• Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Nona said:

oMo 

Little Panda and Baby Squirrel

are now official. :D

What about their adult counterparts? :ph34r:

This was my reaction :omg:

Especially since little panda was just recently described as being a filial son who doesn’t know anyone aside from his mom. 

The Guby ship has sunk :byebye2:

My poor cute Mr Kim. Yes, don’t be upset. He is a silly fool who only has eyes for mom. :smirk:

Haters are becoming very insecure of Kyo that they spread fake news from their favorite site which is actually a trash and fake news site :lol:

Imagine that, Non fans knew first that Kyo has a movie than her own fans and legitimate media :lol:

They are so desperate because deep inside I know they are so nervous BinKyo is real. They want Kyo to work on a drama or movie so they can delulu BinKyo is not real. LOL what a crazy basis.

3 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Haters are becoming very insecure of Kyo that they spread fake news from their favorite site which is actually a trash and fake news site :lol:

Imagine that, Non fans knew first that Kyo has a movie than her own fans and legitimate media :lol:

They are so desperate because deep inside I know they are so nervous BinKyo is real. They want Kyo to work on a drama or movie so they can delulu BinKyo is not real. LOL what a crazy basis.

From a long time fan of kyo

The source is lovekpop95 

The fake news site. The Korean fan of Kyo read it and did not understand that site has been reported by international fans 

it is not in Korea or anything. I have always been reading Korean news everyday. 

Lovekpop95 is the favorite site of all delulus against Kyo you know what I mean. 

Why are people pretending to be BinKyo and Kyonatics in their usernames. 

THE SOURCE OF FAKE PROJECT IS NOT LONG TIME FAN BUT THE TRASH SITE LOVEKPOP95 WHICH IS THE FAVORITE SITE OF DELULUS. 

:loolz:

One Korean fan read it and she is also confused. She didn't understand that there are rabids who always make fake news about Kyo. 

KOREANS ARE NOT AWARE THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE ALWAYS BASHING KYO AND SPREADING FAKE NEWS ABOUT HER. MANY OF THEM FROM MY COUNTRY. ALL SO DELUSIONAL WHEN THEY SHIP. 

As @WhitePeach1122 and  @leeksaid if you know how to read legitimate news sites and Korean and Chinese fan sites of Kyo, there is no news whatsoever.

Only threatened people make that up. They want to exile Kyo to China and away from Binnie. As if it can stop BinKyo hahaha. Back in 2009, he went home to Korea daily from filming in Busan to see Kyo. :happyshakes:

NO FAKE NEWS AND NO BASHING CAN AFFECT BINKYO. THEY WILL DO PROJECTS PROBABLY BOTH BY 2021 BUT IT WILL NOT AFFECT THEM TOO. 

I am a long time fan of Kyo and there is no such news.

To clarify, here is what happened:

Fake news site from Vietnam Lovekpop95 whose articles are always FAKE, had this article yesterday that Kyo will do a movie in China. ( It was retweeted with glee from people on other boat I dont know why they kept focusing about Kyo. )

While that is good news for us Kyonatics, we know IT IS NOT TRUE AND ONLY THAT FAKE SITE PUBLISHED IT. Not from our reliable sources of news. We know where to get legit news. I have an Instagram for Kyo's updates.

Then this morning there was a Korean SHK fan who search twitter and saw the trash site post and she said well its good if true. It does not mean there is a legit news and she has info. I know her, this Korean fan is someone who is already running out of patience waiting for Kyo's comeback project.

Koreans do not know about the bashings and negas about Kyo on twitter usually written in English or Tagalog. They are not interested about shipping. Shipping is not a thing in Korea. They all want projects. 

I will be the happiest if Kyo has a project but as of now, there is none. She is enjoying her personal time. She makes us happy with her numerous classy endorsements and for that I am already grateful since she always have something for us fans.

Archived