Quantcast
ebullient

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

There's nothing wrong shipping Kyo and HB  since they're both single again. Who knows they're destined to be yours:wub: 

Yeah I'm sailing on BinKyo again no matter how hard it is...:rolleyes:

• Love 1

On 10/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, caileysmileyyy said:

BinKyo....A second chance???

CimE7o6WkAAavOj?format=jpg&name=large

Ctto

Why not? So hopeful now that they're single again.

Thank you @caileysmileyyy for keeping this thread alive again. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, caileysmileyyy said:

There's nothing wrong shipping Kyo and HB  since they're both single again. Who knows they're destined to be yours:wub: 

Yeah I'm sailing on BinKyo again no matter how hard it is...:rolleyes:

@caileysmileyyy I never stop shipping and praying for BinKyo then and now regardless of what happened in the past. I believe what's destined to be yours will be yours no matter what happens. Thank you @caileysmileyyy

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MayaE said:

@caileysmileyyy I never stop shipping and praying for BinKyo then and now regardless of what happened in the past. I believe what's destined to be yours will be yours no matter what happens. Thank you @caileysmileyyy

Yeah, Let's keep BinKyo thread alive again like before. It's give me hope again when I saw Kyo's squad and HB in one frame and keep friendship again and the divorce news for her and her ex husband. I know Kyo mentioned in her old interviews that she will never look back her past relationships before but who knows she might change her  preference. I know it's not easy for Kyo but I'll support whatever decision she makes in her lovelife.