Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what kind of math are you doing?

She's doing BTS math... :D

@Lmangla Just finishing ex-EO oppa's new drama ep 1. This show is so funny. The ahjumma playing the older version of the FL is such a hoot srsly. She looks old but is doing all the Tiktok moves and using youngster lingo.

@Ameera Ali We need you here to make gifs of it, twin.

This drama is making me LOL so much.

And the cat in this drama is really cute :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

think it's a well known fact that JK is the fastest in BTS? No one can beat him in running. Jimin is also faster than your oppa.  So no to cheetah.

Fastest brain. I mean he is the smartest. Hahahaha. Fine RM is also smart, but if you watch the run bts eps you will know how brilliant tae hyung oppa is. He tricks everyone so easily. 

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

feel like I had really valid reasons for likening your oppa to a coatimundi....?

What about the Northern Olingo? It's really cute too! And looks a bit like a cat

Coatimundi? Olingo? These names I'm hearing for the first time today. They don't even sound good. Nope. He should be a Tiger. 

51 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

they are such majestic creatures

They are, aren't they? They are also very adorable. I have a folder in insta for cute elephant videos. It's such a pick-me-up during depressing days. Haha. Since I can't have elephant as a pet, I have elephant soft toys everywhere in my room. Hahahaha. 

1632877260426?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=yjqo

58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ended up watching sooji and woori as I didn't have anything to watch -- not as much into hospital like I thought. so phew. basically the first few episodes didn't really strike my interest but then it got interesting after the first week. it is family DRAMA -- dysfunctional families and has quite a serious earnest tone. worth watching. darker than be my dream family but so far, it is good.

Sooji and woori drama somehow doesn't sound appealing to me. I dont know. But the one you have tagged me in, The sweet mobster, that looks sooo whole some. I might watch that. Thanks for the tag!!!!

+7

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Fathers Day Coffee GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

On 6/15/2024 at 8:55 PM, MayanEcho said:

@WeunXK Snow Man is fairly well-known in Thailand and they've good number of followers in China and Taiwan.

Meme and Raul are still quite new in international fashion arena, but not bad for one becoming a brand ambassador while the other walks the runways of other houses' shows.

@MayanEcho I am sure RM will be known internationally in the near future not only Asian countries but globally.🫰 

Spoiler

On 6/15/2024 at 11:33 PM, partyon said:

@confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen and I are working on a special Add Subtract thread event. Please look forward to it!

:fullofhearts:

👋💝 @gm4queen

On 6/16/2024 at 1:11 AM, rocat said:

Yeah, thought so too. And the 7-year spy caught me by surprise too. Goes to show how much of a strategist/detective the Duke is. The Emperor really keeps his ears to the ground.  

I am going to catch ep28 tonight!

@rocat chingu did you watched already😊 

How far they’ve progressed - her feeling comfortable to teased and know she can’t repay and his being happy about it - it has so long ceased being transactional.

32e680e5e4883019444381db879d86e32a7b85ef.gifv

ep 28 @rocat

Spoiler

You know that feeling when you’re at a restaurant and you’re sitting next to a table where you’re listening in one of the most insane drama and like sipping your drink as quietly as possible because you don’t want to be seen as if you’re eavesdropping (you are) and you aren’t leaving until you get the whole story.🫠

That’s the vibe I’m getting with The Double.🥲

====

GQ Weibo Update 6.16.25 onthe way to the show, Xu Kai found a convenient means of transportation  they will never let him live down the cart🤣🤣

Spoiler

On 6/16/2024 at 2:31 AM, sweetroad said:

Totally addicted to trail mix these days in all forms. And even though M&Ms really aren't healthy for you, they're so good in mixes:

🥰glad you post again @sweetroad + team:sparklyeyes:

=======

TOP 10 Most Searched Male Kpop Idols on YouTube South Korea in 2024 so far

1st place: Jungkook (BTS)

2nd place Cha Eun-woo (Astro)

3rd place Lee Chang-seop (BTOB)

4th place V (BTS)

5th place D.O. (EXO)

6th place Baekhyun (EXO)

7th place Doyoung (NCT127)

8th place Haechan (NCT127/Dream)

9th place Jimin (BTS)

10th Wonwoo (Seventeen)

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

They are, aren't they? They are also very adorable. I have a folder in insta for cute elephant videos. It's such a pick-me-up during depressing days. Haha. Since I can't have elephant as a pet, I have elephant soft toys everywhere in my room. Hahahaha. 

Cute video.

I have a soft spot for the quokka. They always look so happy.

5930c86254cf1dc8064a63cc4c11f714.jpg

ctto

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, WeunXK said:
10 hours ago, rocat said:

@rocat chingu did you watched already😊 

I did! :D

I like how they solved the exorcism bit so quickly - FL really has so many tricks up her sleeve. But I also liked that the story was made more believable since her dad was forced to make a choice, pushed into a corner by pressure and guilt, and not have FL win so often by herself. She did win in the end but also lost - I didn’t see Tong-er’s demise coming though I should’ve suspected with that bonding scene earlier with FL. Sad. 

I sooooo liked the convo FL-ML had about affording loss. The second one was ML’s BIGGG hint about how he felt. So coy, these two. :hooray2:

I caught the preview for today’s eps - dun dun dun …. should be interesting.

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

cat she looks cool!

