Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning chingus!

Good morning chingus !  @sadthe1st  you are killing me with your pic!  I have not been having brownies for soooooo long !  

Homemade Brownie Mix {VIDEO} | I Am Baker

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Big Mouth is not a romance driven drama, so you'll like it. Am enjoying it so far!

Me too @partyon unnie - I hope the development of the plots will be as good as the past 4 episodes!  

12 hours ago, partyon said:

n try now the pic @Min2206 posted a bit earlier.

2-V

3-JK

4-RM

7-Meow (at this rate I might call him this all the time - he’s Suga, isn’t he?)

:crazily:

I think I am going to have to give this a rest for a bit - thanks for the lessons thus far!

shall check out the games before AoS tonight!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Me too @partyon unnie - I hope the development of the plots will be as good as the past 4 episodes!  

Me too, dear yeodongsaeng! :love: 
Did you see that the ratings went up to over 8%? It surpassed Alchemy of Souls with flying colors. :tongue:

I have never seen Lee Jong Suk in a lead role before, but boy can this man act! He’s no cardboard oppa - he’s actually a talented actor I see. 
:wow2:

@rocat All correct! You know 4 members out of 7 now! Such a fast learner. :kiss_wink:

Let us know if and/or when you want to learn the last 3 members. There’s no requirement to have passed BTS school to be active on this thread :joy: What games are you watching?

I’m in dire need of coffee. :dead:

EDIT: @LeftCoastOppa Good news, dongsaeng! Started on ep 11 of Husband In Disguise (with creepy half-uncle). Let's see if the ML convinces the FL to marry him.
He will get his mom's debts paid and the FL will be able to get away from half-uncle.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu Only 4. :D But have dropped 3 more listed.

Are you watching Big Mouth? Am liking it so far! Lee Jong Suk is really doing a good job!

am also surprised that I only watched 4. should keep that list so I can see some other lakorns when bored. hahahah...

am watching this news about love scammers. it is interesting how it takes different forms depending on which part of the world the victim is in. @joccu @agenth -- in that tindler netflix doc, the women were helping the guy because they were so in love. here, women are pushed into investing into some platform and think it is like regular investments. that seems a bit more sophisticated... 

• Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

On 8/4/2022 at 1:34 PM, Thong Thin said:

Banana leave rice for lunch.

Is damn spicy hot... not for @sadthe1st  but I think @Min2206  & @Wuzetian  would love it.

Hello @Thong Thin Yes love banana leave rice and eating with hand that would be so perfect! Same like @sadthe1st sans chili :D

How's Adamas btw? 

Anyone here that has watched KinnPorsche? Our thread is so quiet... Maybe @partyon This is the 1st Thai series I've ever complete watching...

@MayanEcho Have you started LLTG? Seems Part 2 is showing...

Big wave to everyone!

Dino Hello GIF by DINOSALLY

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Same like @sadthe1st sans chili :D

Gay Hearts GIF

i bought 2pcs veggie vadai from a neighboring town pasar malam.. its chewy fluffy and yummy.. but super oily.. i had to use kitchen wipes to blot off some oil..

Keerai-Vadai-Recipe-300x300.jpg

cr.: owner

i bought one piece of this too

Parippuvada1.jpg?resize=750,563&ssl=1

and the teh tarik uncle gave me 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream for free!

tagging @LeftCoastOppa cos there is food

3 hours ago, partyon said:

(with creepy half-uncle).

or perhaps, next time i will say tagging leftcoastoppa cos there is creepy uncle

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyone here that has watched KinnPorsche? Our thread is so quiet... Maybe @partyon This is the 1st Thai series I've ever complete watching...

:waves:

@joccu and I watched KinnPorsche on FF. It was quite barf :grimace: How did you like it?

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @rocat

For once Ms Koala and I are on the same page:

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/08/06/alchemy-of-souls-episode-15-nets-6-610-ratings-with-focus-on-uninteresting-plots-continuing-to-derail-the-central-narrative-momentum/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

This however is just wrong -

i think the creepy uncle is no where near the barf level of that step mother with the step son??

photo1310954.jpg

this is the stepmom right? or did i use a wrong actress face?

