✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

How much more if we post here all our confidential investigations at the club 

There would be great chaos. Basing on how it was were not detailed (weak) evidences is posted here in the open. how much more if the confidential (strong) evidences be brought out here. It is more likely that they would conduct a protest at vast.

36 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

LOL  I never bothered to read outside this thread and what I gathered from our gutsy visitors made me firmer in my conclusion that BinKyo is real.

I work in the Legal sector here in Sydney. Of course I know what's logical investigation from mere delulus. 

While none of the ships have Proof  beyond reasonable doubt, I least we got so much circumstantial evidence and of course witnesses as our investigations involve the squad of both camps. 

:happyshakes:

Hyunbin is a man of few words. He could have written thank you for voting in his weibo post following Baeksang. But NO. It was a single digit fullstop. Sensible fan should understand what he's asking for. A simple stop of savage speculation.

IMG-20200703-135135.jpg

Can't restrain myself anymore from my silent mode. The pages turn quickly! 

Panda-Squirrel Army, let's offer training on how to conduct investigation!! But let's charge exorbitant fee for that! 

HOW TO CONDUCT INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH 101

:happyshakes:

RULES ON CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE:

Circumstantial evidence is sufficient if:

(1) There is more than one circumstance;

(2) The facts from which the inferences are derived are proven;

(3) The combination of all the circumstances is such as to produce proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

:Twerkdatbutt:

17 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

RULES ON CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE:

Circumstantial evidence is sufficient if:

(1) There is more than one circumstance;

(2) The facts from which the inferences are derived are proven;

(3) The combination of all the circumstances is such as to produce proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

So these are the instances when circumstantial evidence is sufficient? Some of our crumbs has passed the 3 criteria.

:happydance:

Archived