Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 hours ago, kokodus said:

Am I the only one who is excited to see this thread reach 10000 pages?! 

We’re about 980 pages away :lol:

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wowww Lee Jong suk and IU are dating?!?! I must have been living under a rock to not know this till now.

music video indie GIF by Briston Maroney

Kekeke…but do you read gossip though?

Destined With You renewed my liking for K-drama romcoms again. Rowoon has had plastic surgery, hasn’t he? The camera loves to focus on his face. 

Quiet here this weekend.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, rocat said:

We’re about 980 pages away :lol:

Wow then why do I keep thinking that we are only 20 pages away.....hahahaha

But anyways I backread a few pages yesterday and I realized that we would've reached 10000 pages by now if not for some of the major contributors of this thread who decided to delete their accounts. I guess their posts got deleted and the page count fell. Hmmm. 

5 hours ago, rocat said:

Kekeke…but do you read gossip though?

I do read gossips. And this is kind of a huge one. Both are A list artists and I have been following their projects since long...so yeah it was a shock to me when I read that news. Hmmm

On another news, Hugh Jackman and his wife of 27 years decided to get divorced....woahhh. 

https://people.com/hugh-jackman-and-deborra-lee-jackman-separate-exclusive-7970286

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

'' Oh, baby..wu...wu...lonely dance...'' la...la...la..    Dance Dancing GIF by The .GIFYS

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@partyon just watched ep 8 of the betrayal. I have no words for the husband. he is definitely the barfiest husband in lakorns. 

there are others candidates  for the title    :scream:   

In Love Heart GIF

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@rocher22   In the wife the Husband was barf but I have to say that in the Betrayal the husband is more barf. I have seen lot of lakorn and there are always barf spouse or the lakorn is barf. But the husband in the Betrayal has been the worst so far. 

I have seen the original doctor Forster. And I have to say that this version is more barf. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@kokodus yup, a couple months ago @Wuzetian posted in the UTS thread. :)

It would be great to see the same set of MLs reprising their roles. There are rumours that there'll be FL(s?) with romantic angle this time around, but TBH, I'd rather the scriptwriters stick to the bromance. After all, the drama was well-received even though the MLs didn't have their significant others.

I feel much better now, thank you, though my tummy is still queasy. Uh, I still have to sleep reclined rather than fully lying down else I might lose whatever I had. Heh, it's been few years that I had this bad of a migraine lasting days. Normally a good sleep and hours in darkness would be enough for me.

5840.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho Btw, Zhang Zhehan was in KL for his concert...Didnt even know until I saw on X...

feel better get well soon GIF

@gm4queen I just realised I saw your Daniel Oppa's butt in Masked Girl! I didnt even know it was him until I came across the thread...Lol...

Screaming Oh God GIF by Film Riot

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st Hello neighbours! 

My Oppa Eddie Cheung is here in KL filming with Louis Koo but dont know where to find them...

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by before work today. How are you all doing? Hope everyone's doing good. Read about @MayanEcho chingu having migraine. I totally know how you feel. :bawling: It's so frustrating! Did you take any medicine? May be apply some kind of balm on your forehead?? Hope you'll feel better soon. Sending virtual hugs. :ohboy2:

And ha ha ha... I see that my Daniel oppa is still making headlines. :joy: Did you @Wuzetian impress by his firm assets? I guess you were... :loolz:

By the way. anyone watched the latest music video by TXT?? Back for more... I like the lyrics, melody, music and all. Hope you guys would enjoy it too! I find it so cool! The boys are slaying it all... :heart:

Okay then, I'll be back after work this evening! Have fun, everyone. :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2