Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@rocher22 I think you will enjoy XZ's performance in The Untamed better...That was how he rose to stardom...

I just watched the first episode.  Its a bit confusing but I already love XZ's character.

The cliff scene..

WWX - '' Lan Zhan, let go of me''..  

I laughed when the men chased the Tiger Amulet.   :D

This contains an image of:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

just watched the first episode.  Its a bit confusing but I already love Wei Ying.

IMO, XZ is the better actor than WY. He can be serious or funny, and he got expressive eyes too. Too bad he's got so many crazy fans; they got too obnoxious and created ruckus that caused XZ a lot of his endorsements and shows when authorities intervened.

@Lmangla @Ameera Ali @joccu gold is definitely better than diamonds as bling or investment :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

IMO, XZ is the better actor than WY. He can be serious or funny, and he got expressive eyes too. Too bad he's got so many crazy fans; they got too obnoxious and created ruckus that caused XZ a lot of his endorsements and shows when authorities intervened.

my mistake...I wanted to write that I like XZ's character.   :D

Yep, he has pretty eyes...

I wonder if there will be some loveline between WWX and Lan Zhan...:unsure:

596f32b6b88f4fed0d337afae3884265.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

“My Perfect Stranger” And “Delightfully Deceitful” Are Neck-And-Neck In Fierce Ratings Battle

I'm a bit out of loop with k-dramas, but this one is simply precious. Does it mean that KDW will win and lose at the same time? Or a better question: how will he handle the fact that he stole/kept the audience from/to... his own show? 

:wut:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

42 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I wonder if there will be some loveline between WWX and Lan Zhan...:unsure:

Ahahaha, not really in the drama, though the very proper and upright Lan Zhan would be stealing for WWX and vandalising when he gets drunk in ep36. 

Well, somebody's analysis for that ep may or may not be what it says it meant, but have fun reading it, LMAO!

https://canary3d-obsessed.tumblr.com/post/711720578749464576/restless-rewatch-the-untamed-episode-36-part-one

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho Hope you are feeling better now! Here's some chicken soup for the soul!

Homemade-Chicken-Noodle-Soup-close-e.jpg

CTO

@rocher22 TU is a pure BL...Lol...I've read it...

@Lmangla @joccu My mum's favourite diamond is Blood Diamond...Lol...But anyway, our ashes can be made into diamonds in the lab...Especially for those who wants to "wear" their loved one's...

CTO

This is heartwarming!

CTO

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Hope you are feeling better now! Here's some chicken soup for the soul!

Thank you! ❤️ 

Spoiler

For the 2nd time this month, another part of my childhood is gone, which also coincided with the anniversary of my college roommate's passing. 

It's a little disconcerting since a couple weeks ago, I was asked when will I be visiting. That time, call it intuition, but I just felt it.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Havent eaten udon for some time...Love to have them in soups...Or creamy style...

+ 2

Hubby likes fried, me prefer soup.

@Ameera Ali  @Lmangla  Gold has resale value in the long run not diamonds.

However, nowdays is not safe to wear gold and go walking around in town (over my side here),  so I prefer to wear small diamond studs/ring during functions.

Steam Brown Sugar Cake ( Ma Lai Kuo )

Hubby knows is my favourite and bought for my afternoon tea.

f8c2342a66ee84b161e4f6012ba19517.jpg

cr owner

@MayanEcho  

Hope you are feeling better today.. drink lots of liquid and take more rest.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Gracias @Wuzetian @Thong Thin ❤️ ❤️  There are things to do, and gremlins and hubs, so I couldn't really dwell on it, other than the times I see or hear something that would remind me.

It's so humid lately, and just now I had cold coffee.

Perfect-Iced-CoffeeIMG_0074.jpg

ctto

I wanna have pizza with lots of cheese!

White-Mushroom-PizzaIMG_4169edit.jpg

ctto 

Chicken-Pesto-PizzaIMG_6175.jpg

ctto

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin @Wuzetian

hahaha the weird things people put inside ufo catchers!

this is in sg btw, dancing bacons always intro interesting food vids.

+ 2

Talking about durians, I saw a post from IG...this family when to a Durian Orchard to have 

a feast. While enjoying, two durians fell from the tree and drop right on top of the car 

windscreen !

@MayanEcho  weather is humid here as well, only dare to step out from the house after 7pm.

Even the shower & tap water is warm.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Lmangla @Ameera Ali @joccu gold is definitely better than diamonds as bling or investment :D

100% according to this doc, synthetic diamonds (made in lab; also called american diamonds) are being mixed with natural diamonds and sold. the mixing is anywhere from 5% to 20% or more. since the two are so close and chemically the same, it means you have no idea if you are buying synthetic or natural. plus, even natural diamonds are actually inflated and the industry creates the price -- rather than based on supply and demand. 

so yes, gold is best for bling or investment. after all, even money is backed by sovereign gold. end of the day, you can melt it and sell it as at least metal price. actually you can do that with even silver or brass or other metals as well. 

also for most people, it is not like folks can tell the difference between diamond and even lesser stones like zircon. one of my aunts gifted me a pair of gold earrings that has zircon set in it. whenever I wear it, there are many who think I am wearing diamond earrings. ^_^

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Ameera Ali  @Lmangla  Gold has resale value in the long run not diamonds.

However, nowdays is not safe to wear gold and go walking around in town (over my side here),  so I prefer to wear small diamond studs/ring during functions.

ah, you also have issues with theft. yea, here also, you have to be careful while wearing gold but people still love it anyway. so most women will still wear a small amount, say earrings or a ring or a chain. I find it interesting that when you are young, girls don't like gold but as they get older, you start to appreciate gold more (me included). 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  yeah I saw it. Never been fan of diamonds. :joy:

kekeke... do you have tradition of diamong engagement rings in your part of the world? any traditions with engagement ceremony/party? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah, you also have issues with theft. yea, here also, you have to be careful while wearing gold but people still love it anyway. so most women will still wear a small amount, say earrings or a ring or a chain. I find it interesting that when you are young, girls don't like gold but as they get older, you start to appreciate gold more (me included). 

+ 2

Not so much of theft, more worried being robbed at daylight and get ourself injured for

no reason. 

Have seen so many cases posted via social media, so to be save...DON'T WEAR .

As we grow older we are wiser that's why we appreciate gold better then other stones.

Y gen prefer silver where is cheap and they could go along with the trend when they

dressed up. 

I can be sloppy at times where i just slip on a t-shirt, short & slipper unlike my neighbour

who really dressed up even going to wet market. Dressed up in the sense where she put

on makeup and lipstick.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla  in here usually most people don’t hold engagement parties. Usually there is just the wedding. Usually the wedding ceremony is hold in Church. 
And then the Wedding Party is hold some big or small place depends on the bride and groom. 

there is no tradition on diamonds in engagement or Wedding rings.  But most people have diamonds on their rings.  Especially wedding rings. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3