✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

So in her previous interview , she doesn't like to go back with her past relationship... so that may influenced hb's words that he doesn't look back on his past relationship in his esquire interview..maybe he still got a thing for her..I hope time heals all wounds for them.It must have been hard for them but I still feel that they have feelings for each other.I didn't watch their drama but watching their snippets in yt..she is still his one true love.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I am a fam of SHK since her Autumn days & HB since his Kim Samsoon days, and tbh weren’t their fans as a couple in tue beginning until they confirmed their relationship. I used to ship her with several of her costars but when she choose to date HB, I respect her choice. After watching WW I can see they really had good chemistry & its a pity their relationship ended after 3 years. Tho they blamed work as their reason,  if I remember correctly SHK was under a great pressure being attack harshly by HB’s latest drama obssesive fans who shipped him with his partner in the drama. I mean I can understand how  hurt she was at the time. Before an actress, she is a human & a woman, imagine people telling her bf to dump her all the time, just so he can be with his co star *rolleyes*. Though nothing happened between him and his costar even after Binkyo break up as the actors are all professional who were just doing their job. Anyway both had move on, one had a relationship with an actress 8 years his junior, one got married with an actor 4 years her junior. However both didn’t stay long with their partners with HB separated abt several months after announcing his relationship & more shockingly SHK’s divorce came in less than 2 years of marriage! Even her relationship with HB lasted longer than her marriage. Well that’s that, but what  perk my interest is lately while HB being link to his current co star, which is understandable, out of the blue the Chinese media came up with SHK & HB getting back together again . Tho I didn’t pay attention in the beginning, it becomes more frequent recently. Of cos Chinese media isn't a source that one would call reliable but still they were the ones who first speculated abt Song2 marriage & divorce. So they must have something to spark rumours of BinKyo getting back together. So I wonder what made them speculated that Binkyo are back together, any idea?

49 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

So I wonder what made them speculated that Binkyo are back together, any idea?

Chinese tabloids speculated about BinKyo's rekindled romance because 1) Park Sol Mi's recent social media post of an OST from Worlds Within to which Song Hye Kyo liked and responded and 2) Song Hye's Kyo's social media post that she would like to go back to the time when she was 28 years old. This was the time when she was an item with Hyun Bin ten years ago.

Some fans became hopeful that Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo reunited because of these happenings with no actual facts to support the claim of BinKyo's rekindled romance. Take this gossip with a grain of salt. If anything, this gossip derives from the wishful thinking of some fans fueled by the farfetched imaginations of Chinese tabloids.

Can remember after Secret Garden, there was anor HB & HaJiWon ship created & those shippers were so sure of them dating for quite a long time and they will bashed other shippers.  Now it's happening to anor ship who gets easily offended by bashing anyone who intrude into their ship. Shippings are vicious cycles comes & go when it dies off. Anor worst shipping was BiKyo between Rain & SHK, those shippers were so sure they were going to get married by many true sightings. Whichever the wind blows, destiny shall decide for them as even there is marriage there is no guarantee of long lasting marriage, no one can decide and push them to be together. Actors are paid to be acting, so just enjoy their good acting. Doesnt make sense to pry into their private lives by forced marriage. Stay healthy & remain cool, life is short with this Covid-19.

Despite whatever fans believed, I’m pretty sure HB never dated HJW. One reason is because HB isn’t the kind who would hide his relationship. Look at how he revealed his relationship with SHK. It didn’t make sense up to now. He was in Busan at the time, filming while SHK was elsewhere & there was a picture of him on the phone, so how in the world the paparazzi knew he was on the phone with SHK? Or SHK with him? Seriously?!!!! But HB still came out & admit his relationship. And then there was Kang Sora. He wasn’t caught on a date with KSR anywhere but their mgt just announced his relationship with her, then later announced their break up. It was the same with his other relationship. So here we can see the pattern, HB isn’t the one who would hide his relationship for the sake of his career or popularity. If he is really in a relationship then he would say it, if not then it’s not. Also tho HJW was link to almost all of her co stars, she never dated any of them, at least she was never caught being with any of them unofficially or in private time. 

Anyway I hope both SHK & HB will find their own true love, even if in each other, if second chance comes upon them

Hi everyone, whatever happens, if in time they reconcile then I will be the happiest as I remain loyal BinKyo supporters then and now. Time will reveal the truth and Hb is a man of few words. He will reveal the truth by himself or thru his agency. In time, all the questions in our mind will be answered. He is a good actor, let's just don't be swayed too much when he is acting because definitely we will all for him hehehe and thought everything is real We are matured people to distinguish reel and real. Happy sailing everyone. Let's continue praying for their happiness together. 

Hi.

I recently finished watching World's Within. Very late but I was in High School back in 2008  not a KDrama fan yet. The Chemistry was too good. I tried to watch it DOTS days but because I used to ship SHK with SJK :lol:, I got hurt and jealous for JK and did not finish watching. ( Lesson learned there, my note to myself - don't ship celebrities too much, you aren't aware what goes on in their lives)

Anyways, I also watched some WW behind the scenes clips. Hyunbin looked so relaxed and happy. I haven't seen him that happy in Secret Garden BTS. It was obvious that all the noise before was only for publicity and their shippers thought he dumped Kyo to date HJW. I watched CLOY and recently binge watched all his dramas. I found WW chemistry as The BEST. I never look at a Squirrel on the same way again after finishing WW. :w00t:

About the rumors, maybe some shippers (of we know what group) got insecure because Park Sol Mi's husband is one of Hyun Bin's bestfriends. But well, SHK is also a long time friend of PSM. She didnt attend their wedding in 2013 from what I learned (to avoid bumping into HB I guess). 

