Add and Subtract Game

Admin

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What is there on news?

International news segment.

Spoiler

Trump got shot during election rally. Guess it was early morning our time when it happened? It was the headlines

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla Woke up to it this early morning. I'm aghast with moronic comments online that it's a set-up. Just a few millimetres and it would have been a successful 

Spoiler

Head shot.

It grazed his right ear.

Two dead including the assassin, and couple other attendees severely injured.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/election-biden-trump-07-13-24/index.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Lmangla Woke up to it this early morning. I'm aghast with moronic comments online that it's a set-up. Just a few millimetres and it would have been a successful 

as someone online wrote, if it was a setup, the logical shot would be the arm. it is very difficult to time something like shooting the ear.

so yea, it was very close call. it will be interesting to see how the impacts over the next few months especially as the investigations come out....

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

+2

23 hours ago, partyon said:

It was ALMOST correct! You got JK and V mixed up, but I will allow this mistake because this was a difficult picture. :kiss_wink: They look different right now due to their military service.

Congratulations! You have passed BTS school GRADE 1, dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

Whatever. I was rooting for my favorite team - NL - anyway. :love: Wij houden van Oranje!

I was pretty confident about the top row, but struggled with the bottom row since you couldn't see their faces very well.

Yay. I move out and go back to my Spa. CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I am baaaack.

Ex-LOONA's Chuu to her long-awaited solo debut in October

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Dhakra DAWN viped almost all pics from his Instagram feed...

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dawn-wipes-instagram-feed-including-pictures-ex-girlfriend-hyuna/

Wonder why? lol

That poor fellar, I can imagine how he feels. Nothing is more painful for guys to see the girl they truly loved with a different guy. Especially if she drags her new relationship into the public like this. 

I guess it's to reduce his pain and finish this chapter. 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

International news segment.

I heard all kinds of strange theories aswell, he can be lucky it didn't kill him. But it annoys me already that he utilizes this to strengthen his position, I feel like he feels like a martyr now and it will only benefit him in the long run.

He should be grateful the assassin wasn't suspectful. 

I would have a word with the secret service though, I felt this was way too easy to plan and execute. Easier than KDrama crimes.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Easier than KDrama crimes.

kekeke..... that cracked me up. but yea, it was kind of shocking to wake up and read. you expect something really suave like in the movies or dramas but this one seems hard to understand how it happened. am sure we will get plenty of details over the next few weeks though about security lapses. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

as someone online wrote, if it was a setup, the logical shot would be the arm. it is very difficult to time something like shooting the ear.

so yea, it was very close call. it will be interesting to see how the impacts over the next few months especially as the investigations come out....

Unless the noisy conspiracy crowd had forgotten, he's still the 45, entitled to that special security for life after his stint. I'm speculating that there will be a fall-out between the bureau, the agency, and the present office, because there's no excusing it. What was the advance party and the lookouts doing, how did it come this close?

•○•○•○•○•○•○•

DK6A0489.jpg

ctto

Yay, tomorrow's Umi No Hajimari 3rd ep! 🤩

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Purple Princess👸looking goodToll Wow GIF by KleinerSpatzWesterstetten

The Princess of Wales has arrived wearing a gorgeous deep Purple dress accompanied by the adorable Princess Charlotte

Spoiler

cto

TRUE BEAUTY REUNION IN 2024

------

adding:

@rocatFinished The Royal Princess. It was like The Blue Whisper for me - an adaptation that was fairly faithful, and despite not truly conveying the complexity and intensity of the novel, it was a decent to watched. I found SRQ a bored from beginning to end and ff of his death scene.

-----

breakfast😋

65b6b1a0c7526386b5ba7cb8a5e24e29698e07ad.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Yay. I move out and go back to my Spa. CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I am baaaack.

Dongsaeng, BTS school isn't over. We're starting Grade 2 next.

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I guess it's to reduce his pain and finish this chapter. 

I hope he can find closure and move on.

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

ctto

omo! This looks so good! It's a blueberry crumble type of dessert, right?

Food Eating GIF

Gotta tag @sadthe1st :kiss_wink:

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Yay, tomorrow's Umi No Hajimari 3rd ep! 🤩

Please PM me the site where I can watch it.

@larus @joccu @agenth and everyone else who watched Twinkling Watermelon.... Did you see this piece of news?

Moon Ga Young and Choi Hyun Wook pair up for new tvN romantic comedy k-drama

pdg2Ne_2f.png

https://mydramalist.com/article/mun-ka-young-and-choi-hyun-wook-pair-up-for-a-new-tvn-romantic-comedy-k-drama

Am a bit surprised as he's only 22 and she's 28 - and they're supposed to play the same age. He's a good actor, but it's gonna be interesting to see if he's able to break away from the high-school roles he has been playing so far. On the other hand, this is going to be his chance to develop his skills as an actor.

Then we have poor Kwakkie who doesn't have ANY drama news at all :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I would have a word with the secret service though, I felt this was way too easy to plan and execute. Easier than KDrama crimes.

That was what I thought too. No way the secret service or the FBI didn't know about this before....there's definitely something fishy going on. I want to say that it will be entertaining to watch all the drama uncover, but scared to think about the impacts it will have globally. Let's be real, what is happening in USA will have a ripple effect everywhere. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

@kokodus We need to start preparing Grade 2 of BTS school for @Dhakra next. He needs to familiarize himself with their songs.

200.gif?cid=09287e48axpn6bnvpyc8fl9ngjql

Ms. Koko, you should post some songs for him. Needs to be BTS songs, not Raccoon Oppa's song which doesn't even feature a Christmas tree...

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

42 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Definitely. First let's ask him what are the songs he already know of them...

