Add and Subtract Game

Admin

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

Zombie Detective won the 'Best Challenge Award' in the 2020 KBS Entertainment Awards .

But why a drama won something at the Entertainment awards. I thought they give awards for variety shows or TV programs, other than dramas. But..congratulations.                                                                                                       542                                                   

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Help. I can`t use the SPACE button on my laptop. It is frustrating. I was out of my room a little and one of my cats walk on my keyboard and now I can`t use the SPACEBAR. :sweatingbullets:                                                                                                             546

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Help. I can`t use the SPACE button on my laptop. It is frustrating. I was out of my room a little and one of my cats walk on my keyboard and now I can`t use the SPACEBAR. :sweatingbullets:                                                                                              

Cats love keyboards, don't they? :rubchin:

Hey there @joccu :Pandabulous:

I am still not over the humiliating defeat Chelsea faced against Arsenal yesterday. Chelsea back to being the team which loses to out of form teams too easily :evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Cats love keyboards, don't they? 

Yes, they do.  They love walking where it is not allowed. My favorite part is when they sit on the papers you need to work.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

How many cats do you have Chingu? 

Two cats. Females.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, they do.  They love walking where it is not allowed. My favorite part is when they sit on the papers you need to work.  :lol:

I have seen numerous of similar videos. The cats don't like to see you working, I would be "highly motivated to not work" if I had cats stopping me from working like that :joy:

7 minutes ago, larus said:

Two cats. Females.

Awesome Chingu :approves:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2