• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• cenching

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

so i was looking at my meme thread and i saw 8.1k views or something and i was ShOcKeD. i just want to thank all of u add n sub people that made it possible. <3 thank u dear friends for joining Meme Fiends (yes there was a club before the Meme Theme) when clubs were available. i would like to thank my first actual "memeber" and my trusty editor (when it was a club) @partyon and i also would like to thank her for being the first to say "yeah i'd join a meme club." thank u @Lmangla for reaching out and wanting to make a meme event. i hope that everyone continues to post, like and follow the theme. i love all of u people.

Everyone Hugs GIF

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

these day , you can’t get away from second lead :mrgreen:

Who are they? Which drama are they from? and who is the second lead here? I have so many questions, I guess :rubchin:

+2