✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

5 hours ago, JennyChang said:

You cant bash and harash another girl because she affacts to your sail. ( you know what i mean). 10 years ago, Sega shippers did the same things.

Poor SHK she was harassed by SeGa shippers when she was the legit GF back then because they wanted Hyun Bin to break up with Kyo and date HJW. 

What happened to their ship after BinKyo broke up? Nothing. 

SHK was shipped hard with SJK with worldwide paranoia. They got married. Was it a happy ever after? No.

I hope SHK will not let fans sentiments affect her personal life. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think about rumors? Do you believe they just happened recently? And Chinese Media just pay attention to them in this year? :) And When do you want to hear from? 2011 or 2019?  Or should i start first with the stylish BK( I think it is better use a nickname for them) ? 

I am not actually shipping them together, i only ship hb with me, we are looking good together:joy: i am just curious about all of this because i follow binjin, psh-hb and binkyo ship in ig, and that's funny when all of them try to give evidence about their ship:joy: how hb uses his shoes and suit recently same as when he uses them in mota, how hb talked about syj in newest interview (but i don't think anything special about it), this cf and the photo still hold the strongest evidence for me now. 

25 minutes ago, leek said:

Poor SHK she was harassed by SeGa shippers when she was the legit GF back then because they wanted Hyun Bin to break up with Kyo and date HJW. 

It was so unfair what happened. Against all odds because of shippers.

During the premiere of his movie before enlistment, his SeGa co star was there but not Kyo. Instead of Kyo, Ms Park her manager was there and there was a fan video where Ms Park was seen talking to someone on the phone and she gave the phone to Hyun Bin to talk to. A lot of fans think it was Hye Kyo's silent and private support to him.

1 hour ago, JennyChang said:

What do you think about rumors? Do you believe they just happened recently? And Chinese Media just pay attention to them in this year? :) And When do you want to hear from? 2011 or 2019?  Or should i start first with the stylish BK( I think it is better use a nickname for them) ? 

They had couple caps BK before right. B)

The Chinese media only started noticing this year around March there was someone who said she saw them in China but it was not that big rumor no big Chinese media saw. 

2 hours ago, JennyChang said:

I want to know everything :D I watched World's Within and fell in-love all over again.

As far as I observed, SHK squad also distanced themselves from the guy if she broke up with him. That was the clue when none of her squad liked Arthdal posts except UnSue who had a job for the drama. 

That's why it was an eye opener to see her squad close to HB at his stylist wedding. At the ceremony and the reception they were seated at the same table. 

Kyo once said she won't befriend an ex and she won't ever go back. But what do we know? She is only human who says things when there is still bitterness in her heart. I think as humans we can relate that there are instances in our lives when we say stuff that we have to retract later. Let Kyo have a choice in her life. On her own free will. 

:)

Well ladies,I know we Binkyo fans are starting to get delulu again!:wub:But I have been doing some analizing to justify my delusion,ie: If nothing is going on between the two of them.Why did her friend post that WW song?If I am her friend I will not post something that will only hurt her,specially now that he is being linked  to SYJ!:angry:This is not a good joke  even just for old times sake,knowing how die hard CLOY will make her life a living hell like what the delusional SEGA fans did to her :rage:But come to think of it....uri gongjunim (princess) does not seem to mind.She was even :blush:  HB  on the other hand is her husbands bff. Her hubby might have said something to her hmm?Anyways...BinKyo has always been a :ph34r:ninja tandem,when it comes to their relationship.We never saw them dating.He used to visit her at home,even gave her a beautiful dog! It would be nice if they are friends again.I am hoping that they will collaborate again soon!I will just con't to pray for them.Oue sera!sera! whatever will be will be!!!:phew:

English trans (Papago) of the part of the lyrics posted by Park Sol Mi.

I can hear you. My heart tells me how long I've been looking at you from behind.

You've been that way, but somehow sad eyes scare me.

If it's love, don't get out of my way again.

Even if it's love, it'll be better than me to endure the pain again.

I lived for a while. I realize again at the end of the season that I couldn't lower my arms again.

I can't see you. If you close your eyes, run to me and hug me, don't get away from me. 

1 hour ago, wildcherry said:

Hi, can anyone tell me what is the WW OST title that PSM posted on her IG, and may be the song translation too. I’m curious to know why the hype just because SHK simple comment to it. 

사랑일까요  "Is It Love"  by Soya  it tells of a past love that's not yet forgotten and Park Sol Mi's Caption is "Those hard and difficult feelings"  and tagged Kyo the reason why many reacted, more so for others who knew that her husband is Hyun Bin's close friend.

I hear you my heart says I want to ask 
you how long you've seen your back

I know how you've been, but for some reason sad eyes scare me again  

Iit's love, don't come out again, even if it hurts, I'll be better than me to endure alone, 

any happiness lived I have something at the bottom did you realized back at the end of the season looks quietly, eyes closed line hold you with up to me on the bright face you 

* repeat 

would find not a few seasons another day, in those days, we loved that up new memories eyes Even if it's piled up, we can't forget it.

In the year we loved, memories that were more dazzling than light are love again while we meet and live. But who will love as much as when?

38 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

사랑일까요  "Is It Love"  by Soya  it tells of a past love that's not yet forgotten and Park Sol Mi's Caption is "Those hard and difficult feelings"  and tagged Kyo the reason why many reacted, more so for others who knew that her husband is Hyun Bin's close friend.

I hear you my heart says I want to ask 
you how long you've seen your back

I know how you've been, but for some reason sad eyes scare me again  

Iit's love, don't come out again, even if it hurts, I'll be better than me to endure alone, 

any happiness lived I have something at the bottom did you realized back at the end of the season looks quietly, eyes closed line hold you with up to me on the bright face you 

* repeat 

would find not a few seasons another day, in those days, we loved that up new memories eyes Even if it's piled up, we can't forget it.

In the year we loved, memories that were more dazzling than light are love again while we meet and live. But who will love as much as when?

:scream:   No wonder a simple Like and Comment of Kyo become big deal. All I remember is that this song was used in romantic moments like when Ji Oh and Joon Young did not sleep and just held each other at the sidewalk. 

7 hours ago, megbc8 said:

Well ladies,I know we Binkyo fans are starting to get delulu again!:wub:But I have been doing some analizing to justify my delusion,ie: If nothing is going on between the two of them.Why did her friend post that WW song?If I am her friend I will not post something that will only hurt her,specially now that he is being linked  to SYJ!:angry:This is not a good joke  even just for old times sake,knowing how die hard CLOY will make her life a living hell like what the delusional SEGA fans did to her :rage:But come to think of it....uri gongjunim (princess) does not seem to mind.She was even :blush:  HB  on the other hand is her husbands bff. Her hubby might have said something to her hmm?Anyways...BinKyo has always been a :ph34r:ninja tandem,when it comes to their relationship.We never saw them dating.He used to visit her at home,even gave her a beautiful dog! It would be nice if they are friends again.I am hoping that they will collaborate again soon!I will just con't to pray for them.Oue sera!sera! whatever will be will be!!!:phew:

May I know what dog he gave her? Was it Nana or Pink? But I think Pink is Nana's offspring already. 

Archived