✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 hour ago, JiminLove said:

A dozen years.. wow.. both of them still looking very young.  Happy Anniversary World's Within. 

Sorry not sorry but IMO, they were already dating or at the very least ssom stage when this drama started in Oct 27, 2008. 

The chemistry on and off cam was just too different and real compared to all their other dramas.

Hide contents

(Including DOTS, they gave off friends vibes only in the BTS when it was filmed in 2015 and including the two HB dramas where he gained tons of shippers)

In my personal opinion, i agree with this based on the fact that during SeGa he clearly mentioned how he was more relaxed while kissing Yoon Sang-Hyun than any female because with females its actauly very akward and strange after the shooting of the kiss scene. In the BTS of the two famous dramas, you can see him break away instantly and you can literally see him become stiff, stop smiling and make a very professional face.

But with BTS of WW scene, you can just see him smiling with all his teeth !! Infact, his expression feels like he's trying to supress his joy :tounge_xd:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Hyun Bin considers WW as one of his most memorable drama ;)

Imagine the following the show can attain now if it starts streaming on Netflix...

1) it’s a timeless piece with all aspects of relationship that are relevant to this date

2) it’s realistic and has no over the top drama; doesn’t have any miracle-type storyline which is very fairy tale like happy ending 

3) international audiences like such pieces

Most of the following of k-dramas released in 2019 and 2020, gained prominence because of being streamed on Netflix. Some dramas (like IONTBO) gained acclaim and massive fans because of Netflix since in Korea they achieved below-average ratings. 

Lets studio dragon or Netflix buy rights and release on Netflix and then we can compare popularity or acting skills. :glasses:

WW was from KBS not from Studio Dragon (TVN)

Encounter has not yet been shown on Netflix too despite the number of fans asking for it. Its on the licensing agreements I think for Encounter, because it remains popular in Japan. I think for Encounter, it depends on MNet Japan.

For WW, its on the producers behind the drama I am not quite sure with the set up since this was more than a decade ago. I am not so familiar with the details of the production behind this drama.

But in April 2020, there was a news that this was among the top dramas on a streaming site in Korea.

-----

This convo in Episode 1 :lol:

20201028-011207.gif

3 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

WW was from KBS not from Studio Dragon (TVN)

Encounter has not yet been shown on Netflix too despite the number of fans asking for it. Its on the licensing agreements I think for Encounter, because it remains popular in Japan. I think for Encounter, it depends on MNet Japan.

For WW, its on the producers behind the drama I am not quite sure with the set up since this was more than a decade ago. I am not so familiar with the details of the production behind this drama.

But in April 2020, there was a news that this was among the top dramas on a streaming site in Korea.

-----

This convo in Episode 1 :lol:

The reason I said Studio Dragon is because for some of the older Korean shows, Studio Dragon is actively acquiring their rights and then distributing it via their arrangement with Netflix even if the show wasn’t produced by them or broadcasted on TvN. Most of the times they are acquiring these rights by acquiring the production company. Atleast as per an article in a business paper in India. An example for this is Hyde Jekyll, Me which was broadcasted on SBS but Studio Dragon bought The production company (ONDA Entertainment) and streamed the show on Netflix. 

So, hoping they do something similar for WW. :grin:

Archived