Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Which of these top rated dramas have you watched?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these top rated dramas (on Mydramalist) have you watched? (choose as many as you like)

• Twinkling Watermelon (Korean)
    • Move to Heaven (Korean)
    • Weak Hero Class 1 (Korean)
    • Hospital Playlist season 2 (Korean)
    • Lovely Runner (Korean)
    • Nirvana in Fire (Chinese)
    • Flower of Evil (Korean)
    • Alchemy of Souls (Korean)
    • Moving (Korean)
    • Hospital Playlist season 1 (Korean)
    • Reply 1988 (Korean)
    • Joy of Life (Chinese)
    • Reset (Chinese)
    • My Mister (Korean)
    • 1 Litre no Namida (Japanese)
    • Hidden Love (Chinese)
    • Joy of Life season 2 (Chinese)
    • Mysterious Lotus Casebook (Chinese)
    • The Untamed (Chinese)
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which of these top rated dramas (on Mydramalist) have you watched? (choose as many as you like)

• Under the Queen's Umbrella (Korean)
    • When I Fly Towards You (Chinese)
    • Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 (Chinese)
    • Crash Landing on You (Korean)
    • The Glory Part 2 (Korean)
    • Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 (Chinese)
    • Someday or One Day (Taiwanese)
    • Mother (Korean)
    • Oh No! Here Comes Trouble (Taiwanese)
    • Dr. Romantic Season 3 (Korean)
    • Mr. Queen (Korean)
    • Prison Playbook (Korean)
    • It's Okay to Not Be Okay (Korean)
    • My Dearest (Korean)
    • The Double (Chinese)
    • Alchemy of Souls season 2 (Korean)
    • Extraordinary Attorney Woo (Korean)
    • Go Ahead (Chinese)
    • Navillera (Korean)
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Which of these top rated dramas (on Mydramalist) have you watched? (choose as many as you like)

• The Glory (Korean)
    • Vincenzo (Korean)
    • My Dearest part 2 (Korean)
    • Signal (Korean)
    • Good Bad Mother (Korean)
    • I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version (Thai)
    • The Blood of Youth (Chinese)
    • Kingdom Season 2 (Korean)
    • Death's Game part 2 (Korean)
    • Taxi Driver Season 2 (Korean)
    • Happiness (Korean)
    • Mr. Sunshine (Korean)
    • Death's Game (Korean)
    • Meet Yourself (Chinese)
    • Hikaru no Go (Chinese)
    • The Spirealm (Chinese)
    • Tomorrow (Korean)
    • Mouse (Korean)
    • Imawa no Kuni no Alice Season 2 (Japanese)
    • None of the above

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 08/08/2024 at 02:00 PM

37 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've always thought she looks petulant, and had never seen pics of her with a sincere smile.

She's always given me a "mean girl" vibe. I don't know why.

Shrugs GIF

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Something about her eyes being hard and cold.

@MayanEcho @Dhakra She has an RBF in my opinion, and maybe that's why she gives off the vibe to me?

Then again, some would argue that Yoongi has an RBF as well, and he certainly doesn't give off those types of vibes. He gives off warm vibes, no? :wub:

4ea0f462aef6ddeb332aaaaae08b01b8.gif

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

+2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Her and her ex broke up 18 moths ago. He really seemed to love her, so it must feel pretty bad to see her move on with someone else so quickly.

For me it's quite shocking that she's now with her BFF's ex. A BFF who committed suicide. And I read in some gossip pages that these two were already in a "some" when she was only 14.... Not sure if it's true. Just citing what I read in various gossip columns.

I bet he did, he seemed like a decent guy too. Sadly this relationship might have hurt his career, now he is just Hyuna's ex.

Hahaha, really? I didn't even know. Ahhh, just like I said, she never fails to surprise me how low a human being can descent to. It fits to her, wouldn't surprise me if this some day goes up in flames and explodes in her face. 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I know this is weird, but I don't even find her that extraordinarily pretty. When people are saying that she's the visual, I don't see why. I think the other girls are prettier. And her character just somehow has never appealed to me either. Am pretty sure more scandals will come to light at some point

It's not weird, I think the same way. First of all, the bar is quite high for an idol to be extraordinary pretty in KPop, there are tons of beauties in the industry and with pretty girls debuting each month, the bar won't get any lower.

Jennie is no visual by any means, she even gets out-visualed in her own group by Jisoo imo. I think Jennie fits perfectly in the big mass of good looking Kpop Idols, but none of them stand out by any means.

But she was thrown into the right Entertainment. She just has the luck (or family money/connections) to be in YG and this alone gave her much more attention. She got her solo way earlier than anyone else and was promoted like crazy. She was pushed to fame and Blackpink always felt like a side gig to her. 

