✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

7 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Today, her bff is there in Yangpyeong but Kyo is not there. Where are you squirrel? B)

SQUIRREL IS MAKING SURE PANDA HAS SOME DELICIOUS FOOD TO EAT WHILE ON QUARANTINE. SQUIRREL IS A GOOD COOK :hooray2:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyo's different aura since the start of 2020 made me curious so I came here to observe but ended up belonging to the club who investigates and weaves coincidences. Squirrel Army made me stay here though. 

As I've said earlier their lovelife is their own and whether there is BinKyo or none, I will still be here to show support and hangout from time to time with the Squirrel and Panda Army!

To others she may look like her usual pretty self but to me who have seen her in so many seasons of her life this is not the continuation of the 2019 Kyo. She is in her upgraded version of herself.  (And I like that!) 

Screenshot-20200711-180448.jpg

Please don't quote. 

My hey this is something to watch out for moment came last year. When someone attended a garden wedding and sat next to someone I never thought will be the seatmate ever.  I did a double take what is up with that.   But then all the issue that summer was the big D I placed it on the back burner as a one off. But then he had this big project and it all became crazy. And then the little whisper of things that make you go hmmmm. So I am here and enjoying all this once more. 

6 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The thumbnails :joy:

I am rewatching  WW all the time. I like to fall asleep watching this drama. 

Yup because of the craziness that comes with his new drama we did not realize something is happening behind the cameras.

Both of them had interviews about past is past. In fact Kyo's interview was clearer that its about an ex unlike Bin's interview which had general meaning. 

But look what Kyo has been doing, she changed her profile pic to old pic (Bin too!) and she posted a 10 years ago photo. 

Actions speak louder than words:P

Spoiler

Just like haters who kept saying they are sure of their ship but kept making troll account to bash Kyo. 

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Yup because of the craziness that comes with his new drama we did not realize something is happening behind the cameras.

Both of them had interviews about past is past. In fact Kyo's interview was clearer that its about an ex unlike Bin's interview which had general meaning. 

But look what Kyo has been doing, she changed her profile pic to old pic (Bin too!) and she posted a 10 years ago photo. 

Actions speak louder than words:P

Reveal hidden contents

Just like haters who kept saying they are sure of their ship but kept making troll account to bash Kyo. 

At first I was relying to that words from Kyo but as humans we all know we oftentimes say things that we might retract

About the haters it is best to just ignore them because I noticed these are same persons making trolling accounts. Maybe these people have nothing relevant to do in their own lives except shipping. They lost their manners and have became like rabid dogs.

PEOPLE ALWAYS SHIP AND /OR LINK ACTORS AND ACTRESSES BASED ON LATEST DRAMA OR MOVIE CO STARS AND OFTENTIMES ITS ALL DELUSIONS. :P

Spoiler

WHENEVER KYO POSTED MOON PICS IN EARLY 2019 THERE WERE SHIPPERS WHO GOT ELATED BECAUSE IT RELATES TO THE DRAMA ENCOUNTER AND REMEMBER WHEN KYO ACCIDENTALLY FOLLOWED A FAN SHORTLY AFTER ENCOUNTER? IT WAS TO A SHIPPER LOL BUT NOTHING IS TRUE OF THAT SHIP. 

:joy:

I ALWAYS GIVE EXAMPLES ABOUT SHK BECAUSE I AM HER FAN ALTHOUGH I LIKE HYUN BIN.

AS I SAID I AM NOT REALLY SHIPPING THEM BUT SUPPORTING THEM BECAUSE BASED ON MY INVESTIGATIVE WORK DONE, THEY ARE REAL. 

WHOEVER KYO LIKES, I ALSO LIKE. :tounge_wink:

25 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

At first I was relying to that words from Kyo but as humans we all know we oftentimes say things that we might retract

About the haters it is best to just ignore them because I noticed these are same persons making trolling accounts. Maybe these people have nothing relevant to do in their own lives except shipping. They lost their manners and have became like rabid dogs.

So, there are shippers who changed their IG usernames just to avoid mass reporting. But, still some Kyonatics have eagle eyes so they know that they're same people. And sometimes they make new accounts just to comment evil in other people's IG.

I really wonder if they ever bring useful values for the society as a whole, if any. :wacko:

THE RABID SHIPPERS HAVE TOO MUCH HATE ENERGY LOL

THEY SHOULD BETTER USE THAT ENERGY FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD

IT WON'T IMPACT HUMANITY WHOEVER THEIR SHIP ENDS UP WITH.  :joy:

THEY SHOULD HATE INJUSTICES IN THE SOCIETY AND FIGHT COVID-19 THAN INVITING FAN WARS.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THE RABID SHIPPERS HAVE TOO MUCH HATE ENERGY LOL

THEY SHOULD BETTER USE THAT ENERGY FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD

IT WON'T IMPACT HUMANITY WHOEVER THEIR SHIP ENDS UP WITH.  :joy:

THEY SHOULD HATE INJUSTICES IN THE SOCIETY AND FIGHT COVID-19 THAN INVITING FAN WARS.

Right. They should have made a donation in the name of their ships so that at least their ships can be useful to our world, instead of arguing for something they don't even sure of the truth LOL

Btw, Ruby commented on HK IG, it seems Kyo is not with her, she may be vacationing with her sister in Yangpyeong.

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

Right. They should have made a donation in the name of their ships so that at least their ships can be useful to our world, instead of arguing for something they don't even sure of the truth LOL

Btw, Ruby commented on HK IG, it seems Kyo is not with her, she may be vacationing with her sister in Yangpyeong.

KYO IS NOT WITH HER BECAUSE HK MENTIONED THEIR LOCATION IN THE COMMENTS. OF COURSE IF KYO IS THERE, SHE WOULDN'T MENTION ANY LOCATION

KYO IS BUSY COOKING DELICIOUS FOOD FOR SOMEONE IN QUARANTINE.. FOR SURE HE WILL MISS KOREAN FOOD FOR 2-3 MONTHS. 

2 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

Yeah right. They should instead focus on their ship for it to sail rather than busy bashing Kyo that will make Daddy Panda be more protective to his Squirrel. Hahaha

Archived