Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

Seriously, I thought it was only idols who had the little problem of using creams to whiten their faces in excess....?

+2

7f931dcdb29d462b88a8bcfd16b6a535.jpg

netflix got eve and i made the terrible decision to "watch" it. all her eyemakeup is terrible!!!

fbbed6ca16582923a16d8f9eb560aec5dd78ee63

ade4af52493d96f86d1e2ad294c3edc3.jpg

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Another day, another organizer scandal....

i wonder how they got their jobs. 

Are these all summer interns? How can there be so many mishaps? :sweatingbullets:

Am seeing news that there is egg shortage and athletes not getting enough food. Apparently some are ordering from out to solve their hunger problem. So strange.

It seems tokyo olympics was very organized in comparison --- poor things got upended by covid though. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

Did you guys see Beacon, the US gymnastics team's therapy dog? :love:

What a good boy!

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

It seems tokyo olympics was very organized in comparison --- poor things got upended by covid though. 

Not gonna lie when I say that I'm not the least bit surprised.

It Is What It Is Whatever GIF

It's the French organizing this. :D Back me up here @sweetroad @larus @joccu @agenth

Btw, am appalled that the beach volley ladies weren't wearing more than a scanty bikini. Now watching the male beach volley teams, and they're not even showing their abs. Double standard.

EDIT: Forget my comment about the abs. One just lifted his tank top to reveal a pot belly.... :blink: I can see why they aren't shirtless...

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Btw, am appalled that the beach volley ladies weren't wearing more than a scanty bikini. Now watching the male beach volley teams, and they're not even showing their abs. Double standard.

Have always been confused by the uniforms for some of the sports like beach volleyball and wondered what is the logic behind it

Was it Germany that decided to go for long leggings in gymnastics last Olympics? I remember some news like that long while back

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Was it Germany that decided to go for long leggings in gymnastics last Olympics? I remember some news like that long while back

Yes, I do remember there being some pushback in the last Olympics. I think it was the Norwegian team. They got fined for wearing bike shorts, can you believe it? 

handballandslagene_220418349_85311325530

If you're on your period e.g. it can be uncomfortable to wear a small thong on the beach. And I felt sorry for the Spanish teams bottoms which had so little fabric that it was almost like a thong. It's not even practical from a sports perspective.

The US track and field female team's outfit is appalling though.

TELEMMGLPICT000374242736_17133531947710_

Big news, the Olympic Chief has officially apologized for the Olympics Opening Ceremony. :scream:

Olympic chiefs 'sorry' opening ceremony caused offence

https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/articles/cw4yqvegkexo

Am just wondering who okayed the whole program?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Am just wondering who okayed the whole program?

Yea, this whole organization is weird this time. Isn't Olympics supposed to be about sports? Yet, instead of sports highlights, you are getting news about all sorts of other dramatics. 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon @agenth You know what sport I am most curious about this Olympics? Whether the poopy river will still be considered for the swimming events?! :lol: 

Feel sorry for the athletes but that water looks nasty and you can't even see. Why on earth would you organize events in a river where swimming has been banned for decades because it is used as sewage backwater and it is not like they have rerouted the flow. Nope. And to top it off, it rains during these months but they think it will be just fine. 

Say What GIFs | Tenor 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

On 7/27/2024 at 3:42 AM, partyon said:

Wait, was this the YouTuber who was being blackmailed or the one who passed away?

the one who was being blackmailed by the ex bf's lawyer and several other youtubers

it's so frustrating to see all these bad people collaborate to bully her!

Angry Hate GIF

On 7/27/2024 at 3:42 AM, partyon said:

Tried to, but I gave up after 20 minutes. Turns out it doesn't actually feature tonkatsu. @MayanEcho @sadthe1st It's safe to say that you can give this one a pass

maybe this is better? and delicious

Spoiler

cr.: owner

==

hello chingus!

weather is so friggin' warm these days

Choc%20Chip%20Mint%20Ice%20Cream%20mobil

cr. owner

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Mu summer holiday is finally coming to its end this week. 

@Lmangla  I seriously find it appealing that they planned the triathlon swimming event in the seine. It is never going to be clean. Feel really bad for the athletes. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

I seriously find it appealing that they planned the triathlon swimming event in the seine. It is never going to be clean. Feel really bad for the athletes. 

I feel sorry for the athletes too. They canceled training several times because of pollution. Does anyone really think that a day or two will make a difference in terms of water quality?

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu @larus ~ one news segment said there is a plan B if seine is considered dirty. hopefully, that water body is clean for swimming. am surprised the athletes and their managers haven't protested because they keep canceling the training so many times.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, rocat said:

End July/ Early Aug it seems…earlier than what was rumored

Oh, I didnt think it will be this quick too.   :D

I also am anticipating Hidden Charm, it might air at the same time.  :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  I seriously find it appealing that they planned the triathlon swimming event in the seine. It is never going to be clean. Feel really bad for the athletes. 

7 hours ago, larus said:

I feel sorry for the athletes too. They canceled training several times because of pollution. Does anyone really think that a day or two will make a difference in terms of water quality?

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@joccu @larus ~ one news segment said there is a plan B if seine is considered dirty. hopefully, that water body is clean for swimming. am surprised the athletes and their managers haven't protested because they keep canceling the training so many times.

The Seine is nasty. I can't believe that they are forcing the athletes to swim in it. They have a lot of shoreline - could have organized triathlon on a nice beach instead.

So what Olympic scandals do we have today?

Excited Press Your Luck GIF by ABC Network

EDIT: @joccu @Lmangla @agenth Today's scandal seems to be the Australian sports commentator who was sacked for sexist remarks...

Olympics commentator axed over sexist remark

de687330-4d59-11ef-be94-bb7d2b23deb9.jpg

"A veteran sports commentator has been sacked from his Olympics role after making a sexist remark about Australian female swimmers following their gold medal win.

As the 4x100m freestyle relay team were making their way off the pool deck in Paris, Bob Ballard said they were "finishing up", adding "you know what women are like... hanging around, doing their make-up"."

Dude?! :facepalm:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cprq880yz0xo

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

i was watching a bit men's cross country bike, and man that gold guy just caught up in the most unexpecting way, literally 10 seconds before finish... whoa

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1