✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

IT'S OFFICIALLY A TIE FROM LAST YEAR JULY AND AUGUST MIA SINCE ITS NOW JULY 15 IN KOREA. 

58 STRAIGHT DAYS OF BEING NINJA. IF KYO HAS NO NEW PICS LATER TODAY THEN SHE WILL BREAK HER OWN NINJA RECORD

OMG Kyo please come out now from your hideout little squirrel

:Please:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Nona said:

What kind of playing in golf course that resulted in Bin getting so tanned? 

Btw, playing golf in January in US means playing during Winter.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the sun during Winter is usually so bright that it can make one's skin tanned due to long exposure of standing under the sun?

Please do enlighten me.

I lived in the US for 2 years, but as far as January is concerned, the sun was shining shyly that we wished for hotter days LOL

In LA  CA the sun always shines. We have good weather even in winter. No snow only when it rains does it get gloomy.  It is possible to golf in Jan.  the weather is cool and not as hot. But we wear sweaters in the golf course so as not to get tanned. Plus we use sunblock a lot. 

45 minutes ago, Monica Acinom said:

I'm kind of amuse at how some people laugh at the crumbs here that happened so recently, yes, as in 2020, while the crumbs they hold is so passe.

Well not only that, the crumbs here are based on circumstantial evidences and discussed thoroughly.

Like for example, things such as the weather condition are also being discussed so we won't make mistakes about having a tan during winter :lol:

We also discussed body language that's often overlooked by people when wearing their colored delulu glasses on.

Even with fellow BK it does not mean we readily accept their crumbs without our own investigation. With due respect to other BinKyo groups (such as China) , Soompi group disagree that it was Hyun Bin with Kyo's stylist puppy because it has been discussed at the club about the compulsory Quarantine before Bin flies to Jordan.

Tips for other folks out there, before you laugh at the crumbs here, be sure that your crumbs can pass rigid cross examination.

:gangnamstyle:

They are giving me breakfast crumbs

Lol Kyo where are you. I am not entertaining the idea before but could it be that you were not online for a long time because you followed to Amman? :sweatingbullets:

You better show up now. Haha

1 minute ago, ihugLovelyT said:

Is "Amman" capital of Jordan? Hahaha

Yes that is the capital of Jordan

OTHERS MAY SAY IT'S COINCIDENCE AGAIN OH WELL WE HAVE AROUND 1000000 COINCIDENCES ALREADY

:Twerkdatbutt:

Spoiler

FIRST TIME THAT WORD AMMAN APPEAR IN SQUAD IG 

THAT'S HOW YOU GET CRUMBS, THRU PERSONAL FRIENDS SUBTLE HINTS NOT THRU FAN SERVICE 

Archived