Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 hours ago, larus said:

You don`t disappoint with your pictures/gifs. The picture was so funny. :w00t:

I’m defending LMH lake of abs , he @partyon punch line :loolz:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

It could be all three. :D@Ameera Ali went on hiatus and I claimed Joo Won oppa as my own! She wasn't here to defend her share.

last time me & you had war for Joo won we couldn’t decide on the winner even if @sadthe1st enjoyed the fight  :mrgreen:

Me personally I will go fight @confusedheart, @4evrkdrama for 100% share on him :sweat_smile:

39-CA170-B-4719-49-BD-A6-BE-D9-B82322-E5

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You guys should have like a WSJ or FT publication listing all these Oppa transactions, trends, etc :rolleyes:

I thought oppa ownership is like game of musical chairs. :P

Cooking this tonight, without the wine. ^_^

Clams_without_wine-683x1024.jpg

ctto

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 3
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Cooking this tonight, without the wine. ^_^

Looks great, but what are you substituting the wine with?

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Last woman standing :sweat_smile:

@4evrkdrama, @confusedheart wouldn’t have chance :phew:

I am thinking your fight would look more like this:

ufc-kick.gif

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon @sadthe1st

I make my own kaya sometimes. If it’s not too difficult for you to find the ingredients, here’s the recipe…

Ingredients:

200ml coconut milk at room temperature 

4 egg yolks at room temperature 

5 pandas leaves, washed and dried cut into ~5cm lengths

2 tbsp (heaped) palm sugar

2 tbsp (level) fine white sugar

Tools:

Small (1.5L) pot for stove-top cooking

Smaller (1L) ceramic bowl 

Wooden spatula

Method:

1. In bowl, whisk the 4 egg yolks. Set aside. Take care to remove all egg whites.

2. Cook coconut milk, both types of sugar and the cut pandan leaves in the pot over low heat. Stir constantly. Bring to a simmer then turn off heat. ~3mins.

3. Pour half of hot milk into bowl of eggs, stir while doing so. Then, pour contents of bowl back into the pot at one go. Heat mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. ~4 mins. Take pot off heat to cool. Remove pandan leaves. 

(If you like texture in your kaya, add another 45secs of heating to the mixture. Take pot off heat, and continue using remaining heat within the pot to thicken till mixture is a bit lumpy. Remember to keep stirring.)

4. Store cooled kaya in jar in the fridge. Keeps up to one week.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am thinking your fight would look more like this

i thought more like this

Girl Fight GIF by Eccho Rights

7 minutes ago, rocat said:

I make my own kaya sometimes. If it’s not too difficult for you to find the ingredients, here’s the recipe…

GIF by PlayStation

im having quiche lorraine for dinner, with latte.. and 2 slices rosemary foccasia

sounds more like a teabreak isn’t it?

i was busy whole afternoon packing toys clothes blankets for my colleague

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

im having quiche lorraine for dinner, with latte.. and 2 slices rosemary foccasia

Chingu, quiche lorraine with latte? WITH LATTE?

:fear:

May I suggest a wine to go with it instead?

Maybe a pinot noir from Alsace? Or if you prefer white, I would go with a riesling - from Alsace preferably as well. Alsace is the the right area for a Quiche Lorraine meal. :glasses:

photoreseau-1600x900.jpg

@rocat Thanks chingu for the recipe! I will give it a try once I finish my Ya Kun Kaya kaya jar. Made kaya toast at home for the first time - did not taste the same. I think I put in too little butter. :D I am also wondering if I was using the wrong type of bread. 

:rubchin:

Kaya-Toast-Toast-with-Coconut-Jam-and-Bu

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, quiche lorraine with latte? WITH LATTE?

HAHAHAHA

its all weird combo.. i know.. but i need the hot coffee for the soul

Pixar Movie GIF by Walt Disney Studios

its been raining since wed.. non stop.. drizzle.. pour.. rain.. drizzle.. pour.. rain..

maybe i will eat some strawberries too

Tired Crawl GIF

45 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

So humid. Sigh. It's too early to be this humid already.

we need to collaborate..

@partyon if you’re using thick bread.. you need to toast and then half it across to spread the kaya and butter..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu ~ have you watched the netflix documentary on monique oliver? the details of the case are shocking to say the least but the documentary is very well-made. 

