✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

The others may threaten to leave Hyun Bin if revelation day comes but his real fans and long time fans will always be with him no matter who his girl is. 

Spoiler

He does not give much importance to shipping just look what he did he enlisted at the height of SeGa Shipping and although recent drama shippers always refuse to believe him, he vehemently denied several times the rumors with drama partner.

Just like the brand he is endorsing in PH, he is Smart and he knows many of the shippers come and go. Acting awards > Popularity for him because he is after longevity and stability in career not fad. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Guk said:

BinKyo, if you're reading this, please give us crumbs, like Binnie wearing the "BK" cap at the airport.

Hyunbin did not wear BK cap yesterday, but that bucket hat. LOL.

Do you guys think he read this thread? :lol:

47 minutes ago, leek said:

The others may threaten to leave Hyun Bin if revelation day comes but his real fans and long time fans will always be with him no matter who his girl is. 

Hide contents

He does not give much importance to shipping just look what he did he enlisted at the height of SeGa Shipping and although recent drama shippers always refuse to believe him, he vehemently denied several times the rumors with drama partner.

Just like the brand he is endorsing in PH, he is Smart and he knows many of the shippers come and go. 

At this point of his life, not to mention its near his ideal age of marrying, before 40 yrs.old, I dont think Hb can still be threaten.  He is not into mediaplay, he dont use anybody just to be popular. He made a name for himself. He is so harworking and he said before, he is working hard for his future family. He even have collections of baby shoes since 2009(?) when he went to Hawaii. He is not the type which we can easily read what's on his mind moreso he cannot be dictated. A man of few words but when he speak up expect that its the truth and not what we wanted to hear from him.

I am a Binkyo supporter then and now and I am not denying it to anyone that'swhy this thread even after ten yrs. were still sailing peacefully. But I know how to respect Binkyo as individual, in short I am an openminded supporter. I already proved this when Kyo got married and Bin have another relationship. It hurts,very painful to describe it further but I need to respect their decision that's how I love them. Their lovestory been tested for many years. I just wish that their supporters also show some respect whatever their decision might be.  As I've said before let's be a supporter not a fanatic. Let's give them all the love, support and respect that they needed. We cannot give the happiness that they waited for a long time. If  its really Binkyo,then lets give them our love and support  or if you're against them just respect will do.  If you know how to respect other people, it will show your upbringing,  the way you were raise up by your parents. At all times be good to others, it will reflect your characters.

There's nothing wrong with shipping, we only need to be a responsible shippers and to have a good attitude towards others. I am just happy to see many were become curious with Binkyo and hoping in time, they will also learn to love them as a couple.

54 minutes ago, MayaE said:

As I've said before let's be a supporter not a fanatic. Let's give them all the love, support and respect that they needed. We cannot give the happiness that they waited for a long time. If  its really Binkyo,then lets give them our love and support  or if you're against them just respect will do.

Agree 100% with everything you said. 

I highlight this part because this is also applied to kyonatics or binnie fans or binkyo supporters. Whoever read this thread who belongs to one of the 3 fan group, I beg you please please please, don't fight in Kyo's friends SNS. Don't make things hard for Kyo to even freely like or comment on her friends post. Don't make a nuisance to her friends or family. Let her do as she pleased. Even if we disagree with rude remarks, report the account or fight in DM if you must. No need to argue back  because it will prolong the situation. RESPECT our dear Kyo and mirror her classy attitude.

Keep her IG activity clean, please.

56 minutes ago, MayaE said:

There's nothing wrong with shipping, we only need to be a responsible shippers and to have a good attitude towards others. I am just happy to see many were become curious with Binkyo and hoping in time, they will also learn to love them as a couple.

I agree there's nothing wrong with shipping. We should apply moderation in everything. Shipping like any type of recreation can be addictive.  That's why the Rule of the thumb, 'When the FUN stops, STOP.'

I like other couples visual too, So Ji-Sub & Shin Min-ah, Kim Jae-Wook and Park Min-Young and recently Song Seung-Heon and Seo Ji-Hye but nothing beats this visual. This is the reason why I'm an active shipper of this two :heart:

DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS

Once a couple | Song hye kyo, Hyun bin, Cute couples

3 hours ago, Monica Acinom said:

Aside from the OST, this yangpyeong is my fave evidence. The more the detectives here dig, the more evidences uncover. Keep up the great works squirrel army. Aja!

