✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

A3-B7-B2-AC-9-ECC-4-A98-B6-E1-16-AFB55-E

This is one of the finest look I have noticed in him in the recent years. He is always handsome but there is something in his overall aura. 

Who are his clothes stylist and hair stylist? His usual stylists have not posted it on their IG. BK only posted in IGS to congratulate him. Did he style himself or ... :coolshades:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, leek said:

He is always handsome but there is something in his overall aura. 

Also, he was not feeling burdened in this event, even though he received quite an important award by the Korean government.

In his speech, he was being himself, the no nonsense guy :D... No extravagant words and no burdensome feeling.

Exactly why most of his longtime fans think he's looking fine in the event that night. B)

I am not claiming to know Song Hye Kyo personally but through all these years my intuition on her has always been proven right.

One of the primary reasons I like her is because I can relate to her most of the time. She is the typical girly type who loves poetry and music and a deep thinker. 

Her every post and like in social media has significance. 

With this, I think posting a pic of a sun setting on October 31 has meaning. For me, it means "The End" 

As Ralph Waldo Emerson famously said "Every Sunset brings the promise of a new dawn" 

It is a message to fans and media that certain part of her life is over, move on to a new tomorrow. 

Because she posted today, I believe on her ex birthday she was wishing him well. Like offering an olive branch. No more animosities.

And tonight the meaning is clear, she has totally moved on. 

My Kyo is happy. She is glowing. Just this morning she was laughing with a squad talking about Halloween Costumes. She has long moved on from that chapter. 

If you experience harboring hatred towards another person you can understand what I mean, hating someone takes a toll on your own happiness. You have to forgive and forget.

Age does not define maturity but, I am proud to say Kyo has definitely matured. 

I wish her nothing but happiness in the future. 

:fullofhearts::transforms:

13 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am not claiming to know Song Hye Kyo personally but through all these years my intuition on her has always been proven right.

One of the primary reasons I like her is because I can relate to her most of the time. She is the typical girly type who loves poetry and music and a deep thinker. 

Her every post and like in social media has significance. 

With this, I think posting a pic of a sun setting on October 31 has meaning. For me, it means "The End" 

As Ralph Waldo Emerson famously said "Every Sunset brings the promise of a new dawn" 

It is a message to fans and media that certain part of her life is over, move on to a new tomorrow. 

Because she posted today, I believe on her ex birthday she was wishing him well. Like offering an olive branch. No more animosities.

And tonight the meaning is clear, she has totally moved on. 

My Kyo is happy. She is glowing. Just this morning she was laughing with a squad talking about Halloween Costumes. She has long moved on from that chapter. 

If you experience harboring hatred towards another person you can understand what I mean, hating someone takes a toll on your own happiness. You have to forgive and forget.

Age does not define maturity but, I am proud to say Kyo has definitely matured. 

I wish her nothing but happiness in the future. 

What a deep insight within such beautiful words. 

I my self also didn't decide to like Kyo for no reason, although it was her beautiful physical appearance that attracted me first, but I'm more attached to her psychological personality that strongly appears inside out, balancing her beauty. I don't quite believe in astrology, but I can confirm if - as a November born who's close enough to Kyo's - the atmosphere of some situations I've encountered in my life appear to be closely identical to Kyo's.

From the perspective of the one who've been paying attention to SHK after all these years, 3 years ago today I quite remember it was like the most awaited day within that year, not only for shippers (I won't say I was) but also for the ones who simply love to witness her happiness (that's what I've been). But later, I totally understood if shipping in a wrong dosage and inaccurate timing, is totally not good for the one(s) that you're claiming to have put the love and support to.

Thankfully, this thread is treating differently to both SHK & HB, that although we're physically within the directory of Shippers' Paradise, I personally think that we're actually in a "long (and not so tiring)" march of Supporters' Parade, who unconditionally supports any possible reconciliation based on recent clues, but will not hesitantly support whatever SHK and HB respectively decide in days/months/years to come.

Why now? Why is it just literally today she finally posted that meaningful sunset/sunrise view? It could've been 31 Oct of last year if she really wanted to purposely hint her "total" move on from 31 Oct of 3 years ago. But 2020 must be so special for her, is it because something is going on?

Now it's just too fit in to be untrue after all these clues that appear out of the blue.

First of all, was Kyo's post random or intentional?

- C'mon let us not be in denial here, I saw fellow SHK fans who said it was random, do you really not know our bias that much? I mean, we all do not know her in person but if you are following her avidly, you would understand her personality by now. 

WHO WOULD POST A RANDOM SUNSET (OR DAWN) PIC AT MIDNIGHT? Unless she was on a plane but it's Pandemic Time. So, we ruled out out of the country travel without necessary quarantine regulations and airport protocols. 

Why did she post the pic? 

- It can only mean CLOSURE. As discussed by others above.

Why the need to post it this year and not last year?

- To be fair to someone in her life right now. As discussed by others above.

Am I sure she and ex are not back together?

- Definitely, 1000% sure, he is out of town far from Seoul busy filming his drama living a complete separate life now from Kyo. Even their glam squads are completely different now.

Am I sure of what I am saying?

Well, I do not know Kyo in person but yes I am sure. Just as I was sure in December 2018 she and ex were through. 

Kyo has always been honest. She suggested that divorce be delayed because of their dramas. But she was honest in her actions and has always been giving clues to fans in early 2019 that suggested she was back to "single". 

If you are so in tuned to Kyo, you will be able to understand her clues.

:waves:

2 hours ago, JiminLove said:

What a coincidence again, a common BFF of BinKyo posted “Moving On“ on IGS 

AND TODAY, ANOTHER BFF OF KYO VIEWED SEVERAL IG STORIES OF A BINKYO ACCOUNT. 

THIS PERSON IS VERY CLOSE TO KYO LIKE AN AUNT. 

:cries3:

50 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

AND TODAY, ANOTHER BFF OF KYO VIEWED SEVERAL IG STORIES OF A BINKYO ACCOUNT. 

THIS PERSON IS VERY CLOSE TO KYO LIKE AN AUNT. 

If several stories are viewed then it was not an accidental clicking on the profile pic which leads to IGS 

5 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

First of all, was Kyo's post random or intentional?

- C'mon let us not be in denial here, I saw fellow SHK fans who said it was random, do you really not know our bias that much? I mean, we all do not know her in person but if you are following her avidly, you would understand her personality by now. 

WHO WOULD POST A RANDOM SUNSET (OR DAWN) PIC AT MIDNIGHT? Unless she was on a plane but it's Pandemic Time. So, we ruled out out of the country travel without necessary quarantine regulations and airport protocols. 

Why did she post the pic? 

- It can only mean CLOSURE. As discussed by others above.

Why the need to post it this year and not last year?

- To be fair to someone in her life right now. As discussed by others above.

Am I sure she and ex are not back together?

- Definitely, 1000% sure, he is out of town far from Seoul busy filming his drama living a complete separate life now from Kyo. Even their glam squads are completely different now.

Am I sure of what I am saying?

Well, I do not know Kyo in person but yes I am sure. Just as I was sure in December 2018 she and ex were through. 

Kyo has always been honest. She suggested that divorce be delayed because of their dramas. But she was honest in her actions and has always been giving clues to fans in early 2019 that suggested she was back to "single". 

If you are so in tuned to Kyo, you will be able to understand her clues.

That is what I like about Kyo she gives clues although only her avid fans can understand. But it means she is honest. She may not say anything but you can get the clues. 

Archived