Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona are you watching "The Man in Veil?"

how bout no GIF

Chingus keep telling me about this drama and I keep seeing her yelling on social media too :D

Dongsaeng, FINALLY catching up on Innocent Man . Ep 13 ongoing

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

has this happened to anyone else?

me: posting like crazy to get immortal status

my dad: why r u always on that thing (he means my computer)? why not talk to ur friends or play a card game w/ ur sister?

me: but these people ARE my friends

both of us: ......

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

20 minutes ago, mirmz said:

has this happened to anyone else?

me: posting like crazy to get immortal status

my dad: why r u always on that thing (he means my computer)? why not talk to ur friends or play a card game w/ ur sister?

me: but these people ARE my friends

both of us: ......

Not really, I have been trying to stay from computer these days as soon as my work ends. Sleeping for 2 hours has become quite necessary now since I get too tired after work. So I kind of try to spend more time with family during the evening. 

Otherwise when I do post here crazily, I usually work on my processes in parallel, so they kind of think I am only working :loolz:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Not really, I have been trying to stay from computer these days as soon as my work ends. Sleeping for 2 hours has become quite necessary now since I get too tired after work. So I kind of try to spend more time with family during the evening. 

ONLY 2 HOURS SLEEPY????!!!
that's freaking insaneeeee

i sleep like 8 hours or 7 at the absolute least

but then again that's when im not finishing a really good book!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, mirmz said:

ONLY 2 HOURS SLEEPY????!!!
that's freaking insaneeeee

i sleep like 8 hours or 7 at the absolute least

but then again that's when im not finishing a really good book!

I sleep at least 2 hours in the evening Chingu. I usually sleep 4-5 hours during night, so I try to complete the 7-8 hours sleep by sleeping a bit in the evening :wow1:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I sleep at least 2 hours in the evening Chingu. I usually sleep 4-5 hours during night, so I try to complete the 7-8 hours sleep by sleeping a bit in the evening 

okay good or i might have thought that i found the origin of ur username.

Spoiler

my theory of the origin of the great@Sleepy Owl's username: he like owls and sleep a lot. his original username was Night Owl or something but it was too common so he changed it. am i right sleepy?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@mirmz your theory is partially correct. Sleepy Owl is my username on a couple of gaming platforms too. But sometimes I find it hard to register using this username since someone already has it, so while joining Soompi, I just decided to go with Night Owl, and wasn't much surprised to see a couple of more users with same name. What surprised me was that there was no Sleepy Owl here :loolz:

Origin of my username. I love owls, that is one thing which you predicted correctly. I love sleep as you said too. But I do have the ability to pull all-nighter be it for work, study, gaming or even binge-watching whenever I want. At the same time, I can literally sleep anytime I want to, since I am always sleepy. Since my first ability is similar to owls who stay awake during night time, and me always being sleepy, I chose the username Sleepy Owl. :approves:

I usually go with usernames like GrimReaper and Lazy Assassin in certain games too, but use Sleepy Owl is also as commonly as them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Origin of my username. I love owls, that is one thing which you predicted correctly. I love sleep as you said too. But I do have the ability to pull all-nighter be it for work, study, gaming or even binge-watching whenever I want. At the same time, I can literally sleep anytime I want to, since I am always sleepy. Since my first ability is similar to owls who stay awake during night time, and me always being sleepy, I chose the username Sleepy Owl. 

nice! im surprised that i got some of it right! 

Shocked Surprised GIF

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3