✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

She has no drama and usually only those who has upcoming or  recently concluded dramas and movies have magazine covers but Song Hye Kyo’s star power is that huge that she can cover magazines without an ongoing project. 

I hope some people out there will research thoroughly how a huge star SHK is in and out of Korea than just slander her out of their jealousy. 

She does not need to use other celebrities to be relevant. It's always the other way around through the years. :kiss_wink:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, nice to see old and new names here. I remember, that I was the only one left here posting BinKyo's pics.etc.. until someone dropby and told me to move on (p 241) then I just post to comment  last September 19,2019. Honestly, after what happens to their individual life, I never gave up on BinKyo, I just respect their decision (Hb having other relationship, Kyo marrying other person ) which is very, very painful at that time. Many gave up and I pretty understand them well. For me, being a Binkyo supporter is quite hard. You will be bash left and right, for no valid reason you will be block by this and that..but these don't stop me from loving and supporting them up to now. For what reason, I really can't explain Deep within me I can feel their true love for each other. I pray for them everyday that in time, if they are for each other, they will still find each other in the end. If you don't love BinKyo deeply, I think you cannot survive the fanwars because of some rude fans. As if they own Bin, Kyo and other actors and that they will be the one to decide for their personal life.  There were so many other shippers new and old but personally I feel that everytime BinKyo ship rise again, many were threaten. For my own opinion, I think the reason maybe because out of so many other shippers, BinKyo became Real lovers. Others were only Reel /onscreen partners and after the fandom lie low, it became over too.They tried having a relationship with others but failed. After all Hb is a mature man, very educated and gentleman that most of the time his being gentleman were given other meaning by some people. Who won't fall for this type of man???  He said before that one of the reason why he finished his studies so that his future children can fill-up in their school form that their father graduated from college. From my own observation, everytime he will have  a new partner either in a movie or drama, new shippers will rise again, then fanwars will begin again.. So many were wondering now, after twelve years why now? Why not? Suddenly BinKyo were rumored to be reunited now and after more than two weeks there still no denials from both of their agencies. They were wondering because his agency abruptly denied other actress link to him but not with Shk. As I always did in the past, I patiently waited until the right time comes. Let's wait and see. Who are we to judge kyo as a divorcee? We don't really know what really happens in her marriage. She is the only person who knows the truth. And what if she is a divorcee? The man that truly loves her are aware of her past and will still choose to marry her someday and will accept her for what she is right now. If it's Bin, who are we to dictate him?  Being a true supporter, we should be happy for them. Whatever makes them happy now, I am sure this is the right time and  the right person they've been waiting for so long. They sacrifice a lot to please everybody but meddling in their personal life is too much.  Let's not be so selfish and jealous.  Some fans get angry when the situation is not on their favour.. Be it on our favour or not, we just have to respect them and let them be happy.  I also read somewhere a comment from a fan, why kyo and hb's stylist were following each other now and ask vast to change Hb stylist lol.  Hey, you are getting overboard. Is that a big deal? She should know the history first. Ms. Bel is a bff stylist of Kyo long before she became Hb's stylist. She's been with Kyo since Fullhouse days. If they openly follow each other now, so what? They've been a longtime friend. So don't be surprise when you see Bin and Kyo's stylist friends following each other's ig.  

I hope this thread will remain peacefully sailing. Thank you for the old and newbie. You are amazing people and have good insights. Let's all pray, if this is the right time for BinKyo,may God give them to each other now against all odds. May God give them the strength that they need to fight for each other's love. I really wish them true happiness that they long deserve. They've been through a lot of sacrifices, pain in the past, let's respect and just be happy for them if indeed they were truly reunited.

Take care and God Bless Binkyonatics.

Hi MayaE :kiss_wink: 

I remember you always posting here in 2016 at the height of DOTS when you were bashed by shippers of Kyo with we know who. In 2017 I remember someone came back to post here after the wedding announcement and told you to move on. I admire your dedication to BinKyo. 

Funny what you said how immature shippers now of a recently concluded drama of Bin asked Vast to change stylist :lol: 

Spoiler

What about Hyun Bin being:

a.) close to Ms Ellen Park UAA Owner and SHK BFF and

b.) Park Sol Mi being SHK's BFF with her husband being Hyun Bin's BFF?

WILL THEY ASK HYUNBIN TO STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH THEM TOO? :lol:

Their lives not ours. We are only spectators. Shipping should be for fun and should not become an unhealthy obsession to think badly of others.

The power of Song Hye Kyo she trends with just a simple comment on a friend's IG. 

Spoiler

But at the same time, it makes us wonder why no Korean writer dared to write about the post of PSM of WW OST and Kyo's comment even if it made headlines in several countries. 

:ph34r::vicx::glasses:

Spoiler

I like it though. To remain private and silent in Korea whatever it is. :joy:

4 hours ago, Halo21 said:

Fans are not the ones who are claiming tho. Writer did not research well. This came from some Chinese bloggers. As said by others previously some evidence are outright BS but some have a point. 

If I have my own take I don't want SHK to date a celeb especially HB who now is being shipped hard again. It brings back memories of the SEGA days harassment of Kyo. Now happening all over again. 

But it's their lives. We don't have any right to intrude. 

Fans don't know what's going on privately. 

