Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Heard of it, and there's also a manhua, and the drama adaptation is called Eternal Faith which didn't air yet. I might check the manhua first, then if I like it, I'll also see the donghua, and the drama when it airs later on. The drama as I understand, is much anticipated. 

Check out HOB animation on Netflix if it is available in your region...

@partyon Hahaha...Pon Oppa...

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

K-netz want to cancel the whole show now

Unanswered Questions did not investigate properly the issues. Maybe someone from the girls is closed to someone from the program and wanted to help them but it backfired at the TV show. They should have keep the impartiality and do their job properly. The reputation of the program was affected.

+2

• Blob 4

19 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon Hahaha...Pon Oppa...

LOL :D I guess you've seen enough pics of Pon oppa to recognize him already :D

1ac0cab9b3a3b07d7082d4c886aec06d46d5a824

@Wuzetian QUIZ: Who is this oppa then?

efbef9697396b094b77d2d5e43a1090597469553

@larus My thoughts exactly about the program. An oppa picture for you too ! :kiss_wink:

60e774d49b07185b3aeee64e4dddd658324c00b4

tagging @Learry

Guys! @agenth has such a fun event lined up for us soon! Please look forward to it ! :sparklyeyes:

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh yeah, finally, things are looking good for me. Ugh, that dispute my cousins and I shouldn't be intervening at all is resolved more or less. 

Finally! :approves:

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Why don't we all rewatch Queen In hyun's man? It's a great show with a brilliant cast and amazing chemistry between the leads. 

Are there abs?

#askingforafriend #@Ameera Ali

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are there abs?

#askingforafriend #@Ameera Ali

I don't remember actually. Was there any shirtless scenes?! Hmm I don't know. I've to rewatch to answer that question. I just remember swooning over the male lead because of how smart he is. Lolol. 

• LOL 5

24 minutes ago, larus said:

Awesome. Can you give us a hint?

Let's just say that it has to do with oppas....

Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't remember actually. Was there any shirtless scenes?! Hmm I don't know.

That screams to me that there weren't any shirtless scenes.

for-those-reasons-im-out.gif

By the way, did anyone see the newest pics of Bogummy?!?!??!?! Am in awe! This guy is constantly knocking on the door to my pseudo oppa list :love:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/08/theqoo-park-bogums-video-with-his.html

@joccu @rocher22 @Lmangla Are you gonna check out The Betrayal? It's a remake of Doctor Foster and k-drama The World of the Married. When it comes to Thai lakorns, am gonna guess they are gonna make it even more barf than the other versions.

@Wuzetian @rocat @MayanEcho Did you guys see that they are remaking Flower of Evil into a cdrama?

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/08/23/flower-of-evil-to-be-remade-into-c-drama-deceit-with-chen-xiao-and-yang-zi-shan/

Are you gonna watch it?

It was Lee Jun Ki oppa and Moon Chae Won who made that drama, and have a hard time seeing the cdrama being anywhere near that level... :grimace:

c2a65edf069fb96c2b8a9399d8b13e49411bee67

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

By the way, did anyone see the newest pics of Bogummy?!?!??!?! Am in awe! This guy is constantly knocking on the door to my pseudo oppa list

Yep!! His best look is a roguish one methinks. I don’t recall him being in one like that other than his role playing a psychotic killer…forgot the name of the drama. I like that villain. Kekeke.

spacer.png

that hair parting….:rolleyes:

Another villain I will like:

Are you gonna watch it?

Gosh, it’s hard to watch remakes of shows with some of one’s favourites in it, unless replaced by other favourites. The two in the cdrama remake aren’t people I watch, but I’d be curious to see how they portray the characters. 

@MayanEcho relieved to know MHM is a 12-ep anime! Juicy details you provided there! Thanks! 

@Wuzetian allo! I feel like I be seen HOB zip by on my Netflix screen; been getting recos since I started watching anime you see :lol: might just check that out.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, rocat said:

Yep!! His best look is a roguish one methinks. I don’t recall him being in one like that other than his role playing a psychotic killer…forgot the name of the drama. I like that villain. Kekeke.

The drama was called I Remember You - a favorite of @Sleepy Owl dongaeng's and mine :wub:

Bogummy's role was real evil.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

But not as evil as this guy! :scream:

1wo7MV.gif

He gave me chills as I was watching it back in 2015.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Did you guys see that they are remaking Flower of Evil into a cdrama?