Even her recent starting "acting"-career was hard to endure, but Blinks always celebrate everything Jennie does as she revolutionized the industry or did anything no one ever did before. 

Same, it really wouldn't surprise me if someday it comes out she treats her staff even worse. 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I've always thought she looks petulant, and had never seen pics of her with a sincere smile.

Me neither, she always gave me the vibe of not caring about anything and feel annoyed instead.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@MayanEcho @Dhakra She has an RBF in my opinion, and maybe that's why she gives off the vibe to me?

Then again, some would argue that Yoongi has an RBF as well, and he certainly doesn't give off those types of vibes. He gives off warm vibes, no? :wub:

RBF?

Edit: Ahh, I googled it. Yeah, maybe, but it's not just as simple as that. She just doesn't seem like a genuine person and her actions don't really proof the opposite.

She had scandals before and always got away with it. Lazy Jennie also made it clear that she cares more about herself than the group or her being an idol. 

Always funny to think she is in the same group as Jisoo or Rosé.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Dongsaeng, thanks for supporting Yoongi :fullofhearts:

85b731b0a4b5a4b70ff1f2d3e74ee344.gif

EDIT:

@kokodus @Dhakra @joccu BIG NEWS! :highonflowers:

Am so glad that 2 established actors aren't scared to partake in MVs and magazine editorials with this theme. We all know how conservative Korea is, and am glad to see Seo In Guk pseudo oppa supporting the community!

[theqoo] SOMETHING BIG IS COMING, AHN JAEHYUN X SEO INGUK COSMOPOLITAN'S AUGUST ISSUE. COMING SOON.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, thanks for supporting Yoongi

Who?

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am so glad that 2 established actors aren't scared to partake in MVs and magazine editorials with this theme. We all know how conservative Korea is, and am glad to see Seo In Guk pseudo oppa supporting the community!

And again.....Who?

Noona you have to stop expecting of me to know ANY of the guys you talking about. I have absolutely no idea who anyone of them is. Actors? Idols? Bread merchants?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @sadthe1st @Lmangla @WeunXK Gonna give ep 1 of Red Swan a try.

Wish me luck!

I will watch the 2nd episode later today😀  and decide to continue despite bad reviews🤔 but I liked the main couple😔

-----

@partyondo you liked JCW outfit🤗

Spoiler

====

Korean actors who are known for their unique style in Korean dramas:

1. #ChaEunWoo: #TrueBeauty 2. #LeeJunHo: #KingtheLand 3. #ParkHyungSik: #DoctorSlump 4. #KimSooHyun: #QueenofTears

5. #LeeMinHo: #TheKingEternalMonarch 6. #LeeDongWook: #Goblin 7.#SongJoongKi:#Vincenzo 8.#SongKang:#ForecastingLoveAndWeather 9. #LeeDeokHwa: #BusinessProposal

https://x.com/netflixkcontent/status/1810629973474177445

img.gif

======

The easiest homemade pizza ever

The easiest homemade pizza ever

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Then again, some would argue that Yoongi has an RBF as well, and he certainly doesn't give off those types of vibes. He gives off warm vibes, no?

Well, unlike her, Yoongi doesn't look at others as if they're beneath him? I can't say the same with her. Her gaze seems too calculating for me. In fact, that "way of looking" reminds me of a previous idol and actor who's currently in jail.

IMG_3399-1.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Who?

I see you failed BTS school....

a96eb2b5b132c1452a17b692b3acf85f.gif

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Noona you have to stop expecting of me to know ANY of the guys you talking about. I have absolutely no idea who anyone of them is. Actors? Idols? Bread merchants?

OMG, dongsaeng! We have been talking about Seo In Guk and Ahn Jae Hyun for weeks on this thread. They are top actors. You've never watched anything with them? Seo In Guk is Ms. Koko's oppa since Shopping King Louie.... Sigh.

These two actors appeared in K.Will's music video over 10 years ago, and now they appeared again in K.Will's newest video. It's a BL MV.

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@partyondo you liked JCW outfit🤗

Not really. The boots don't go together with the loose fit blazer. He should have had a tight fitted one in order to pull it off. You like it on oppa?

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Well, unlike her, Yoongi doesn't look at others as if they're beneath him?

Nope, Yoongi is a very humble and thoughtful guy. He will always do something for others without expecting to get anything in return. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

15 hours ago, partyon said:

@kokodus aren't you glad your oppa isn't together with her anymore?

How do you know that? Were there any break up news? 

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Seo In Guk is Ms. Koko's oppa since Shopping King Louie.... Sigh.

No it's since Reply 1997. I was a goner when I saw him like this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0SzmALV2CmejoqrdgudA

On 6/28/2024 at 1:34 AM, MayanEcho said:

@kokodus and who else watched Hidden Love? @rocher22 @rocat, did you? First Frost, Sang Yan's story dropped its first teaser. 

