Add and Subtract Game

Admin

28 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You can thank me later

Ms. Koko, why are you ignoring me...? I asked you so many questions during the last few weeks and you didn't answer any of them. :tears:

You just posted me a pic of your oppa but ignored all of my tags. I was missing you a lot too...

:criesariver:

This a sad day, peeps.

:brokenheart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, why are you ignoring me...? I asked you so many questions during the last few weeks and you didn't answer any of them. :tears:

You just posted me a pic of your oppa but ignored all of my tags. I was missing you a lot too...

This a sad day, peeps.

I'm so sorry. I was a little busy these past few weeks, but now I'm all free. I'm actually under quarantine right now, so I've got all the time in the world to answer your questions. Shoot. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

Hello chingus!

Hard to believe it was two years ago that a new virus started making the news. We thought it would never touch us in this part of the world. Now we've all collectively been impacted by it, yet we've all come through it (not without pain).

Anyway, as we all go back to work and school I just want to say:

Korean Drama Fighting GIF by The Swoon

Also @kokodus I've now been watching these cutiepie boys by myself (without my daughter), laughing at their jokes on Jimmy Fallon and James Corden, being impressed with their work ethic and tight dancing, loving their charisma, and waking up with Dynamite in my head. V has a great, distinctive voice. I'm a believer. :lol: It reminds me of my NKOTB-loving days, except this time I can just appreciate BTS for who they are and their music, instead of being completely in love with them. That's refreshing.

I just wish they wouldn't wear so much makeup!

Now I need to go hide from @partyon chingu :ph34r:.

I was always going to lose though...between my teammate, my daughter, and the fact that BTS is everywhere now....it was just a matter of time. :D

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I'm so sorry. I was a little busy these past few weeks, but now I'm all free. I'm actually under quarantine right now, so I've got all the time in the world to answer your questions. Shoot. 

1) Why were you busy?

2) Did you get angry because @larus posted a pic of a raccoon? You didn't reply after that at all... :tears:

3) Are you still watching F4: Thailand. Who do you think is the cutest of the F4 boys?

I'm glad you're back, Ms. Koko! :heart4:

• Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Being busy these days.. How are you guys doing? Miss you all here.. :smooches3:

Agree with @the_sweetroad chingu that too much makeup makes BTS boys feminine.. :kicks:

And @partyon chingu, how the things are going on with watching Jugglers?? Did you give up? Haven't heard from you for a while... :bashful:

I am so excited for Daniel's upcoming drama! I saw his co-star actress Oh Yoon Ah posted on her instagram few days ago that butterfly is coming soon. But the said post is now deleted.. Why so secrecy?? May be a surprise is awaiting for viewers?? Can't help but be curious... :transforms:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And @partyon chingu, how the things are going on with watching Jugglers?? Did you give up? Haven't heard from you for a while...

I watched ep 9, but have been very busy this week so have not been able to continue.

Honestly, am not feeling the romance at all. It feels forced. So FFing all the "romantic" scenes.

:loolz:

Liking the potential romance between man-child manager and sweet innocent older secretary instead. :D

EDIT: @sadthe1st This meme made me laugh :D

Squid_Game_Memes_rectangle.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

1) Why were you busy?

2) Did you get angry because @larus posted a pic of a raccoon? You didn't reply after that at all... :tears:

3) Are you still watching F4: Thailand. Who do you think is the cutest of the F4 boys?

I'm glad you're back, Ms. Koko! 

I'm definitely not angry because of @larus posting a pic of raccoon. Ahem. I see you people keep posting pics of them, I'm not sure what raccoon signifies.....is it our thread mascot? Hmmm....

I'm still watching F4 Thailand and I still think Thyme is the cutest. I really loved that part in the last ep where he giggled and ran away like a little kid after the kiss. Lol. 

Don't tell anyone, I sneaked away on a little vacation during the Christmas weekend with my closest friends. It was really fun. We didn't plan that much, it was all a last minute idea, but somehow we ended up having the most fun. Being spontaneous is the way to go. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@kokodus Omo! Where did you go, Ms. Koko? Abroad? :love:

I am sure that @larus is now relieved to know that her raccoon gif wasn't the one that drove you away from the thread.

I was so sad there was no F4 Thailand ep 3 on New Year's Day. :bawling: But it's only 3 more days until it airs.

Ooh, I'm kinda interested in MJ. He seems a bit mysterious. Then again all the guys are a little young looking to me so am not really finding any of them that cute. :joy:

Ms. Koko, I've been forced to learn about BTS lately (don't ask me to explain - it wasn't @Sarang21 this time - lol). Ask me a question about BTS - let's see if I can answer without googling. :glasses:

EDIT: @gm4queen Am watching ep 10 of Jugglers now. How is the couple not more careful at work? :unamused: That's really "dating a co-worker rule #1" - be discreet...

Also, how come we have already romance in ep 9/10? Are they gonna hit a rough patch soon?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, how come we have already romance in ep 9/10? Are they gonna hit a rough patch soon?

Chingu, as in my view, it's only Daniel's character is purely in love with the secretary! But the secretary herself is just fooling around. She doesn't seem to really love him so far! Then the usual happens that ex-wife makes the entry and the secretary really falls for him. Watch out for episode 12.. Enjoy!!! :joy:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1