Quantcast
zorthax

Saddest Movie You've Ever Watched...

Even though it's animated, made me cry so much LOL. Grave of the Fireflies. Sad movie that is half based on a true story of the war in Japan. Couldn't get over how sad it was and the fact that most of it was real.

• Like 1

The Kite Runner. To be honest I've read the book and haven't watched the movie, but I know there's a movie and if the book made my face almost explode from my swelling tear ducts, I'm sure the movie will too. But really, read the book, it will change your life T^T

eternitas said: The Kite Runner. To be honest I've read the book and haven't watched the movie, but I know there's a movie and if the book made my face almost explode from my swelling tear ducts, I'm sure the movie will too. But really, read the book, it will change your life T^T

Grave of the Fireflies ..I cried so much till my eyes swollen

Dancer in the Dark was pretty depressing. The fact that it's Bjork and she's very convincing as a eccentric and happy person in desperation makes it worse.

A lot of movies have made me cry, but I will never forget the love storyline between Jamie and Landon. It is my favorite Nicholas Spark book and movie adaptation :), "A Walk To Remember."

I think it's between Lolita (with Jeremy Irons), Sid and Nancy and The Pianist. It takes a lot for a movie to make me feel a lump in my throat.