Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 7/2/2022 at 11:45 AM, the_sweetroad said:

@partyon Did you watch Hobi's new video? So emo. :lol:

I did now! :love:

Omo! :heartxoxo: I am totally biased towards the rap line anyway as I prefer their songs over the vocal line's.

I really admire Hobi for incorporating genres we haven't seen before - rock, punk beat as well as the old school rap feel from the 90s. While I am finding especially the beat of the song very catchy - yay - the components don't really come together as well as they could.

Hobi's emo look suits him really well. Where has he been hiding all this time? :love:

@the_sweetroad How are you liking it?

On 7/2/2022 at 12:27 PM, sadthe1st said:

@4evrkdrama chingu, is he in your list already?

Everyone is on my dongsaeng's list :unamused:

On 7/2/2022 at 2:38 PM, agenth said:

song isn't bad, but... concept :/

Omo! I am L-O-V-I-N-G the concept! :love: Not the song so much.

Doesn't it remind you a bit of Blur's Song 2, though?

hmmm-thinking.gif

On 7/2/2022 at 2:44 PM, Sky Kang said:

He's my number 2 

Why do you always pick oppas without abs, chingu? :scream:

I'm behind on my dramas. @sadthe1st did you watch Alchemy ep 5? @joccu did you watch puke barf vomit Thai lakorn ep 13?

Not sure which one to start with. :grimace:

EDIT: WTH?!?!?!? @joccu The main couple in love turned out to be cousins?!?!?!?! :scream: :scream: :scream:

And we've seen countless bed scenes by now between them.... :scream:

@Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @chococarmela Now this is what I call makjang! :blink:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Everyone is on my dongsaeng's list

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm behind on my dramas. @sadthe1st did you watch Alchemy ep 5?

i'm on ep6 now..!!

btw, i just realized.. Dang Gu is.. GWI NAM IN ALL OF US ARE DEAD

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

@sadthe1st Will try to catch up on ep 5 and 6 tonight! :tightdeadline:

Was gonna start on a couple of new dramas, but will have to put those on hold until I can catch up on the ones I am watching.

Man.

:lazyandfart:

@joccu

Spoiler

Poor Pete! :criesariver:

He admitted to Vegas that he didn't like what Vegas did to him and now Pete is crying.

I also can't believe that Vegas still has Pete tied up. :rage:

Just let him go!

And thank goodness that Tankhun has some brains, because Kinn and Porsche certainly don't. Tankhun found out Pete is kidnapped.

Yes! Go Tankhun

bfbbc88ca33fcf54374f0c173fe9511f80faf476

Smartest guy in this series :D

Also funniest. Him crying over Pete and wiping his tears off with money. :D

On the other hand. Vegas is a psycho.

Tankhun's back y'all :D He thinks his kidnapped bodyguard Pete is dead and performs a ceremony to bring Pete's soul back home. :D

Gotta love the fact that he burned money AND wiped off his own tears with some bills. :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  I somehow got to the end of ep 13. We have only one episode left.

Tankhun was the best. :heart:

Spoiler

Well Vegas is serious psycho. And even tho I like his bad character. But him and Pete is still big no for me. You can’t come back from that. 
have to say that bible is playing him really well. He’s new actor in lakorns.

kind of skipped the cousins part so had to go back. Honestly I still don’t believe Korn. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu Tankhun should have had a bigger role in this drama. He always makes me smile when he's on screen. :heartxoxo:

Spoiler

Yeah, I felt very uncomfortable seeing Pete's meltdown in ep 13. I am glad he was able to escape.

If he's having feelings for Vegas it's a big red flag that he needs to go to therapy. It is just not believable that they would fall in love like this through an abusive relationship. It's not healthy at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did a spinoff of this drama using Vegas and Pete as the main couple. I would much rather that they don't get together in KinnPorsche. If they were to be end game, it would take a helluva lot therapy for both of them to become a happy couple.

A spinoff series where they can start anew at the end of that would be much better.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Tankhun hit Vegas a couple of times more. :D

kinnporsche-tankhun.gif

He deserves it for what he did to Tankhun's bodyguard Pete. :kicks:6894e83fb87f1cee1f7cd49d1fe622ee14ee96d0

• Like 2

@partyon  Yeah he should have had a bigger role. thank got he had brains to thing that something was wrong that Pete was not only on vacation. the funeral was funny. 

Spoiler

I was really happy that Pete was able to escape.  Hope he goes to therapy. Not start with something with V. 

I read couple of lines of the novel. And Vegas is more psycho that they showed in the tv series. 

could totally see that they could make a spinoff.  but if they ever will make it. hopes there is lot of therapy and trying to re built their toxic and unhealthy relationship to something that is healthy. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

@partyon  I found it on wattpad.  
https://www.wattpad.com/user/coffeesiuss?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&wp_page=user_details&wp_uname=joccusaba&wp_originator=jw8kPDnIaNHaRzB6IuZq8bgx8u86OCBY7kGAN2nsI7ZBo%2B44UcEzmRspvxO8j5Z9b5KNEHEk8SiJmbJgyD3iQyovczuQ5QtZwV263kENEb83mMkEEOSzAg2tAXeIrHCR

I was bit curious how more bad it  could bc saw one comment in youtube. So I read couple lines in one chapter that was rated +18.  Honestly it was awful.

Spoiler

So Vegas R*pes Pete many times.  I was honestly really shocked. :scream:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

@joccu I have noticed that Thai BL dramas have not yet progressed to the same stage as non-BL Thai lakorns with regard to featuring more consensual scenes.

I am shocked by what Vegas did in the original book though.

Regina Hall Thats Nasty GIF

• Like 2

@joccu I just opened the link that you provided me. Wish me luck. :sweats:

Gotta put on some Harry Styles YT videos in the background to thwart off all bad juju from the read. :grimace:

Has anyone btw watched the horror movie "Let the Right One In"? It's one of the few horror movies I have watched.

Just read that this movie is going to be remade into a kdrama. :love:

https://www.kpoppost.com/swedish-horror-film-let-the-right-one-in-korean-drama-series-remake/

• Like 1
  • Love 1