Chen Xiao is a solid actor, but I've no idea of Yang Zhi Shan as an actress. Remakes can be interesting, though it's unavoidable that it would be compared to the original. Hmm, think of Scarlet Heart Cdrama and Kdrama versions...

Finally!

Somebody's children are very likely to lose out as heirs :expressionless:

@rocat too bad they didn't show how psychotic Miyo's old crush and friend on what he was actually planning to do to save her :triumph:

Spoiler

In the manga he was planning murder suicide to save her, like how is that saving Miyo???? ARRRGHHH!!'

French-Fry-Seasoning.jpg

ctto

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 3

Talking about villains... I thought Kim Ji Hoon as the villain in Flower in Evil was very good. He really scared the bejesus out of the viewers as the drama was airing. :grimace:

797a3932cce7717175aa70b6276cef179a3fe8f9

Aigoo... @agenth @Sleepy Owl and I were actually discussing today how certain aspects of this guy's story made no sense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

thought Kim Ji Hoon as the villain in Flower in Evil was very good. He really scared the bejesus out of the viewers as the drama was airing. :grimace:

He has a good look as a psycho, that state and gaze of his eyes.

i would like to see him in good guy role but his hair is too slick for that

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

i would like to see him in good guy role but his hair is too slick for that

Chingu! You didn't watch Love To Hate You? He was the manager of the ML and a good guy. So good that we almost got a BL scene. :D

84438ea148b1d10d31fac15149d4e24ad18d9f4d

a998ebc1cdbe3ad17762aa997a0ff2730dd9fc1a

18efd9af0cbe3a21169a216d1c3fdc13bfecf3e2

@Ameera Ali's favorite scene ! 'Cause of the passion! :D

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I don’t recall him being in one like that other than his role playing a psychotic killer…forgot the name of the drama. I like that villain.

So, Park Bo Gum already tried a villain role? NICE. I like when actors are trying different genre or different characters.

and I were actually discussing today how certain aspects of this guy's story made no sense.

Like how he was being able to walk so quickly after so many years in a coma? :astonished:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, larus said:

Like how he was being able to walk so quickly after so many years in a coma? :astonished:

Mcdonalds All American Games Bingo GIF

13 minutes ago, larus said:

So, Park Bo Gum already tried a villain role? NICE. I like when actors are trying different genre or different characters.

Yes, and he was a good villain. I can warmly recommend I Remember You to anyone who wants to watch a good psychological thriller.

Seo In Guk pseudo oppa and Jang Nara do a good job together with Bogummy and Choi Won Young. :glasses:

It explores the topic whether you are born a psychopath or not.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's just say that it has to do with oppas...

Why didn`t I guess? I am looking forward if it will be funny.

+2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

It explores the topic whether you are born a psychopath or not.

I like the genre (psychological thriller) but I don`t really like dramas with psychopaths. But I will put the drama on the watch list. I am watching from time to time old dramas that I heard good things.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, larus said:

Why didn`t I guess? I am looking forward if it will be funny.

@agenth manages to make oppa events funny! Do not worry! She will be launching the event tomorrow. 

196d9a04aee8c938e99f3064a067be1a.jpg

Question is if she will include a Truck Of Doom for @LeftCoastOppa or not...? :arrows1:'

Or a tree for @ferily ? :transforms:

Our chingu is unpredictable at times. :hwaiting2:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Seo In Guk pseudo oppa

Remind me, what is a pseudo oppa? Someone you like but not completely accepting him as an oppa?

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Question is if she will include a Truck Of Doom for @LeftCoastOppa or not...? :arrows1:'

Or a tree for @ferily ?

Oh, it will be a survivor battle with oppas? :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, larus said:

Remind me, what is a pseudo oppa? Someone you like but not completely accepting him as an oppa?

You can find the definition in the +- glossary, but it's basically a bias who hasn't made it to your oppa list but is almost in it.

Seo In Guk and Yoon Shi Yoon are on my pseudo oppa list. Some people on this thread would argue that Yoongi is also on that pseudo oppa list, but my fellow EOs would argue that he is on my oppa list already. :D

I still maintain that he's only on my "favorite BTS member" list. :sweats:

14 minutes ago, larus said:

Oh, it will be a survivor battle with oppas? :D

Let's see! :D

Be Afraid Jeff Goldblum GIF

@larus @kokodus BTS pop quiz. Which of the BTS members wear prescription glasses (or have needed them at some point)?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2