✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 hour ago, Marso18 said:

Also in the back of my mind last last day. I said if Kyo happen to post in her IG during or after Bin will be going to Jordan I can really tell that there is something between the two and we know what happen. Kyo posted and IGS during the time Bin is off to Jordan. What a COINCIDENCE. 

if I see an IG posts of song lyrics later on about missing someone, I swear Im going to scream. lol :D 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bel finally closed the comments of her wedding anniversary post.  We can’t see Kyo’s comment anymore, but at least we can still she liked the post.  But good for Bel to finally close it, she didn’t deserve all that unwarranted disrespect from people who don’t even know her.

If some people could have just behaved like basic human beings and practiced BASIC RESPECT, it wouldn’t have to come to this.  This is why we can’t have nice things.
:cry:

41 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Bel finally closed the comments of her wedding anniversary post.  We can’t see Kyo’s comment anymore, but at least we can still she liked the post.  But good for Bel to finally close it, she didn’t deserve all that unwarranted disrespect from people who don’t even know her.

If some people could have just behaved like basic human beings and practiced BASIC RESPECT, it wouldn’t have to come to this.  This is why we can’t have nice things.

So she chose to close comment section, instead of limiting it? Well, maybe they have discussed it with Kyo too, because it seems Bel took time before deciding it, and she also wanted to reply Kyo comment but the fans already replied, and then the fanwar happened.

49 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

THIS!! I can't understand how others who want to prove their point but not minding where they are talking about it. So sad for her and how her anniv post turned into a circus. 

31 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

THIS!! I can't understand how others who want to prove their point but not minding where they are talking about it. So sad for her and how her anniv post turned into a circus. 

So sad how they spew hate against Kyo on an anniversary post of Hyun Bin's stylist.

Do they think Hyun Bin will be proud of them for what they did? For sure he is so ashamed he has that kind of fans.

1 hour ago, ihugLovelyT said:

Hello guys!

Have you seen the ig post of o.gu_______? just watch pic #3, wondering who's hands it 

The more eagle-eyed and seasoned of our investigators here can probably make a better judgment haha

Edited to add: somebody just pointed out someone was tagged, so its false alarm haha

13 minutes ago, ihugLovelyT said:

Hello guys!

Have you seen the ig post of o.gu_______? just watch pic #3, wondering who's hands it was???

could be the HK's Brother/Brother in law. HK is vacationing with her sister without SHK . I read this somewhere in this thread yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, PrSu said:

could be the HK's Brother/Brother in law. HK is vacationing with her sister without SHK . I read this somewhere in this thread yesterday. 

HK is in Yangpyeong. Her sister and husband lives there. Her other sister (or relative) that lives with her is also there. 

He looked so tanned look at that arms B)

Coincidence of a recent squad vacation and followed by someone who commented on a friend’s IG last week that Baby R would enjoy it there at the countryside. :glasses:

4-DE39155-84-F2-40-E3-8-F49-F86-C467866-

20 minutes ago, Rose Sam said:

I see someone is tag though.. jywwwhy?

That is the brother in law of stylist. He is a photographer. I am familiar because her sister’s IG used to be public and she always tagged her husband.

As you can see, Kyo is not following and not that close to him

That’s the stylist family. She has her own life too aside from being Kyo’s ninja partner. 

YES THAT'S THE HUSBAND OF HBOO AND CUTIE PUPPY O HAS PICS IN THEIR HOUSE IN YANGPYEONG WHEN HK LEFT HIM THERE BEFORE. 

BUT THE PLACE YANGPYEONG ALWAYS RINGS IN MY EARS THAT CF PHOTOSHOOT OF BIN WHY THERE WAS SUDDEN RUMOR OF SEEING KYO IN THE AREA AND KNOWING RECENTLY THAT THE FAMILY OF STYLIST LIVES THERE. HMMMMM. 

WHAT A COINCIDENCE AGAIN RIGHT? :Twerkdatbutt:

3 hours ago, Nona said:

So she chose to close comment section, instead of limiting it? Well, maybe they have discussed it with Kyo too, because it seems Bel took time before deciding it, and she also wanted to reply Kyo comment but the fans already replied, and then the fanwar happened.

I think so too. Maybe she sent Kyo a DM about the fanwar and Kyo just replied yesterday since we know she was always MIA in social media last week. 

I think also PSM deleting the OST post was because Kyo asked her to so it won’t be used by Korean media. She can ask her friends in the media not to make articles but of course there are media who are not on her side. 

It's difficult to be ninja there because of the pandemic so all arriving passengers can be seen due to scarcity of flights and also dangerous to go to neighboring countries   (hello France and Switzerland August last year ;)) because Jordan is surrounded by high risks countries if you look at the map hahaha

So Baby R and Mommy will just videocall daddy everyday. 

:hooray2:

I am hearing the song right now on radio, makes me remember them :lol:

Promise me you'll wait for me 

Coz I'll be saving all my love for you

And I will be home soon

2 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

PANDA WEARING BLACK AND WHITE LOOKS SO HOT WITH THE STACHE. TAKE OFF THAT MASK HAHA 

That's Kyo's ideal guy. She never liked Flower Boys. She prefers manly looking guys, all her crushes are manly. That's why it didnt last long with exh.  What a big mistake to be with flowerboy. :lol:

Archived