Let us see after sometime after the fever of his newly ended drama. 

But maybe by then Kyo will be the one shipped with an actor partner on her future project. :lol:

Nothing against Hyun Bin but I hope the rumors are not true. Maybe Song Hye Kyo has totally moved on now and no longer bitter over her past with him so she can already like the OST of the drama and talk about it and follow common friends like his long time stylist who was her former stylist a decade ago. 

I know it's her life and all that but I don't want her hurt by the harsh words of his shippers with another actress. As many of you has said, it's Secret Garden days all over again. She had been through a lot because of her relationship with him that she was constantly attacked by shippers in the past. 

Praying always for you Kyo. May you find that happiness and peace of mind. I'm always here for you no matter what. 

Let's just pray that if ever BinKyo were truly reunited, they will survive the trials on their way. Personally, I think they sacrifice a lot to make other people happy in the past so this time let's give them the happiness they deserve a long time ago.  Many years have passed which I think made them much matured and stronger. They can survive any storm if they hold on to each other now. There is no assurance if BinKyo will end up with other person, they won't be hurt,right? So let's just give them the assurance that no matter what happens,we will be here praying for their happiness. Those mistakes and trials they encountered previously, makes them more matured person and taught them a lesson. Maybe this is why  Bin said in his interview  that he doesn't want to go back to his past, maybe not the person itself but maybe the wrong decisions he made so at the end he was saying that he hopes his future will be happier. Whatever past mistakes they made is a learning experienced for them.

I also read somewhere that Kyo said in one of her previous interview that when she was young,all she knew is to love her job. Then she said,now I know, respect is a must in a relationship. He must respect my career and in turn I must respect his choice,there cannot be any meddling and that is really important. And then she said that when she was young, she was more stubborn and only when she was inlove that she realized this traits of her. So this kind of realization makes them an even better person. If the rumor is true, with lots of prayers, for sure it will be much better, sweeter, stronger and happier. 

Wishing you all the best BinKyo. Sending my love and prayers to both of you. To all faithful Binkyonatics, let's pray for them and believe that "True love has a habit of coming back". 

1 hour ago, Xyzinu said:

Have you seen hyun bin new ads? The trees look alike with the tree that hye kyo upload on her instagram, not the one with the caption "last summer" but the one that has no caption.

Actually, the 'last summer' she meant could be any last summer. It doesn't have to be last year. It could be a summer a long time ago....

I found a drink cf of HB on yt in 2011, sorry i dont know how to insert an image, he was on the passenger seat a girl driving a top-down car. It is more similar to the photos of SHK. 

SHK photo must be taken from the ground, or a road because the shape of the trees forms an arch. If its a road you wont be walking on it. It make sense that one is in the car to take photos.

These are just based on my assumption and opinion. 

57 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Hi everyone, first sorry for my bad english. There was a rumour that Bin wouldnt attend Beaksang. I hope its not true. 

your english is fine :) ... 

We will just have to wait till friday if HB will show up at the awards night.

1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

Actually, the 'last summer' she meant could be any last summer. It doesn't have to be last year. It could be a summer a long time ago....

I found a drink cf of HB on yt in 2011, sorry i dont know how to insert an image, he was on the passenger seat a girl driving a top-down car. It is more similar to the photos of SHK. 

SHK photo must be taken from the ground, or a road because the shape of the trees forms an arch. If its a road you wont be walking on it. It make sense that one is in the car to take photos.

These are just based on my assumption and opinion. 

There was a Chinese fan in Weibo who made a collage of the Last Summer pic with a specific place in France. Kyo was there last year after her Monaco Chaumet event. 

I think the pic of the trees without caption are recent pics different place from "last summer" post. 

Well i decided to wait after Beaksang to come here again. But today maybe is perfect. When you read about rumors in China, you should be careful. Not 100% they are right. However, they always based on " proof". It means they never write anything ill-found. But sometimes "proof" can be true or false. 

About the rumors of bin and kyo i will analyse something. But I have to say, all of them base on my personality prediction and imagination. I love 2 actors. Maybe now i love Song Hye Kyo more because she is suffered more. And at the end i dont warrant they will comeback together. Whoever they end up with, i will support them with no condition. 

Thanks 

Awards nights are work related. A lot of co stars were sweet during awards nights but ended up nothing. Lesson for me with two previous Korean ships.

That is why I never take shipping Koreans seriously now. We should learn to respect their choices. 

I think shipping 2 people after a movie or a drama is very normal. Because the audience love them, love their chemistry so they want to ship them together in real life. But everything has limit. You cant bash and harash another girl because she affacts to your sail. ( you know what i mean). 10 years ago, Sega shippers did the same things.

So i think Binkyo deserved a fair ship just like eveyone else. Even Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin have a ship after MOA ( She has a boyfriend). So what are problems with Bin and Kyo when they remain single now? 

14 minutes ago, leek said:

Awards nights are work related. A lot of co stars were sweet during awards nights but ended up nothing. Lesson for me with two previous Korean ships.

That is why I never take shipping Koreans seriously now. We should learn to respect their choices. 

I agree on this. Just take a look at this shippers paradise, who among the popular ships made it for real? only Kyo and we know who but ended up in divorce.

Shipping should be for fun and pasttime only. 

Archived