Really? You think he knows any BTS songs? Except for maybe Butter and Dynamite?

@Dhakra Here we go, dongsaeng. Please rank these 3 songs:

Pop quiz: What color hair does Yoongi have in this MV?

Pop quiz: What color hair does Jimin have in this MV?

Pop quiz: What color hair does Jungkook have in this video?

Dongsaeng, fighting! :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

and everyone else who watched Twinkling Watermelon.... Did you see this piece of news?

Yes, I saw the news. I hope it is a good drama.

4 hours ago, partyon said:

He's a good actor, but it's gonna be interesting to see if he's able to break away from the high-school roles he has been playing so far. On the other hand, this is going to be his chance to develop his skills as an actor.

There are other young actors who look mature or can play older characters than their age. We`ll see how he will do it. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

+2

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke..... that cracked me up. but yea, it was kind of shocking to wake up and read. you expect something really suave like in the movies or dramas but this one seems hard to understand how it happened. am sure we will get plenty of details over the next few weeks though about security lapses. 

I mean these kind of things happened in the past, but it's just really hard for me to understand how there are literally snipers and all kinds of security behind the stage and all over the place and a random 20y old guy can just lie down on a roof outside the venue and snipe someone. Like he was filmed by private cameras, but secret service thought he was hunting deers from his roof?

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, BTS school isn't over. We're starting Grade 2 next.

I hope he can find closure and move on.

:wut:Whaaaaat? Depends on the topic, but if I have to watch at bodyparts or analyze any weird stuff, I run faster back to my girls than you can say MONEY MONEY MONEEEEY.

He will, as soon as he realizes Hyuna wasn't the one. If Hyuna marries, I would bet money they won't make it past two years.

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

That was what I thought too. No way the secret service or the FBI didn't know about this before....there's definitely something fishy going on. I want to say that it will be entertaining to watch all the drama uncover, but scared to think about the impacts it will have globally. Let's be real, what is happening in USA will have a ripple effect everywhere. 

Well the assassin was a blank page with no history and the gun of this father, how can you know about it beforehand? I'm just surprised no one noticed him lying on an open roof just outside the venue when normally there should be drones, helicopters or snipers on top of buildings to cover every part of the area. 

I can tell you what happens, he is now a martyr, he will use it for his campaign and unfortunately that will help him to some degree. Now he is a former president, who survived an assassination and was (somewhat) shot in the process. 
He will not be tired to mention that every time cameras are on him now.  

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Definitely. First let's ask him what are the songs he already know of them...

@Dhakra

Really? You think he knows any BTS songs? Except for maybe Butter and Dynamite?

Noona, now you underestimate me. If that's grade 2, I will excel at it. Music is my life. You think I just know two songs? Please, as much as I don't really care about the members, one thing I always mention is BTS actually having good songs (for a boygroup). 

I know the following songs (in no order of preference)

• Dynamite
  • Butter
  • DNA
  • Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • Spring Day
  • Idol
  • Boy with Luv
  • MIC Drop
  • Euphoria
  • Permission to Dance

These are just from the top of my head. BTS is like TWICE, it's really hard to dodge their stuff, if you listen to KPop, you will ultimatively come across their songs on one occasion. 

Here we go, dongsaeng. Please rank these 3 songs:

:hooray2:Uhhhh, I can rank stuff. I love rankings. I will rank anything you want me to. I sometimes rank stuff just for myself when I'm bored. I can give you also explanations why. 

1. Spring Day

Pop quiz: What color hair does Jungkook have in this video?

• Red-brown-ish, the guy who looks dreamy out of the window

I want to create a gap here to showcase how much space there is between 1 and 2/3

2. Mic Drop  

• White, with a headband that looks ugh.

3. Life goes on

Pop quiz: What color hair does Jimin have in this video?

• White/grey, he brushes his teeth.
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

43 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I wonder what yurigumi day is...:unsure:

Yuri gumi => literal meaning "lily group" => Shota and Miyadate were KG classmates, and they belonged to KG class group "Yuri Gumi" 😉

Blueberry-Cheesecake-Ice-Cream-Cones.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Finished The Royal Princess. It was like The Blue Whisper for me - an adaptation that was fairly faithful, and despite not truly conveying the complexity and intensity of the novel, it was a decent to watched. I found SRQ a bored from beginning to end and ff of his death scene.

I skipped and FF-ed through the last 6 eps. I thought they tried to say too much towards the end - it was like the story (a repetitive, convoluted one towards the back with no real aha moments) was being read by the characters like a soliloquy. It was a history lesson. I got bored fast.

But I did feel their burdens- like how they burdened me with lots to unentangle in the end. Kekeke.

dog tick GIF

14 hours ago, larus said:

There are other young actors who look mature or can play older characters than their age. We`ll see how he will do it

Yes, there’s one recent one in C-ent - Wang Xing Yue. 22 going on 40 in dramas but so very much his age in variety shows. 

spacer.png

Looks 30s here (cto)

spacer.png
Looks late 20s here (cto)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, larus said:

There are other young actors who look mature or can play older characters than their age.

Like Kwakkie :criesariver:

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

These are just from the top of my head. BTS is like TWICE, it's really hard to dodge their stuff, if you listen to KPop, you will ultimatively come across their songs on one occasion. 

Pray tell, do you prefer the rap line's songs or the vocal line's songs?

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

2. Mic Drop  

• White, with a headband that looks ugh.

Yea, whatevs. Yoongi doesn't care.

tumblr_orz9nbWEmT1v89r6lo1_400.gif

4 hours ago, rocat said:

Looks late 20s here (cto)

Looks like he has no abs

Snl Two Cents GIF by Saturday Night Live

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1