Add and Subtract Game

Admin

59 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  YEAH!!  that is amazing idea. I can already think couple comments barf drama chingus would write 

some folks would have a heart attack LOL with the way cheating couple is portrayed with the cute music like it is a comedy. hahahaha....

is anyone watching 'ghost doctor'? @kokodus? isn't medical dramas your thing?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is anyone watching 'ghost doctor'? @kokodus? isn't medical dramas your thing?

I havent heard about this drama. I love medical dramas but i'm not so big on horror dramas. Ok i hate horror dramas. So i'll give this a pass. thank you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

I was going to watch ghost doctor, haven't had the opportunity yet. I will tonight, probably.

But I wanted to ask if anyone has youtube links for me? Documentaries that are interesting? 10-30min? 

Since @partyon talked about Elizabeth Holmes, I have been craving some documentaries. I have watched some historical ones on the rivalry of Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary and the "worst wedding nights" :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I havent heard about this drama. I love medical dramas but i'm not so big on horror dramas. Ok i hate horror dramas. So i'll give this a pass. thank you.

I'm sorry i shouldnt have dismissed that drama so easily like that. So it has BOTH Rain and Kim bum oppa. What a nice cast....i have no shame. But seriously after reading the synopsis, i understand that its not a outright horror drama. Maybe i should give it a try. hmmm

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, agenth said:

I was going to watch ghost doctor, haven't had the opportunity yet. I will tonight, probably.

But I wanted to ask if anyone has youtube links for me? Documentaries that are interesting? 10-30min? 

Since @partyon talked about Elizabeth Holmes, I have been craving some documentaries. I have watched some historical ones on the rivalry of Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary and the "worst wedding nights" :D 

if you like history, try the 'kings and generals' channel, as well ted-ed -- they have a series of animated shorts about different myths. those are ones I remember off the top of my head. 

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

from the recap, it doesn't sound like real horror. more fantasty type? I don't know. it is from "live up to your name" writer. so might check it out but not sure

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

58 minutes ago, agenth said:

Since @partyon talked about Elizabeth Holmes, I have been craving some documentaries.

HBO has a lot of great documentaries. :glasses:

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

If you haven't watched the Netflix documentary Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened then do. It's awesome! Really poignant when it comes to the society we currently live in.

MV5BMjQ2NzE1MjYxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjM3

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, agenth said:

I can watch netflix too in the gym, that or youtube ~ 

So a couple of other recommendations (not sure where you can watch them though):

RBG

https___cdn.evbuc_.com_images_112352115_

About Ruth Bader Ginsberg. This documentary was made really well and showed a truly intelligent and strong woman rise to power. Won many prizes.

Making A Murderer (on NF)

Making_a_Murderer_titlecard.jpg

Classic. It's very controversial, but also very interesting.

Senna

cropped121202195329PM7IFUjpg.JPEG

About Ayrton Senna - F1 driver. Super interesting watch! Even if you're not into motor sports, it is a gripping documentary.

Do you want more recommendations?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

So I finished the Elizabeth Holmes documentary. Then I went to her wikipedia and saw she got a new "hot" husband.

Some people have all the luck, eh? :D

Jon Stewart Reaction GIF

The documentary actually was sad as in the first part so many people believed in her story, vision, and then in the latter part all the hopes CRUMBLED down. Some people even were brought to tears as everything burned down (the journalist).  

And of course the tragedies of some things....

Silicon Valley - SCARY. All that glitters is not glitter? Reminds me very much of The Great Gatsby. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Have you seen this one?

Midway through it already. Thank you! My daughter informs me she's already watched this one, so I'm catching up to her. :lol:

I was surprised at the beginning when they said they hadn't done something all together in a while. Weren't they already living together? I feel like they're always together...or do they have separate schedules?

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I was surprised at the beginning when they said they hadn't done something all together in a while. Weren't they already living together? I feel like they're always together...or do they have separate schedules?

But chingu, they don't live together anymore. :emmm:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

But chingu, they don't live together anymore.

I'm glad to hear that. I think that's healthier for seven 20-something men. :D

3 hours ago, agenth said:

Documentaries that are interesting? 10-30min? 

I loved this documentary, but I love crossword puzzles:

I think it's on Amazon Prime.

Do you like reality foodie shows? Somebody Feed Phil is a great one :) .

I admire you. If I'm doing cardio at the gym, there's no way I can watch a documentary. I need something funny to distract me from my pain like Parks and Rec or Brooklyn 99.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3