Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

and they can't be doing stuff like this in front of yusuf.

kekekeke... kiddo is the route to romance to yusuf -- ikbal was totally on the spot when she said. LOL. it is funny because it is not like you don't see this in other dramas but here it happens so slowly here in this one that it feels more natural. plus it really helps that yusuf is not aggravating and acts like a real five year old boy. not overly mature by saying stupid dialogues that a child would never say and neither does he overly act cute. instead, he is mostly eating, playing with his toys and just showing some affection to his relatives. so he seems more like a normal sweet kid. just wish they would do something about that hair. is it normal to not take the kid to a barber? hahahahah...

wait till you get to the stage where both are fighting with each other and it is like they are divorced parents. YT fans were groaning that we were getting the divorce without the romance. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

now you know what I mean by his interest in her hair. it begins here! :lol:... .hahahahhahha...

isn't it hilarious that all these romance scenes are done in the most innocent of situations and yet, it is totally swoony? now, that is creative romance building. hahahahaha....

Ahhh i forgot about his hair fetish. I look forward to more such moments. Its creative indeed, the scenarios are not usual and they are done well, the actors also deliver the emotions perfectly without much dialogues. 

BTW this villain is soo silly, he kidnapped his enemy's girlfriend and is demanding him to say sorry? That is it? That is the best he can think of? Okay they have established the fact very well that he doesn't ask sorry to anyone, and I get that they want him to broke that rule for his one true love, but still from the villains pov, it doesn't seem like a profitable deal. Lol. The villains in this show are soo...the word in tamil is "mokkai" hahahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhh i forgot about his hair fetish. I look forward to more such moments. Its creative indeed, the scenarios are not usual and they are done well, the actors also deliver the emotions perfectly without much dialogues. 

BTW this villain is soo silly, he kidnapped his enemy's girlfriend and is demanding him to say sorry? That is it? That is the best he can think of? Okay they have established the fact very well that he doesn't ask sorry to anyone, and I get that they want him to broke that rule for his one true love, but still from the villains pov, it doesn't seem like a profitable deal. Lol. The villains in this show are soo...the word in tamil is "mokkai" hahahahaha. 

yea, I think the actors are doing a great job because they have to sell all these emotions without dialogues. it is probably why the PD keeps doing frame up shots and it is interesting that many times, we see dark circles. it is like the PD wants them to show tiredness in certain scenes to add to the story rather than use glam makeup all the time...

kekeke.. yea, the villains are not really smart in this drama... and that villain was funny. I had to laugh that even the villain seems to know that yaman is interested in seher and are all active shippers. only the baddies in this drama have the heart of romantic! LOL.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4