We never know really what's happening in their personal lives. Its best that fans should not be too obsessed. 

SHK said before she would not befriend an ex. At that time she said that, her recent ex was HB but we know TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS. We saw Hyun Bin is in good terms with SHK's bestfriends last July wedding of his stylist. Her squad supported CLOY which they never did with Arthdal Chronicles. 

QUE SERA SERA. LET US NOT OBSESSED TOO MUCH IN SHIPPING ESPECIALLY THESE KOREAN ARTISTS, THEY ARE VERY SECRETIVE. 

I HOPE THESE OTHER SHIPPERS WHO GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TROLL AND DISS KYO AND SPREAD FAKE SLANDEROUS GOSSIPS ABOUT HER WILL LEAVE HER ALONE.

No one has the right to hate her just because she liked her drama's OST. :phew:

Song Hye Kyo loves to listen to music, there were times when she filled her IG stories with songs she is listening to (makes me think she is hopeless romantic because that's what I like and I am a hopeless romantic :P). What's wrong liking her drama's OST. 

Just relax and enjoy the ride. Whatever happens, it's their lives not ours. 

On 3/7/2020 at 10:44 PM, MayaE said:

@caileysmileyyy thank you. Of course it's possible for binkyo to get back together because I believe with deep faith, nothing is impossible with God. True love never dies. When you're meant to be regardless of how many years you were apart, you will still find each other in the end. Let's keep on praying @caileysmileyyy. Fighting BinKyo 'til the end. 

this is my first time to reply on a forum, i had been searching for a particular group wherein I can read positive information regarding Binkyo and i am luck to find this one. Yes i believe that what is meant to be will always find a way. and when destiny strikes back, no amount of hesitation or fears can destroy them again #fightingbinkyo :heart:

On 10/5/2019 at 8:07 PM, caileysmileyyy said:

BinKyo....A second chance???

Ctto

With so much faith and with our undying support, who knows it will be soon. I always believe in destiny and one true love... If they are bound to be together it will happen.... #fightingbinkyo

I am just new in this group, and i found so much happiness that their still a lot of Binkyo supporters awaiting for their projects or might as well revelation from them. I am sharing the same faith and confidence, that true love wins and that love is lovelier the second time around. May destiny leads them back together again...:heart:

On 2/1/2020 at 12:22 AM, MayaE said:

Hi @DonnaMae honestly with regards to actors/actresses no one caught my time and attention except BinKyo. In the past, I received many not so good words from others being a Binkyo shippers that'swhy I told my close friends that being a Binkyo supporter is not easy. It will take a lot of patience and deep love for Binkyo for being one. But it's ok because I really liked them for what reason, that I do not know up to now. I am so attached with them. We both notice two things in common, their eye to eye contact and chemistry is exemplary. I agree with you that even without saying a word, we can feel their love for each other.  As if they were not shooting, they were just playing around that'swhy Bin said kyo has two personalities. Sometimes she is matured and sometimes she is like a baby. The way he took care of Kyo during their stage greetings is another one. I haven't seen him like that then and now. There's so many things I liked in them which I can't express into words. It's enough that they became my stress reliever for many years now. They make me smile just by looking at their old photos. It makes me happy when I see that they both have common things like watches, their clothes, cars and other things. They both like to watch European movies, they both like Blower's Daughter song.  Maybe it's a simple thing or no sense at all for others but for me it's enough to make my day. I really pray that one day they will just surprise everyone and say they're back together for good. In Pifan, Hb was asked on when he will get married and he just smiled and said someday. I hope that someday is soon. Because both of them were not getting any younger. We can see lately both of them seems to be happy. I don't know if you already see that for the first time Hb wore a ring and as I've read, before the shooting started, he remove the ring. I've seen him before wearing a ring but it's for a pictorial. So let's pray and hope that our wish will finally comes true. Again and again, I always believe that true love never dies and if you really love each other you will  fight for it against all odds.

Keep in touch. Feel free to express your love for them. This thread is made for Binkyo lover so those who love them can freely express their affection and support. It's a nice feeling to meet someone new who have the same love and dream for Binkyo. 

Thank you.

I always believe in destiny, what is meant to be will always find a way... #fightingbinkyo

this rumor make me sad....

i like her from autum in my heart era.

the saddest part about this rumor for me is why she is not low key with her action, and many peoples point out her as desperate women.

Cloy is mega hit right now, and hb so popular today

with she like and comment something about hb and her drama together, said that she wish she 28 again and ...

the fact that she just divorce,...

of course some binkyo fans will go wild

but others will have a reason to call her a desperate women..

i still have a hope she will comeback with mega hit drama ,

but this rumor make me sad

sorry with my bad english

Archived