Add and Subtract Game

Admin

No no sis @partyon

I joined in the forum for drama Angel Eyes/ Blood (dont remember) for the first time ! 
Was way too smitten by Ku Hye Sun back then !

that accnt doesn’t exist anymore ?!

Guess we will get along very well !

@Min2206 feel free to say anything bad of any Oppa !

I respect everyone’s Opinion !

:kisslevel:

@larus sis glad that you can relate ! High five !

• Love 2
  • Blob 6

28 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

How were these 2 dramas? I didn't watching either of them 

I liked both dramas. They are opposite of crazy makjang.:w00t:  Both dramas deal with real life problems in a realistic way. I can say they are slice of life dramas as a genre. Perhaps not many people will like them but we have similar taste in dramas and I think you`ll like them too. I loved Live better. I totally recomand this drama for you. The writer is Noh Hee Kyung and her writing is excelent. I wished to see a realistic and honest drama about police officers and this drama satisfied my expectations .

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I liked both dramas. They are opposite of crazy makjang.:w00t:  Both dramas deal with real life problems in a realistic way. I can say they are slice of life dramas as a genre. Perhaps not many people will like them but we have similar taste in dramas and I think you`ll like them too. I loved Live better. I totally recomand this drama for you. The writer is Noh Hee Kyung and her writing is excelent. I wished to see a realistic and honest drama about police officers and this drama satisfied my expectations .

I have had both of them in my watchlist since they started. I think I will be watching them this year since you have recommended them :wow1:

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

at least LUCA it’s entertaining :joy: 

I am liking Lee Da Hee's character a lot in this one, she does not hold back in front of her seniors and team leader :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am liking Lee Da Hee's character a lot in this one, she does not hold back in front of her seniors and team leader 

I like her character too. I like how they already have welcomed her as a team member.

+2

• Blob 6

1 minute ago, larus said:

I like her character too. I like how they already have welcomed her as a team member.

Yeah, I liked how they didn't really hold grudges against here. Also I laughed a lot in the welcome party they threw for her, making her drink and the Team leader asking "Did you just drink while being on duty?" :loolz:

• Blob 5

Hi..am back after a long day doing house chores. 

@Sleepy Owl

Yes, I think LUCA will be a good drama in par with Rugal. 

The Captain I last seen him in City Hunter. But, the FL can't fight the villain. 

@mirmz I was also thinking @iksunijini5 has a twin account.

And I accidentally tag this morning. 

@sadthe1st still CNY shopping.

@Min2206@Min2206 are you done with baking.

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @Thong Thin  :Pandabulous:

I also think LUCA could be better than Rugal, but still keeping my fingers crossed for it. 

+2

Yet to know cause is only 2 episodes. Would be interesting to know how Zi O was with FL parents when he was a young boy. 

@joccu  hi

Are you doing exercise or cleaning the house. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @joccu

@Ameera Ali @larus @sadthe1st

@Min2206 @corey @Sleepy Owl

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin  @Nodame  @kokodus @Lmangla

@partyon @Jillia @cenching @Ernie @pompyavi   

@4evrkdrama @iksunijini5

and to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi , someone loves you without saying it, love being around you. :D

ice queen of my heart GIF

cities that never sleep at night. :D

1279.gif

• Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 6

47 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

i love slice of life kdrama genre 

live and be melodramatic are in my to watch list.

which all are your fav. Dramas in this genre ? 

Live, Dear My Friends (both Noh Hee Kyung`s dramas), Memory, Hospital Playlist, Search:WWW, Be Melodramatic etc. I am sure there are others. I did not watch Reply series. I think I would have liked them. I hope i will watch this year.

I forgot to add Black Dog. I liked this show very much. It was on my best dramas list last year.

• Love 1
  • Blob 6