@gm4queen ~ I got confused thinking it was sunday today and then realized it was saturday after seeing your post earlier this morning. I don't know where my head is. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Ameera Ali Wonder who is the lucky Oppa that ignited the 3 way fight here? 

@MayanEcho Seeing those shells reminded me of one of the episodes in Iron Chef Brazil earlier...Amazing...I would love to be a food judge too...Taste of heavens...

india knorr GIF by bypriyashah

@sadthe1st It has been wet here for almost a week already...6 states are affected by floods...And Blackpink's concert is today in KL...Me staying home away from all of the madness on the road...

@the_sweetroad What food do you like most? 

@partyon May I offer you more durians?

il_340x270.4687631579_hfzr.jpg

@LeftCoastOppa Iron Chef Menu for you...

9ba9ffab5f885fc3dac87838b3357014.webp

CTO

@gm4queen Come back soon and chat with us girl!

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

we need to collaborate..

Freaking 86% humidity the other day, today's almost 70%...

24 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I would love to be a food judge too...Taste of heavens...

Yep, a dream thing to do!

I soaked the clams to get it clean and ready for cooking later. Nothing so elaborate really, I'd cook it with butter, garlic, onions, lemon juice, and cream. And zucchini. 

Lemonade-Scones_0-3.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Finally, I am back after some time! Hope you all are doing good. Don't you worry @Lmangla chingu that I also feel like "Where's my head??" lately... :sweatingbullets: I check out the date & time on my pc and then be like... Oh my god, it's the weekend :scream: .... Perks of doing a job, I guess... Ha ha ha! :joy:

By the way, what dramas are you guys watching lately? I think Divorce Attorney Shin starting off today. Hopefully I'll catch up with it. The trailers sounds fun already! :lol:

It's really been hot here so I am craving for an ice cream... He's cute, isn't he? Nah, I can't make up my heart to eat him at all.. :D

FqYSw3hXoAEz8Wj?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FqYSw3iWYAAaqjZ?format=jpg&name=medium

If any of you guys are interested in following me on instagram, here is the link to my account :

https://www.instagram.com/gm_3d_queen/

Love you all... I'll be back again! :heart:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@the_sweetroad What food do you like most? 

Anything with chocolate usually catches my eye (and money :lol:). Although, I can’t do gluten, so that saves me from eating a lot of the desserts out there. I also eat a lot of chicken dishes… but I probably wouldn’t like chicken with chocolate :D. How about you? 

@agenth I bought my first-ever container of gochujang and am putting it on all chicken dishes now (the gochujang, not the container). It’s yummy!

Also, Have you tried the 16-wordle game yet? https://sedecordlegame.org/

And did you find any new favorites in Taiwan? Let us live vicariously through you. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Has anyone here tried aerial yoga? Is it fun?

i tried it for 15 min haha. it's fun but also very smelly of sweat :D (if you go to a studio that does a few classes a day). 

it's a weird feeling, hanging upside down!

45 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

And did you find any new favorites in Taiwan? Let us live vicariously through you. :wub:

i went to a few night markets to hit up the michelin bib gourmand stands :D, ate a lot of stuff i didn't expect i'd (like intestines soup) lol. one thing i didn't try was stinky tofu.... the best i read about it is " it tastes better than it smells like"

for food, the place claiming to have invented bubble tea (Chun Shui Tang) - actually their bubble tea was seriously awesome, it was very smooth and light! 

I visited a few cities: 

- Taipei was my favourite, as there were plenty of night markets, culture and stuff to do!

- My second favourite city was Kaohsiung: weather was pretty great and liked the vibe of the city!

- Taichung: a bit boring to be honest

- Tainan: time seems to stand still here, wish I had more time here. 

- Hualien: super windy city, and my least favourite from all the ones I visited! NOT PEDESTRIAN FRIENDLY AT ALL! 

Overall I enjoyed Taiwan, but I gotta say that the many mopeds are annoying, since they are everywhere (sidewalk, street, market etc). Even when it says it's forbidden to ride, they are there nevertheless. Also, it's super loud, they had a few electric mopeds which were far less noisy. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3