Same here! And it sure coincides with the other tips from the chinese bloggers. :wub:

41 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Agree 100% with everything you said. 

I highlight this part because this is also applied to kyonatics or binnie fans or binkyo supporters. Whoever read this thread who belongs to one of the 3 fan group, I beg you please please please, don't fight in Kyo's friends SNS. Don't make things hard for Kyo to even freely like or comment on her friends post. Don't make a nuisance to her friends or family. Let her do as she pleased. Even if we disagree with rude remarks, report the account or fight in DM if you must. No need to argue back  because it will prolong the situation. RESPECT our dear Kyo and mirror her classy attitude.

Keep her IG activity clean, please.

I feel the same way. Even as a reader I feel so embarrassed with what I saw on ig. Just goes to show that others aren't as mindful as they should be. Shipping is allowed as long as we know how to give respect to others. Idolising is allowed. Just remember the name you carry with you and, if possible, carry it with honor. 

*As I've said before I don't ship and make delusions. I came here as a Kyo fan and wanted to enlighten myself with what I observed as changes in Kyo at the start of the year. I came here to observe and based on what I learned, I ended up supporting. Everyone in the army knows I like KDW, JIS and TK as Kyo's on screen partners. But it doesn't mean my liking of those pairings should translate to pushing Kyo to have relationship with any of them. 

Whoever Kyo likes at the moment I will do it if I feel the other person is worthy of it. It just so happens, based on observations, it is hb at the moment. 

22 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

KYO WAS ACTIVE ONLINE LAST NIGHT WHEN SOMEONE WAS BUSY TRAVELLING. NOW THAT SOMEONE IS QUARANTINING ABROAD, SHE'S MIA AGAIN. :joy:

Is she going to start following Jordan's time zone? :P

14 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Same here! And it sure coincides with the other tips from the chinese bloggers. :wub:

I feel the same way. Even as a reader I feel so embarrassed with what I saw on ig. Just goes to show that others aren't as mindful as they should be. Shipping is allowed as long as we know how to give respect to others. Idolising is allowed. Just remember the name you carry with you and, if possible, carry it with honor. 

*As I've said before I don't ship and make delusions. I came here as a Kyo fan and wanted to enlighten myself with what I observed as changes in Kyo at the start of the year. I came here to observe and based on what I learned, I ended up supporting. Everyone in the army knows I like KDW, JIS and TK as Kyo's on screen partners. But it doesn't mean my liking of those pairings should translate to pushing Kyo to have relationship with any of them. 

Whoever Kyo likes at the moment I will do it if I feel the other person is worthy of it. It just so happens, based on observations, it is hb at the moment. 

TRUE. IT HURTS ME TO READ BAD WORDS AGAINST KYO SO I TRY MY BEST ALWAYS NOT TO READ IT AND REPORT THE ACCOUNTS IMMEDIATELY SO I WON'T BE TEMPTED TO RETALIATE. 

4 hours ago, Monica Acinom said:

Aside from the OST, this yangpyeong is my fave evidence. The more the detectives here dig, the more evidences uncover. Keep up the great works squirrel army. Aja!

Yup. The other side and those who did not know what really happened just laughed at the craziness why Trees were compared. 

They did not know that someone tipped a blogger in China about seeing Kyo but since there was no photo evidence, they resorted to using the trees on her IG. :lol:

But look what we have uncovered, her closest squad has family in the area and today, we just discovered that the CF shooting was most likely done at the property of their common friend. B)

1 hour ago, ulap2 said:

Same way here. It makes me sad seeing those hateful comments to Kyo because of irresponsible shipping like she commented there to congratulate her friend but it ends up with shippers invading the privacy of the two. I feel bad for Kyo and BK in that post. I hope we should be a responsible fans and this applies to all ships and fandom. 

Whoever is the owner of the BinKyo FC in Instagram. Sorry but that is wrong information. Stylist specifically tagged her sister and brother in law who cared for the puppy.. It's not Hyun Bin's hand. We already discussed it here few hours ago. 

BINKYO DID NOT SPEND TIME WITH ANY OF THE SQUAD WHILE BINNIE WAS IN QUARANTINE PRIOR TO HIS FLIGHT

49 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Whoever is the owner of the BinKyo FC in Instagram. Sorry but that is wrong information. Stylist specifically tagged her sister and brother in law who cared for the puppy.. It's not Hyun Bin's hand. We already discussed it here few hours ago. 

