Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, rocat said:

Seo In Guk

Yes, he is the Kissing King for sure! :wub: I don't think anyone could beat him.

:twerk2:

6 minutes ago, rocat said:

She looks like the one in Mr Queen, if so, she was mad there!

It is the same actress! Shin Hye Sun's kisses used to be very meh, but L oppa taught her a thing or two about kissing. :naughty: You probably noticed that she was very passionate in Mr. Queen after that?

8 minutes ago, rocat said:

if I could pick non-idols, Gong Yoo is my numero uno followed closely by Park Seo Jun! 

Both good kissers! :glasses:

My favorite non-idol actor kisser is Ji Chang Wook oppa! That boy knows how to kiss.

crushing i love you GIF by Chippy the Dog

taggng @agenth :wub:

474 ( @rocat is Team Subtract)

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 7/26/2022 at 4:44 AM, MayanEcho said:

I'm a bit in party mood for a relative celebrating her 103rd birthday. For a centenarian, she is still sitting upright unsupported. :) Hope I can join the celebration next year or so. 

Yum yum egg and sausage stuffed potato! ❤️ 

Whoa, Happy Birthday to your grand-relative-nim !!   Great celebration a must!  @MayanEcho
Can you i have that egg sausage stuffed potato please!  

@sadthe1st  Talking about potatoes, it is a SAD day that McD is doing away with fries / hashbrown :tears:
Angry Potato Character Cartoon Style Stock Vector - Illustration of chips,  design: 95541692

On 7/26/2022 at 8:40 AM, Thong Thin said:

my fav steam sponge cake to go with black coffee

@Thong Thin  Is that Kai Dan Kou or Ma Lai Kou?   this one below?

Mama's rice bowl steamed sponge | Sponge cake recipes | SBS Food

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Bogummy is back y'all and he didn't lose all that military service weight! :love:

@Min2206 Your ex(?) Okpa also turned up at the same event as Bogummy.

@confusedheart Your 2PM oppa, Chansung, also appeared but didn't show his abs.eju

He just got a healthy baby girl! :kiss_wink: Congratz to your Daddy Oppa! 

Hi @partyon unnie - yea, PBG is looking good, after his MS but I find him tooo sweet, that my gums hurt.  
My Okpa - who?  Just kidding - he will be in a new drama soon.

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Chang Sung !

1 hour ago, partyon said:

It is the same actress! Shin Hye Sun's kisses used to be very meh, but L oppa taught her a thing or two about kissing. :naughty: You probably noticed that she was very passionate in Mr. Queen after that?

My favorite non-idol actor kisser is Ji Chang Wook oppa! That boy knows how to kiss.

@partyon

My brain still works after all the kiss clips! Yes, Shin Hye Sun was very different in Mr Queen!

Ji Chang Wook never ages. Such a charmer with awesome genes. He tilts to the right a lot - a preference with all those years of honing!

thanks for the visual feast!

:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

@rocat Out of curiosity, who are your oppas? 

We talk about oppas a lot here

and food

and abs

aka all essential things 

@partyon

In the Kdrama world, GONG YOO!

:heart2beat:
Then Park Seo Jun & Lee Seung Gi. Others come and go…kekeke…

In the Cdrama world, YANG YANG!

:fullofhearts:
but sometimes he annoys me cos he stands so straight and stiff 

yours? :)

I like all essential things!!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hey everyone :heart:,

@rocat Welcome!

@partyon Not sure what to think about Hobi's outfit. :blink:

That video on Family Guy roasting each country was hilarious. Had the same thought about Spain...they confused it with Mexico. Omo I loved the one on Armenia, too...just made me laugh.

@Lmangla HBO+ snookered us. They promised that if we signed up we would be able to see Dune. So hubby duly paid the fee and signed up...and then Dune disappeared! So we cancelled and he's still waiting to see it, but he doesn't want to pay for it. He read the book and liked it but he doesn't have high hopes for the film. It's like that other one you and he read and watched...the Isaac Asimov one. Foundation?

Omo you guys. We finished Hotel del Luna and then started Hwarang. It's my first Park Hyung Sik show @partyon. I ADORE HIM!!

e83465020db43afb4ef801eb137ca4ce.jpg

@agenth Chingu, can Team Add please have you back? Now that Team Subtract has @joccu back and @rocat? I have a feeling we got snookered ourselves...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, rocat said:

In the Kdrama world, GONG YOO!

Omo! That's @confusedheart's oppa too! :love:

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Then Park Seo Jun & Lee Seung Gi. Others come and go…kekeke…

I think no one on this thread have them as their oppas, so you're safe from thieves who may want to steal a piece. Except if @4evrkdrama appears - she snatches away everyone's oppas. :joy:

Thief GIF

This is my oppa list in no particular order :heart:

1. Keanu Reeves - Ultimate Oppa
2. Nicholas Hoult Oppa
3. Ji Chang Wook Oppa
4. Ji Sung (aka short oppa)
5. Joo Won Oppa 100%
6. Ju Ji Hoon Oppa
7. Park Hyung Sik Oppa
8. Kim Myung Soo (L) Oppa
9. Lee Soo Hyuk Oppa 2%
10. Thai Danish oppa
11. Pon oppa

My pseudo oppas are:

1. Seo In Guk
2. Yoon Shi Yoon

My son:

1. Kwakkie

My favorite BTS member:

1. Yoongi (Suga)

Which continent are you located on @rocat?

