought about these angles, then they are just plain bad mannered people unhappy with their own lives and use foul language everyday.

:elated:

The past few days Kyo has been trending in Naver for her photoshoots, donations and CF. 

Today, her alter ego is Naver's logo :joy:

Screenshot-20201023-115548.jpg

Binnie will for sure be amused when he opens Naver app today

:fiercebunny:

Funny how there's also a Woodpecker which is Kyo's nickname from her friends for being a fast talking girl. :joy:

Squirrel is the logo of Naver and it's 29 days only to Kyo's bday while delulus said Binnie will marry on Nov 22 :joy:

I wont ever let my bf marry me on his ex's birthday :joy: 

Especially Binnie who always consider his birthday numbers 0925 special like Kyo who always love her birthday numbers and in fact she used it as her IG username, her instagram first name was Whitepeach1122 and now Kyo1122

Delulus are so naive about love and relationships that in their imaginations, they let Kyo be forever a shadow on that imaginary marriage they envisioned for him. 

:loolz:

Showbiz is short for Show Business. It is business. Some people are just too gullible on what they see in social media. 

It's real life that matters ;)

Korean Entertainment circle is small. Everybody knows everyone.. It's on how you decipher the stuff you see if it connects to real life. ;)

There's a rumor that Kyo will do a drama next year from Hong sisters. This kind of rumor has some truth because it came from SHK Korean fans not from the trash sites :joy:

Funny how the title is Welcome Marriage. 

After divorce in Encounter, its Welcome Marriage? :loolz:

Oh yeah! I can't wait for the confirmation or denial! :w00t:

The latest project of the director is Chronicles of Arthdal :grimace:

Co-actor should be Lee Jong Suk. I can't imagine the story line but I always trust Kyos choice about scripts.

The name sounds very interesting after all what happend to Kyo. If we can connect something :glasses:

Archived