Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

After 4 hours of watching Pachinko ep 2, I gave up. :bawling: I can't get through it.

Ha! 4 hours?!!! You could have watched Ep 2 FOUR times during that same period. What happened?!

:joy:

I'm curious to know how those who've read the book find the first couple of episodes. Does it sync well chingus?

By the way....I started Episode 1 of Boys over Flowers. I'm only 10 minutes in. Still waiting for curly hair to appear.

BUT WHAT THE HECK?!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE TEACHERS? How can kids get beaten up and try to commit suicide without any adults around? What kind of school is this?

Confused GIF

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu ~ there were parts of vikings valhalla I found interesting and parts of it I was so bored that I just FFd -- especially freydis. I guess she was supposed to be some strong woman or something but it was putting me to sleep. so I fastforwarded a lot of her scenes. same with her romance with harold. another bore fest. the more interesting scenes were the battles and also the english politics. I thought godwin, emma, canute were interesting characters. leif was kind of interesting but he didn't seem to have too many scenes. too much time was given to freydis. such a yawn. 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, Lmangla said:

@joccu ~ there were parts of vikings valhalla I found interesting and parts of it I was so bored that I just FFd -- especially freydis. I guess she was supposed to be some strong woman or something but it was putting me to sleep. so I fastforwarded a lot of her scenes. same with her romance with harold. another bore fest. the more interesting scenes were the battles and also the english politics. I thought godwin, emma, canute were interesting characters. leif was kind of interesting but he didn't seem to have too many scenes. too much time was given to freydis. such a yawn. 

Well. As much as I wanted to watch the show before (not), now I really don't.

:joy:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@the_sweetroad ~ it had good battle scenes :lol:.. and some of the politics bit was interesting. basically as long as you have a remote, it is good. just FFd the characters that make you yawn. I really don't understand what is the deal with platform providers like netflix and amazon. they random have nudity scenes which actually don't add anything to the plot. why bother? so strange. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

36 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

By the way....I started Episode 1 of Boys over Flowers. I'm only 10 minutes in. Still waiting for curly hair to appear.

Chingu, seriously? :unamused:

Why didn't you choose to watch F4 Thailand instead? Ep 14 just aired today on YouTube.

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I really don't understand what is the deal with platform providers like netflix and amazon. they random have nudity scenes which actually don't add anything to the plot. why bother? so strange. 

The older I get the more I think it must be so weird for the actors, too. Especially if there's no reason for it in the plot.

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, seriously?

I distinctly remember making a commitment to at least watch Ep 1 of BOF, since I'd never seen this "classic" before. So I will follow through.

And here I was thinking you'd be so proud of me. :tears:

:lol:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I distinctly remember making a commitment to at least watch Ep 1 of BOF, since I'd never seen this "classic" before. So I will follow through.

Sure, go ahead. But then watch F4 Thailand - it's so much more modern and enjoyable. :wub:

@YongZura⁷ BTS sensei, I need your help. @confusedheart chingu is refusing to identify the BTS members in this pic:

uktjomghcgnw7wao7yxr.png&f=1&nofb=1

I might have failed as a BTS school teacher. :crybaby:

Even @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng didn't want to try :criesariver:

@the_sweetroad Can you knock some sense into @confusedheart? She's too enamored by another cardboard oppa to focus on school.

:smashes:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

And here I was thinking you'd be so proud of me. :tears:

I am proud of you!:kisslevel: Please watch the classic and then the other versions. I have watched few other versions, this is still my favourite. LMH portrayed the role well. He was an endearing jerk, if that makes any sense. I mean yes, he was a jerk but at the same time something about his character or at least the way he portrayed it made him endearing in my eyes. Not going to deny that he was a first class ummm jerk. I will cheer for you chingu. Watch it. Just skip the scenes with that insipid second male lead. He gets on my nerves. 

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'm curious to know how those who've read the book find the first couple of episodes. Does it sync well chingus?

I don't remember reading about the 'fisherman' leaving and getting caught and the subsequent events. But then I 'dropped' it after Part 1. I am reading something more exciting now. :rickroll:

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

BUT WHAT THE HECK?!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE TEACHERS? How can kids get beaten up and try to commit suicide without any adults around? What kind of school is this?

This is one question you are not allowed to ask. Just watch, ok? :joy: No brains to be used while watching. You are forbidden from asking anything sensible.   :naughty:

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

@YongZura⁷ BTS sensei, I need your help.

@YongZura⁷ I was dodging, hoping chingu @partyon will forget about this pic. I am sure I'd make a mess of things here. :emmm:

Spoiler

L to R (Bottom Row) - 1. Jin  2. RM  3. V  4. Jimin 

L to R (Top Row)- 1. JK  2. Suga 3. J-Hope 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

@the_sweetroad Can you knock some sense into @confusedheart?

:lol:

@confusedheart You did ok! You mixed up Jimin and Suga (Suga is in the front row on the right, in the baseball hat and glasses; Jimin is in the middle in the top row giving finger hearts).

12 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

This is one question you are not allowed to ask. Just watch, ok? :joy: No brains to be used while watching. You are forbidden from asking anything sensible.

This is very disappointing. :joy: This is why I like My Mister so much....one can ask sensible questions and there are good, sensible answers. :)

12 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I don't remember reading about the 'fisherman' leaving and getting caught and the subsequent events.

Interesting!

What are you reading now?

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

This is very disappointing. :joy: This is why I like My Mister so much....one can ask sensible questions and there are good, sensible answers. :)

Just fall in love with that curly haired boy. :fullofhearts:

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@confusedheart You did ok! You mixed up Jimin and Suga (Suga is in the front row on the right, in the baseball hat and glasses; Jimin is in the middle in the top row giving finger hearts).

Dang! @partyon with give me the stink eye for getting Suga wrong, again!:emmm:

Her reaction 

Spoiler

raw&f=1&nofb=1

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Interesting!

At least I don't remeber reading this in Book 1 which is the only part I read and completed. Book 2  and 3 are

10 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

What are you reading now?

umm... on hold. :bashful:

I am catching up on my reading. I deal with a lot of young children, Middle Schoolers, YA  etc , so catching up on my young readers' recommendations. I started this book called 'Wolf Hollow'. Heard good things about it. Apparently, the writer is a worthy successor of Harper Lee so that was enough praise to get me started.  

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

That pic of raccoon oppa in the blue hair is too annoying.

It's so bizarrely ethereal it makes me laugh so hard.

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

V? 

Good job!! 100%! :wow1:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

In other news:

That's brilliant! :joy:

I was roped into watching clips of Jungkook on the Masked Singer.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5