✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is the binkyo thread. Hello by the way. Hope you don't mind me posting an opinion. I guess, binnie leaving for Jordan is an important turning point of the ship cos of few important scenarios:

1. Once he leaves, kyo would come out often with her friends, cos she's gotta be bored without him. I guess kyo does not like to be bored right? She gotta do something in 2 to 3 months. Plus, more apparent social media activities as she used to do. Likes, comments either in her public ig or most likely using ruby. This could be one of the ship's major connections by then.
  2. Could it be possible that she's gonna be in Jordan too? He's gotta fly on charter plane they say. But would she really do that? With strict quarantine rules and risks, would they resort to this option? I guess not. You think so?
  3. But what if she stays the same? Like, she won't come out with her friends, sometimes MIA for the whole day? D-55 could be D-65 to D-75. Still no uploads, few socmed activities. What's keeping her busy still now that binnie is in Jordan? Don't you think this can change some of your perspectives regarding the ship? And maybe your crumbs too.

That's all by the way. Like you, I also wanna find out if this ship is real. :))

44 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Weibo fans have some crumbs :wub:

Everyone's in the hideout. :joy:

Oh my, it gives me a hard time as I am not a Watch Expert 

@Mardi Gras  You better read a hundred or so pages back if you are really what you said you are. 

Whether Kyo will show up or not after Binnie is in Jordan is not a big deal as there are SEVERAL OTHER BIG REASONS why were are here for almost two months now investigating

We were already here long before Jordan sched was confirmed. We have already investigated several coincidences that were not obvious before due to CLOY hype. 

@Mardi Gras I doubt that the pace of her socmed activity while hb is in jordan will give us much implication on binkyo. It's the content of her socmed activities in the upcoming months that will give us crumbs. We just have to wait and see.

12 minutes ago, Mardi Gras said:

So this is the binkyo thread. Hello by the way. Hope you don't mind me posting an opinion. I guess, binnie leaving for Jordan is an important turning point of the ship cos of few important scenarios:

1. Once he leaves, kyo would come out often with her friends, cos she's gotta be bored without him. I guess kyo does not like to be bored right? She gotta do something in 2 to 3 months. Plus, more apparent social media activities as she used to do. Likes, comments either in her public ig or most likely using ruby. This could be one of the ship's major connections by then.
  2. Could it be possible that she's gonna be in Jordan too? He's gotta fly on charter plane they say. But would she really do that? With strict quarantine rules and risks, would they resort to this option? I guess not. You think so?
  3. But what if she stays the same? Like, she won't come out with her friends, sometimes MIA for the whole day? D-55 could be D-65 to D-75. Still no uploads, few socmed activities. What's keeping her busy still now that binnie is in Jordan? Don't you think this can change some of your perspectives regarding the ship? And maybe your crumbs too.

That's all by the way. Like you, I also wanna find out if this ship is real. :))

Welcome!

My POV, Its SHK's life and she can do as she pleases. It wouldn't affect my admiration for her and HB. I'll be happy if they are really together. If not, then life will go on with me. I have my own life to live as well. We're not exactly morons here. We know the difference between real life and fictions. Live and let live, is my motto. :) 

9 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Welcome!

My POV, Its SHK's life and she can do as she pleases. It wouldn't affect my admiration for her and HB. I'll be happy if they are really together. If not, then life will go on with me. I have my own life to live as well. We're not exactly morons here. We know the difference between real life and fictions. Live and let live, is my motto. :) 

YES. I AM ALWAYS VOCAL THAT I AM KYO FAN ALTHOUGH I LIKE HYUN BIN BUT I AM SHK FAN. 

I HAVE BEEN PART OF SSC GROUP BEFORE BUT I AM ALWAYS FIRST AND FOREMOST AN SHK FAN WHOEVER SHE LIKES, I LIKE. 

AND I AM HERE BECAUSE AFTER INVESTIGATING, I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BINKYO2.0 IS INDEED HAPPENING. 

IF MY CONCLUSION IS WRONG THEN NO PROBLEM. NOT TOO MUCH INVESTED ON IT. 

@Mardi Gras we are not also just rooting on the post of Kyo in her IG account or how will it changed after Bin will go to Jordan. We investigate well and discuss it to one another. And we are open minded here for the fact that BinKyo could be real or not because again as fans we should support our fav and not dictate them on what are they gonna do in their lives.

And we are not really the type that we will insist our ideas to other people if you believe then good and if not we respect other point of views as well.

So whether BinKyo is real or not, we will continue to support them. In God we trust. 

Archived