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

For once Ms Koala and I are on the same page

i'm really watching it for leisure hahaha just like with Attorney Woo.. i had to ff some scenes cos i cannot watch those where Jun Ho has to teach her how to respond during kissing.. and the part where she tried to mirror her palm over Jun Ho's over the glass panel..

oh, and i totally despise that Min Woo.. i'm glad he became a zombie in Happiness hahaha!!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, partyon said:

For once Ms Koala and I are on the same page:

I read her too sometimes. Wonder if she is here too. :hahah!:

Like some here, I have a habit of watching a few shows at once, mostly K- and C-dramas.

7 at once was my record and I had to cut back cos of blasted dark eye circles. It seems I might get back there cos of the number of interesting shows that have come up. Gaaahhhh. 

:omg:

I'm watching Today's Webtoon for the sake of the FL and ML. How is it that she's so cute and how come Daniel Choi wears glasses in almost every drama he is in (I like that though)?  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Wonder if she is here too. 

Not sure. I know she's not on the add subtract thread for sure :D

1 hour ago, rocat said:

How is it that she's so cute and how come Daniel Choi wears glasses in almost every drama he is in (I like that though)?

@gm4queen should answer this as Daniel is her ultimate oppa. :D

To my understanding Daniel has perfect eyesight and doesn't need glasses at all. But for some reason people find him more handsome in glasses, so they always make him wear them. They're fake though.

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

@joccu Baby Gangster and Annie kissed :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am watching this news about love scammers. it is interesting how it takes different forms depending on which part of the world the victim is in. @joccu @agenth -- in that tindler netflix doc, the women were helping the guy because they were so in love. here, women are pushed into investing into some platform and think it is like regular investments. that seems a bit more sophisticated... 

thanks for dropping this video, highly interesting. it always blows my mind, though, how this happens. it is a scary world, chingus. and they seem to target more women, i suspect because women's attention span is LONGEr than men's hahahaha :D

I mean they invest many months/years into one person, albeit parallel people...

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

oh, and i totally despise that Min Woo.. i'm glad he became a zombie in Happiness hahaha!!

wait he was in happiness?

also, everyone prepared for next week's premiere?

FZUcfqcXoAAYweG?format=jpg&name=900x900

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hello everybody!!

Mean Girls Flirting GIF by filmeditor

How’s Today’s Webtoon? And Big Mouth? Lots to catch up on. Hope you’re all well. :fullofhearts:

36 minutes ago, agenth said:

also, everyone prepared for next week's premiere?

:gangnamstyle:

Woo hoo!

And the guy up front - I think I’m watching him in Hwarang right now, too.

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  it was a nice kiss. I can´t get over baby gangster hairstyle.  :joy:

Yeah, it's a cockroach hairstyle :joy:

@LeftCoastOppa Omo! The barf in yesterday's episode of Husband in Disguise! :scream:

ML tells the 2nd FL for the 100th time that he doesn't fancy her - never has - and that all he can offer her is friendship. But noooo.... Girl has no self-respect, and says that she's gonna continue loving him and that the FL definitely can't have him.

Mean Girls Stalker GIF

FL is again forcibly kissed by half-uncle because he is jealous that ML and FL had a moment.

Millie Bobby Brown Reaction GIF by Converse

Where is this going?

Hi @the_sweetroad! :waves: How was your trip?

EDIT: Omo! @LeftCoastOppa :spitswater:

While the ML and the FL had a sweet innocent moment, the 2nd FL and half-uncle schemed together and well, one thing led to another. They hooked up! :scream:

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

:waves: guys!

Did anyone talk about my favorite Daniel here?? :innocent: Wow, @partyon chingu knows all about him. Yeah, his has good eyesight but he has to wear eye-glasses as of fans' demand! Nice to see chingus here are enjoying Today's Webtoon. Thanks a lot @rocat chingu for praising him. I've watched all his dramas so far and he didn't wear eye-glasses only in 2 dramas, Babyfaced Beauty and The Ghost Detective. :)

Feel free to drop by his thread to show your love for him! You guys are most welcome! :heart:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1