Wow this looks intense...not at all like the fluffy romance in HL. I'm excited for this. So long since I saw BJT onscreen. He is always so pleasant to look at. Hahaha. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Wow this looks intense...not at all like the fluffy romance in HL. I'm excited for this. So long since I saw BJT onscreen. He is always so pleasant to look at. Hahaha. 

Yep, First Frost even as novel is way darker than Hidden Love. Drama version of HL was toned down probably due to the FL being still a college student. First Frost can be expected to be matured as in the main part of the story, they're already graduates from college working adults: ML as a bar owner and FL as a news reporter. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

I see you failed BTS school....

Are you sure? I mean ofc you are, but yeah, I guess I did. There simply is not very much room left in my head to fill it with boygroups/BTS. 

7 hours ago, partyon said:

OMG, dongsaeng! We have been talking about Seo In Guk and Ahn Jae Hyun for weeks on this thread. They are top actors. You've never watched anything with them? Seo In Guk is Ms. Koko's oppa since Shopping King Louie.... Sigh.

These two actors appeared in K.Will's music video over 10 years ago, and now they appeared again in K.Will's newest video. It's a BL MV.

First of all @kokodus has more oppas than a year has days. She could swoon for a different oppa each day for a year and never repeat herself.

To keep up with that I would need to study it for a decade.

I never watched a drama with either of them, I checked. I am really bad at remembering male actors, but I think I would have noticed. 

Ohhh, yes I know the old MV and this one too. But I couldn't connect the dots. like I said, my brain is full of female korean beauties/actors/idols. :wub:

+2

• Confused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

First of all @kokodus has more oppas than a year has days. She could swoon for a different oppa each day for a year and never repeat herself.

To keep up with that I would need to study it for a decade.

All of this is true. 

Proud Joanna Jedrzejczyk GIF by UFC

LOL.

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

I see many mentions of Jennie/Blackpink in the thread. 

I thought she was cute, fun and exuded wholesomeness until I caught a whiff of HBO’s The Idol she chose to take part in.  That changed my impression of her pretty drastically. Then one distasteful thing led to another and I wrote her off.

Pop Tv Ew GIF by Schitt's Creek

I hold the people I like to a fairly (cos no one is perfect) high standard. Kekeke.

But seeing all these comments made me wonder again what went wrong - was she not managed well or was it that true colours finally emerged?

Whatever it is, being in the limelight isn’t a bed of roses, and the (social) media is a tool that can both help and hurt.  Celebrities have little freedom and privacy - the more popular, the worse it is. So many things can go right and so many can go horribly wrong. 

spacer.png

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

34 minutes ago, rocat said:

But seeing all these comments made me wonder again what went wrong - was she not managed well or was it that true colours finally emerged?

More on the later. She was managed well, then the time came it wasn't enough anymore.

I hold the people I like to a fairly (cos no one is perfect) high standard. Kekeke.

Deliberately breaking the law is a deal breaker for me. 

Whatever it is, being in the limelight isn’t a bed of roses, and the (social) media is a tool that can both help and hurt.  Celebrities have little freedom and privacy - the more popular, the worse it is. So many things can go right and so many can go horribly wrong. 

It is the life most of them chose though, and to quote my FA friend, "we are paid so much because we have to work well and brightly smile even if we're wrecks inside". Once she's with other people not her normal staff, wherever she is, she's already under public scrutiny. 

I don't believe she doesn't know that what she was doing that time was wrong. An idol and handlers would be very, very aware of what they shouldn’t do.

crispy-chicken-skin-2-600x900.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Wednesday Morning Water GIF by Yevbel

@gm4queen❣️ 

cto

French toast

French toast

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Not really. The boots don't go together with the loose fit blazer. He should have had a tight fitted one in order to pull it off. You like it on oppa?

👌

f56d756f926b97a840f95d70d8fbad53cd85ff90.gifv

{cr. 0613data}

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

How do you know that? Were there any break up news? 

Yes.

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Are you sure? I mean ofc you are, but yeah, I guess I did. There simply is not very much room left in my head to fill it with boygroups/BTS. 

Am so heartbroken that you couldn't even recognize Yoongi (aka Suga). :tears:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Ohhh, yes I know the old MV and this one too. But I couldn't connect the dots. like I said, my brain is full of female korean beauties/actors/idols. :wub:

Dongsaeng....

200.gif?cid=09287e48xmvz2nu2129hakhjzszy

There will be no female idols or actresses for you until you master all BTS members! :Furious:

4 hours ago, rocat said:

My guess is the latter.

Sigh, here we go again. BTS school....

@Dhakra name all BTS members left -> right.... Remember what Noona said earlier. No female idols for you until you master this. :rage:

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 3