BINKYO DID NOT SPEND TIME WITH ANY OF THE SQUAD WHILE BINNIE WAS IN QUARANTINE PRIOR TO HIS FLIGHT

Because there are Chinese fans who thought its Hyun Bin's hand too lol.

Maybe they did not see the protocol that we discussed at the club that Binnie was required to quarantine in Korea before he can fly to Jordan. So being in Quarantine, it means he cannot go on outing at least 3 days before the flight. 

People in the club knows how binkyo moves. They already mastered the art of investigating this two. People who believe that they could have crumbs like matching trees, hand caressing o.gu in a displayed manner have  a minimum knowledge how this two moves. That is why I believe the club is exclusive because it contains many highly confidential crumbs and it is thier right to protect those crumbs simply because they are the one who did the great investigative work and in order also to protect binkyo.

9 minutes ago, leek said:

Because there are Chinese fans who thought its Hyun Bin's hand too lol.

Maybe they did not see the protocol that we discussed at the club that Binnie was required to quarantine in Korea before he can fly to Jordan. So being in Quarantine, it means he cannot go on outing at least 3 days before the flight. 

IN SOOMPI PANDA-SQUIRREL ARMIES I TRUST. HAHAHA. 

:approves:

What can I say about BinKyo?  I made 4 BinKyo videos didn’t I? :glasses::joy:

The last time I made a video in YT was in 2007 when I got hooked into a dating reality show on US tv and my bet became the last girl standing.  It wasn’t coincidental she was my favorite  because she was a beautiful, intelligent and personable Amerasian woman (seeing some representation on US tv was always a good thing).  I was so happy she ended up with the guy at the end that I came out with a couple of romantic music videos featuring the couple and even got thanked by the guy himself because they watched and liked my videos LOL.  

Fast forward to 2020,  I watched Worlds Within, which became my most favorite of HB’s dramas. Let’s just say, the “chemistry-force” was so strong in this one, it almost felt inevitable I would end liking them more as a pairing instead of the more popular and highly-favored one from HB’s recent work.  The more I read up on their story and their history, the more I hoped for them to have a second chance together, at least, in a drama or movie.  I made my first 2 videos of them to just kind of put it out into the world my wish to experience their natural and magical chemistry again in another project.  Did I ever think something more real-life would ever happen between these two beautiful people after all these years?  In my wishful thinking, yes, but I was realistic enough to realize that even another project together would probably not happen anytime soon, so I thought making a video story featuring a crossover of their drama characters and my fave WW was the next best thing. Also, it was a fun thing to do while stuck at home during this pandemic. :lol:

Then I stumbled into this BinKyo thread.  To say it was an eye-opener is an understatement after reading and seeing all those coincidences that some very resourceful investigators here have found and connected.  Forget about when the club was opened, where more coincidences were shared and discussed in-depth and similar and/or differing insights and perspectives were expressed. But it all boils down to one thing: BinKyo’s “long and tiring love” just continues to be more and more interesting and epic.   It practically writes itself, as the saying goes :glasses:

I mentioned before that being in this group is like being with a bunch of like-minded friends trying to put a puzzle together and I still feel that way.  I would say the picture in the puzzle is getting clearer, especially as new pieces are added or revealed to be a fit.  But we are rational enough to realize that there’s always no guarantee we are getting the picture right until the last and most important piece of the puzzle is added or “announced” :glasses: 

In the meantime, we come here and to the club to have fun discussions especially when some pieces are found and added into the puzzle. So I hope those who read this thread and try to make fun of us in other socmed platforms will realize that, it is a pointless effort.  You’re just stressing yourselves out and showing to the world that you’re actually affected (and dare I say believed!) by/on something you insist have no basis of truth.  

We are not imposing our beliefs on anyone, so please don’t use that as a lame (and frankly disgusting) excuse to go out of your ship-bubble to harass Kyo and other real people connected to her and Binnie.   Let’s all act as decent human beings, that’s all.

After long haul argument between fans and haters, Bel decided to close the comment section of her wedding anniversary post... 

And you think it's enough?

That unceasing fight seems to bother her too at some point, that she put up this pic in her IGS.

IMG-20200713-220040.jpg

Read it: POSITIVE MENTAL HEALTH MUSIC.

Haters really don't have an ounce of understanding of her to talk hate in her post. Sigh

Archived