✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Whatever makes BinKyo happy at this point of their life, I will definitely respect them. It maybe in our (BinKyo's) favor or not, it is beyond our control. Time will reveal the truth until such time that they will publish their official statement. If indeed this rumors are true, I will be the happiest because I remain loyal to BinKyo whatever happens to their individual life before. We are not in the position to judge them nor to dictate them to whoever we wanted to be their lifetime partner. Their characters in drama,movie are entirely different from their real life. If we are being swayed with their characters in a particular drama/movie, it's because they are a good actors. They portray their characters well. Reel is very different from Real.

Kindly maintain the peace and harmony in this thread. I hope no one will bother to dropby just to bash,mock  Kyo or Bin because the rumor now is not in your favour. If we are a true supporter, we will allow them to be happy in their personal life. Learn to respect their private life. If we supported them, it's our voluntarily act and should not be taken against them. They became who they are now because of their hardworks and fans who love them truly regardless o anything.

There's a Bible verse that says

"He that is without sin among you let him first cast the stone at her"  John 8:7

I love BinKyo unconditionally, that's how the way I support them.  

Let's patiently wait for them to clear the issue.

I will forever be BinKyo regardless of any rumor.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sun-shine said:

the saddest part about this rumor for me is why she is not low key with her action, and many peoples point out her as desperate women.

In all fairness I think its the Fanatics of HB and SYJ who are desperate. Because He already denied the dating rumour not once but twice but they're still pushing their shipping ideas... If they truly know HB, he's a gentleman. If HB/SYJ are really dating, Im sure he would have confirmed it a long time ago even without rumours like with Kang Sora. 

This current news re: SHK/HB if his agency denied this rumour then its the truth, but if he doesn't dispel it, then I will say 'Silence is Golden.' peace :D 

On 5/3/2020 at 11:16 PM, wildcherry said:

Hi, I am a fam of SHK since her Autumn days & HB since his Kim Samsoon days, and tbh weren’t their fans as a couple in tue beginning until they confirmed their relationship. I used to ship her with several of her costars but when she choose to date HB, I respect her choice. After watching WW I can see they really had good chemistry & its a pity their relationship ended after 3 years. Tho they blamed work as their reason,  if I remember correctly SHK was under a great pressure being attack harshly by HB’s latest drama obssesive fans who shipped him with his partner in the drama. I mean I can understand how  hurt she was at the time. Before an actress, she is a human & a woman, imagine people telling her bf to dump her all the time, just so he can be with his co star *rolleyes*. Though nothing happened between him and his costar even after Binkyo break up as the actors are all professional who were just doing their job. Anyway both had move on, one had a relationship with an actress 8 years his junior, one got married with an actor 4 years her junior. However both didn’t stay long with their partners with HB separated abt several months after announcing his relationship & more shockingly SHK’s divorce came in less than 2 years of marriage! Even her relationship with HB lasted longer than her marriage. Well that’s that, but what  perk my interest is lately while HB being link to his current co star, which is understandable, out of the blue the Chinese media came up with SHK & HB getting back together again . Tho I didn’t pay attention in the beginning, it becomes more frequent recently. Of cos Chinese media isn't a source that one would call reliable but still they were the ones who first speculated abt Song2 marriage & divorce. So they must have something to spark rumours of BinKyo getting back together. So I wonder what made them speculated that Binkyo are back together, any idea?

I read your post last time but I didn't remark coz i thought its all just rumours but a few weeks after, the rumours still going around and intensifying. Well, they say 'no smoke without fire.' 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:09 AM, ebullient said:

The question that I have regarding rumors of BinKyo's reconciliation is: Why now?

Until there are valid confirmations, I will take these rumors as plain gossips, nothing more.

Now I understand why the above remarks cos you are BinYin shipper who cannot accept & now feel very annoyed.  Some 20 years ago you were a moderator now you are an administrator, who should stand neutral.  Anything wrong to Post here by copy & paste of what the media and public are rumour mongering, nothing else. Whether true or not, doesnt matter who they marry, afterall it's their future & their life. We shouldnt meddle nor dictate their personal lives, acting is their career to attract our viewship. The better chemistry the higher audience from one co-star to another and rolling stones gather no moss.  Hyun Bin's ambition is to be a good actor & he is excellent in passionate scenes to make the public drooling for more.

