✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I can't believe if I'm ever posting any more post in this thread just after the thread is reaching its 1 million views. *btw I was getting the permission to access internet limitlessly just for this very week only in its weekdays, so by this weekend I'll be back to my routine study. I thought the latest post I posted almost 2 months ago would be my last post here.

I'm so sad (and shocked, tbh) that I haven't got the chance to revisit and review the club anymore after its disappearance, but I'm so much happy just by seeing you guys *the unbothered* Squirrel Armies eating more and many more crumbs day by day, seems that I can taste its flavour although I don't know any detail. However, what I know from my deepest heart is, that the timing is so right and matched, if BinKyo 2.0 is no joke and is indeed happening, even I can't help but keep rethinking, if this can't be true and is not true at all, why would BinKyo v2.0 only resurrected after the emergence of the sg shipper 'reborn'. As a believer if history is indeed repeating itself, all I can relate is that for some extents, such particular cases are repeating and are similar to what were happening almost 10 years ago (2010-2011 period). So I hope, 2021 is indeed the exactly right time when we can see BinKyo 2.0 without any burdens, God-willingly.

After all, this remains my favourite line ever: in God we only trust.

more real crumbs from bffs. Thank you so much. Binkyo Fighting. I never gave up on you Binkyo,since the beginning. True love forgives, True love is patient that'swhy I waited this far because I know God will grant my wishes. Thank You God for the gift of faith. 

1 hour ago, MayaE said:

more real crumbs from bffs. Thank you so much. Binkyo Fighting. I never gave up on you Binkyo,since the beginning. True love forgives, True love is patient that'swhy I waited this far because I know God will grant my wishes. Thank You God for the gift of faith. 

now that i know there are some and not knowing what they are, my head is going to burst. But I will wait :weary:

Wow 1M views  really. We must really be on the radar to get that milestone. 

And armies need to be  alert. The crumbs sometimes comes in drizzle or windfall and it always seems to disappear too.  But we are nothing if vigilant. We know the drill with these two. It is 2.0 version with a lot of factors involved.  So we know patience and timing always go hand in hand.  Writer Noh we need tutorials on what to expect next. lol. 

I am not on any GC but I understand the new crumbs as I saw it now as soon as I opened my phone waking up and I was surprised to see and IMO, it’s something big coz that long time friend is very fiesty and vocal and that friend is never afraid to voice out support and non support. :selfie:

6 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Since the thread has now reached 1M views, I will be more lenient only now to post this food for thought:

If a loyal friend and staunch defender has not posted anything about a guy in your past, over the years, never, but suddenly posts about him now........... 

Squirrel armies need to be alert 24/7 to catch crumbs :7555_attack:

9 hours ago, JiminLove said:

I am not on any GC but I understand the new crumbs as I saw it now as soon as I opened my phone waking up and I was surprised to see and IMO, it’s something big coz that long time friend is very fiesty and vocal and that friend is never afraid to voice out support and non support. :selfie:

Yeah. I’m also not in the GC but lately I always come to this thread waiting for their latest news.

not sure what is really happening but I immediately searching for the latest update. One thing for sure now that they are really in a good term now (or am delulu?)

And reading this latest ‘crumbs’ i’m so happy. It’s like smelling the coffee but i cannot taste it:D

I am quite amazed Kyo's friend posted about Binnie. I still remember quite distinctly when in May 2019 shippers asked the friend to promote A.C. drama but replied to a shipper "I do not promote anybody". (Mind you, that same friend was very active to promote Encounter :lol:) It was a sign of the secret separation back then. :P

During CLOY early 2020, the friend started liking HB pics which did not happen before. And just the other day has finally posted about Hyun Bin. B)

50 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

During CLOY early 2020, the friend started liking HB pics which did not happen before. And just the other day has finally posted about Hyun Bin. B)

It's not because of having watched or being a fan of CLOY because that friend just said did not watch that drama yet. 

:fiercebunny:

I love how the BinKyo Crumbs are REAL LIFE folks and not drama or CF related ;):eatscookie:

That's how you can differentiate REEL VS REAL COUPLES in Korean Entertainment. 

By the way, any Chinese BinKyo reading this Soompi thread? Please send me message and invite me to your GC even if I don't speak Chinese. 

:loolz:

34 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I love how the BinKyo Crumbs are REAL LIFE folks and not drama or CF related 

That's how you can differentiate REEL VS REAL COUPLES in Korean Entertainment. 

By the way, any Chinese BinKyo reading this Soompi thread? Please send me message and invite me to your GC even if I don't speak Chinese. 

Invite me too Chinese fans :lol:

Archived