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Omo you guys. We finished Hotel del Luna and then started Hwarang. It's my first Park Hyung Sik show @partyon. I ADORE HIM!!

Omo! It's my Park Hyung Sik Puppy Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :highonflowers:

I adore him too! He's tooooo adorbs really! :fullofhearts: Have loved him since 2014 when I watched him in a weekend drama.

@the_sweetroad Do you want to adopt him as your oppa? I'm happy to share a piece of him with you.
fail cake boss GIF by Rachael Ray Show

46 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  have you watched this?

No, but looks interesting. Did you watch it already?

Did anyone catch Adamas today? Heard that the first episode was good.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Good evening! :) It's raining almost the whole day here in the sandpit, in the middle of summer. ^_^

Wontons_1-1.jpg

ctto

@Min2206 Thanks hun! Hoping that I'd celebrate in person with her by next year.

2 hours ago, rocat said:

but sometimes he annoys me cos he stands so straight and stiff 

That he's too stiff is my complaint with him too, aside from not so expressive eyes, and him having to furrow his brows to act mad or annoyed. Other actors can express their anger without having to do that, just by the look in their eyes! 

Welcome to team subtract!

Platter-of-pide.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Lmangla HBO+ snookered us. They promised that if we signed up we would be able to see Dune. So hubby duly paid the fee and signed up...and then Dune disappeared! So we cancelled and he's still waiting to see it, but he doesn't want to pay for it. He read the book and liked it but he doesn't have high hopes for the film. It's like that other one you and he read and watched...the Isaac Asimov one. Foundation?

here, we have it on amazon prime. that is how I watched it. so I also read the book many many many years ago. I also watched an older TV series. so visually it is good and even world building is fine. I also think the acting is way better than the foundation and no one annoys you. everyone does their part well.

however, if you are someone who has never heard of the book, it would be difficult to understand I feel. it is a difficult book to translate but there were connecting details that could have landed the story more punch for a casual viewer. 

for example, one of the complex relationships in the book from what I remember was between the duke and jessica. here, they don't really explain very well what a bene gesserit is and why it is a bit unusual that she actually loves the duke and chose to give him a son because he wanted one. it also doesn't explain how other people were wary of her because of who she is -- so I remembered some of those details as an interesting love story. but here, it is given in glancing but you can miss it among the heaps of info thrown at you. this means that you don't feel the punch when she loses him. 

but yea, visually good but just lacks that kind of emotional mooring to a viewer. however, I felt the same way about the book as well -- I thought the fremen were a weird lot, the politics and economics were strange and offputing, I didn't really care about paul -- but at the same time, I wanted to know how it ends but the ending chapater wasn't explaining well and so I had to read through the whole book. :lol: hahahaha....

these days, it is so easy -- no need to read the whole book, just read sparky notes. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@agenth Chingu, can Team Add please have you back? Now that Team Subtract has @joccu back and @rocat? I have a feeling we got snookered ourselves...:joy:

of course! i think i was back a day ago or so :D but didn't have much opportunity to post because of work / other commitments. ~ i will be on travel for 2 weeks as well but will try to check back!

Hugs GIF

@rocat, welcome! 

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, he is the Kissing King for sure! :wub: I don't think anyone could beat him.

haha I know one person :D

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Do you want to adopt him as your oppa? I'm happy to share a piece of him with you.

LOL. He’ll have to be my son, chingu. I don’t feel right having him as an oppa. :joy:

So you can keep him fully as an oppa under this arrangement. :approves:

2 hours ago, agenth said:

of course! i think i was back a day ago or so :D

Hurray!

Parks And Recreation Hug GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Funny thing about the last kiss is that the FL was known to be a very "unpassionate" kisser, but seems L oppa unleashed her inner beast.

If you want to think the best about your oppa! :w00t: Usually the kdrama kisses are unpassionate and it is not always about the actors. I hate when they add a `dead fish kiss` or worst, a forced kiss in the drama and expect that audience cheer that they saw a kiss scene in a romantic drama.

16 hours ago, partyon said:

474 ( @rocat is Team Subtract)

Welcome to the thread. :hooray2:

We need new members on Team Add too.  

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu @the_sweetroad @agenth

@MayanEcho thanks for the warm welcome!!!!!

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! That's @confusedheart's oppa too! :love:

equal parts suave and shy, he’s such a darling - am not surpr:approves:ised :)

think no one on this thread have them as their oppas, so you're safe from thieves who may want to steal a piece. Except if @4evrkdrama appears - she snatches away everyone's oppas.

muahahaha!!! MINE! 
but I am happy to share … fangiing is best done with many!

Which continent are you located on @rocat?

Asia :)

my guess is most of the people here are from the US/Europe? There is a time lag that corresponds to the differences in time zones. 

@partyon

Lee Soo Hyuk reminds me of a vampire. He played one ghoulish character…can’t recall the drama title, but my goodness, fangs look terrific on him! 
why 2% oppa though?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, rocat said:

my guess is most of the people here are from the US/Europe? There is a time lag that corresponds to the differences in time zones. 

I think is half- half. There are a lot of people from Asia as well.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3