Yeah! I can’t decide if she’s Japanese…

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Tranquil scenery. The BGM by Official髭男dism「B-Side Blues」is easy to the ears. 

••○○••

@CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

Fendi show new pics shared by Meme in his IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8R66JgSCW5/?igsh=MTRoeHB2bTdoNXcxYw==

Fendi × Devialet portable speaker

GQPxGODawAAS_2d?format=jpg&name=large

Fr: @mintmag_th

••○○••

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 6/16/2024 at 2:01 PM, kokodus said:

Woaaah @partyon @Dhakra Did you see how big my oppa got!?!?! He is sooo.....buff?? omgawd!!! Look at his arms!!!!!

+2

Congratulations. He has arms. You do know they come by default right? 

But if you are into arms now, here, I provide you with arms of some actual beautiful people. 

CDN media

These are beautiful arms. Not even you can deny Yeonhee's flawless beauty.

On 6/16/2024 at 2:54 PM, partyon said:

@Dhakra dongsaeng, so who's who....?

:sweating: Uhm......This isn't a trick again? All of them are from BTS? 

Ahhh, let me answer this when I have more time and not watch the European Championship.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, sweetroad said:

have a soft spot for the quokka. They always look so happy

If only they could tell us their secret.....

Did you catch up on the 2nd part of bridgerton season 3? I just watched one ep today...

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Not even you can deny Yeonhee's flawless beauty.

Yes I can...don't show me sticks. I can easily break that. Show me some real arms. Lol. 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Did you catch up on the 2nd part of bridgerton season 3? I just watched one ep today...

Funny you should ask! I watched episode 5 a couple days ago. Sometimes I don't know why I watch the show....some of the acting is just OK, the dialogue at times is so stilted, and the diversity does feel forced. I mean, if they want a truly diverse show, they should have more Eastern Asians in actual main roles with lines and stories.

I do love Penelope, though. And the Bridgertons do have stories to get invested in. The queen is always a hoot, too.

What do you think of the season so far??

Also, I started watching Derry Girls because of the actress. She is hyper and high-strung in Derry Girls!

~

You guys. Have you heard of these? I need them!!

tl-hion-motion-sickness-glasses-tout-171

https://www.travelandleisure.com/hion-motion-sickness-glasses-travel-writer-review-8550018

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@MayanEcho kirin loves to put meguro with 1997 girls 😂

Spoiler

Spoiler

tumblr_pd0is5j6Fk1r8jkpuo1_540.jpg

----

adding@rocat:heart2beat:

@rocat🤔

I feel like there is a very messed up parallel in both Duke Su and Crazy Princess getting their "pawn" wounded in Ep 13/14
Spoiler
4f7ee139f8e063a9d69f60c3f0f98f4f3fd7ead7.pnj

71705642c51fe0125772d89cdb7abb9e9b1f3c18.pnj

Because obviously we like Duke Su, but he did invite Jiang Li to an assassination play on purpose and it's his fault she got stabbed (he brought his gold fan, he knew it'd be dangerous).

And then both Duke Su and Crazy Princess also try to undress Shen and Jiang Li (allegedly to treat the wound), Li stops the duke, Shen lets it happen (probably because he knows resistance is futile/dangerous).

This whole thing started because Crazy Princess started interfering in Shen's life and now Jiang Li has another incredibly powerful person taking an interest in her. She keeps trying not to get involved, because she knows Duke Su is unpredictable and literally everyone is afraid of him. Even with her new status, Su walks into her family's coming of age ceremony uninvited and everyone just deals with it and gives him one of the best seats. She has no idea why he's helping her or if he'll get bored of it and stop.

For all that both Jiang Li/Xue Fangfei and Shen have done on their own merit, they are both at the mercy of unpredictable puppet masters, for better or worse.

cto

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

33 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Sometimes I don't know why I watch the show

Ohh I watch it for the costumes and the decorations and the dowager's extravagant hair pieces. Hahaha. I won't even call this a guilty pleasure tbh. Lol. 

36 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

What do you think of the season so far??

I didn't think much of it. I liked the second season better. I thought Kate and Anthony had a sizzling chemistry. This season is fine I guess, it is not as bad as the first one. I could not finish that one. I'm not as invested but I do care for Penelope so I intend to finish this one. Hehe. 

38 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Also, I started watching Derry Girls because of the actress. She is hyper and high-strung in Derry Girls

Oooo this one did pop in my Netflix recommendations. I'll give it a try when I'm free. 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ms Koko, he's the RM @WeunXK meant, not the very famous, known worldwide BTS RM 😊

Hahahah I know that dear. I was just teasing you guys. Lol. 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

+2

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes I can...don't show me sticks. I can easily break that. Show me some real arms. Lol. 

I rather have sticks than arms as big as thigs. Why would you break a woman's arm anyway? As if you could do any harm to anyone lil sis. 

And you think your pretty boys are as tough as you think? I am sure they cry faster than my girls.

Tse. Sis always hating. 

Are these better?

Spoiler

69763093_1722641664546563_54862737307850

Spoiler

E91IzlWXsAoOSLb?format=jpg&name=large

Mixed-Berry-No-Churn-Ice-Cream-2-1.jpg

ctto

Humid...

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

kirin loves to put meguro with 1997 girls 😂

He's also 1997! 😆

Shoppi missing Meme 😅 Will they go see Raul in Paris?

• Love 1