BTW there is no official confirmation regarding HB & SYJ as well, another pure gossip & rumour with Vast mentioning about taking legal action, which is a serious matter to ponder. Haha never mind, whichever the ship sail, good luck to the winner.  

Wow!So nice to see familiar accounts here..Lockdown gave me the time to recover my password and the recent "rumors" lead me here.

I've always and forever will have a soft spot for BinKyo. I remember I cry like crazy when they broke up:D The way they broke up seems unfair. They truly love each other but media/sega and all the shenanigans led to separation. I was more depressed from their separation compare to....you guyz know whom I'm talking about:phew: Anyways, Am I happy if its true?? I honestly cant deny that I will be BUT:

1. It's like SEGA crazy version 2.0.. CLOY is hot stuff now and their shipper will surely target her. During SEGA era, she even received threats from delulu fans. I dont want another of that for unni.

2. She is always the target of scrutiny and malicious articles. Media cant help but watch her every move..

The "clues" still seems far-fetched but if its true I hope they keep it private. I hope and pray they find happiness whether with each other or with another. 

Soon more threats from BinJin shippers intruding to instill more hatred  maliciously against SHK. Now understand why Chinese media is blowing up this rumour throughout the whole of Asia but not in South Korea,  it's because SHK has a huge fan base in China, she is very popular there and they are drumming up the speculations they like BinKyo. Many blogs in Chinese websites reporting every detail about BinKyo movements at every hour & also continuously replaying WW, amazing where & how did they source such details which Korea can't.

Question is why now,   nobody has any clue? Just caught everyone by surprise, in fact they are in shocking & exciting mode to stir this up just after Hyun Bin last drama CLOY. Trying to divert attention ?  

Quite a vicious cycle, it was during Secret Garden another bombastic chemistry with HJW which lead to the breakup cos of gossips & rumours from BinWon ship.

The rate this is going on, no ship will ever sail successful cos HB is so fearful of causing hurt to those involved.  Let nature takes it's course & give them space to breathe. Hope for the best so long both are happy, whichever couple it is.

Kyo pairing that i like the most = BinKyo

Kyo drama that i like the most  =full house

Bin pairing that i like the most  = BinJin

Bin best acting in drama = MotA

Son Ye jin co star that best taking care of her= Kim Nam gil

Jin best acting in drama = alone in love.

i enjoy the candies that every shipper share in threadh.

every shipping have a right to have the best destination

Shipping is a game of waiting.

wait, pray and see.

but if peoples bashing the person that you like... of course im sad.

If you know the reason why they are bashing...of course it make me more sad.

Silent is golden, and to think that this bashing/smoke can be prevent...make me more sad.

enough..

sorry if i make this threadh unconformtbl.

sorry with my bad english.

the best for all the pairing.

happy shipping

41 minutes ago, forumsoomp said:

Question is why now,   nobody has any clue? Just caught everyone by surprise, in fact they are in shocking & exciting mode to stir this up just after Hyun Bin last drama CLOY. Trying to divert attention ?

I guess among the 3 clues that was given in this speculative story, Sol Mi's instagram post is the most telling.

1) I gather they belong to a circle of friends, Sol mi is like a sister to SHK and the husband is a friend of HB.

2) The song she posted was an old song. I am not really sure coz I can't read Korean, but I'm just guessing its "My tears, my sadness" by SoYa. Either it relates to her own  feelings or she's teasing someone with it. The translation I got was this: 

If I could open my heart
At this moment,

my heart will let you know
But if you don't change
Don't shake me anymore

Don't come to my heart
In this long, long meeting that can't be mine
I don't know many nights I can't sleep
Why do I find it again
Laughing and slowly erasing love before your eyes
My tears, my sorrow, I don't know him
Hiding deeper, remember only my smile
Past memories and painful love
It's all past time, flow away far away
Smile this sadness today
If we meet again later like destiny
Remember this pain now, don't let me go
Looking at you where it's not far or near
Many words swallowed up inside
You don't know, I'll love you more

And every day I wipe out my heart that I remember only late regret
My tears, my sorrow, I don't know him
Hiding deeper, remember only my smile
Past memories and painful love
It's all past time, flow away far away
Smile this sadness today

The song is very meaningful and longing for one's past love...and I guess the fans got carried away. lol :D 

21 minutes ago, Sun-shine said:

the best for all the pairing.

happy shipping

Yes concur with you, we can only wish them the best whether they are destined to be together or not, it's fated.

I like the way you put it so nicely & consoling, very neutral & fair to all parties

10 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I guess among the 3 clues that was given in this speculative story, Sol Mi's instagram post is the most telling.

The song is very meaningful and longing for one's past love...and I guess the fans got carried away. lol :D 

Love has to be both ways anyway.  However this is the analysis of others, may not be the truth. Just have to wait & see where this is leading to. Too much anxiety right now to blow it out of proportion when in fact nothing is going on.  Better not be to optimistic then get disappointed in the end cos it's highly sensitive when there are too much publicity going on to stress their private lives.

Thanks.

Just now, forumsoomp said:

Love has to be both ways anyway.  However this is the analysis of others, may not be the truth. Just have to wait & see where this is leading to. Too much anxiety right now to blow it out of proportion when in fact nothing is going on.  Better not be to optimistic then get disappointed in the end cos it's highly sensitive when there are too much publicity going on to stress their private lives.

Thanks.

I actually don't believe in this rumour. But thinking that this could possibly happen makes me happy. Looking at their photos, watching their old videos brings out warm feelings. Knowing that they were a real couple at that time makes it more swoon worthy. 

I just find it funny that it woken up an army of fans. Personally, I won't be disappointed whoever Hyun Bin ends up with, its his life, I will just be happy for him. The same with Song Hye Kyo. I am wishing them all the best. :) 

Am so happy knowing that the thread is finally back, am new in this group but was overwhelm to see that a lot of fans like us still are supporting our BINKYO. 

The issues speculated online nowadays, is not i guess merely brought about of our desire of them being together but a continuous  analysis of the circumstances being given or provided to us by them and their squads. We may be wrong on the analysis of the pieces of the puzzle they are giving us but I always believe that somehow almost all of us have a keen eyes on details.

I always believe that what is meant to happen will find its way, and destiny plays a major turnaround on anyone's life. I always believe that the moon and the stars already aligned for both of them to continue the once great love they have years back that was being disrupted due to fans delusions of another relationship. I know that it would be a lame excuse for some, but for a person who dearly love Kyo they need to protect each other somehow. But since both of them are of age and very much matured may God give them the courage and the strength now to fight for their love.

I will support them all the way until the time the whole world will take a peek of their wonderfully made love story.

#fightingBinkyo

On 5/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, tlireal said:

@DonnaMae the song is not My tears, my sadness. It's another song of Soya- Sarangilkayo (It Will Be Love), also one of WW Soundtracks.

Hi. Thank you for clarifying :) 

@tlireal I found it on yt, it's a very good song, full of passion and feelings. Makes me wanna go back to year 2008 ;) 

I am also a longtime fan of BinKyo!!Now I am back bec. of all the exciting  "rumor" w/c I hope will become a reality.Life is too short to waste. Besides,love is lovelier the second time around.I have been watching all the supposed evidence but they are all the same.The necklace,the trees and the song on her  friends instagram, I found a  video w/c has additional info.Watch and see if it will give us more insightful evidence that something is going on between these two beautiful x couple!
Watch closely:)

Honestly SHK & HB is soooo 10 years ago... there’s already SJK & KSR in between.HB is at peak of popularity once again with CLOY, fans shipping him with his costar so hard, they diligently trying to prove they’re in a relationship despite HB’s side have come out & denied twice. While Song2 fans still hope for their reconciliation, out of nowhere Binkyo rumours came out. At first thought perhaps it was just Binkyo shippers being playfully wanted to avtivate the Binkyo fandom, but it continues being persistent from Chinese media making more suspicious. And the connection between old mutual friends & staffs of the ex couple started to reconnect lately...and of cos no denial from both side. So why does it has to be HB, an ex who supposedly in a relationship with his costar, and not good friends like JIS or KDW? What exactly did Chinese media know that we don’t? Could it be just like the drama, a couple who break up, got back together after a decade? If so then I’m so happy for them

Archived